Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Guys and Girls! which do u prefer, looks or personality? - Minitokyo

Guys and Girls! which do u prefer, looks or personality?

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 142 total items

me.... i'd say both bcuz u need to feel some chemistry between the other person... and that they're really hot...

check out my xanga!

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

isn't it both always... but mostly there has to be around 80% chemistry...

-repeat-

I would also have to say both. I do not go by just one or the other, there has to be a bit of both, I guess as already said, chemistry has to be involved.

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

I think the sweeping answer you're going to get is both. If you aren't attracted enough to not even be able to stand looking at them then it won't work. If you find their personality to be horrid then it won't work. So obviously it has to be both. The only thing I would say since we are trying to pinpoint one, is personality. Looks fade but the person doesn't.

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

NewLondenion

NewLondenion

Chairman of Side 7

For me, I try to look for a girl with good looks and a good personality. I can't pick one or the other.

Indeed it is true (and I admit that point) that must people go for both features. Nevertheless, there is a slight amount of love-feeling involved when you look at your beloved one and she/he looks really pretty! No matter what she/he is dressing or trying out, you like it!

So I'd say both, but first is the personality, and then you go on the looks...the heart is important, and affects the mind ^^

Well, the first thing a girl/guy notices about the opposite sex is their looks. I would say both, but more about their personality, that's the most important part to me.

Kubrickfan

Chief Librarian

Haha, I'd say looks, then the personality, if she looks good keep going, if she's a brat, or B**** then I'm gone. you can be bossy, but atleast be nice and mannered about it.

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

both...but I want a nice guy not a jackass

i'lled first go for a good personality..... but the looks will be a added bonus

2/3 personality 1/3 looks id say.

Id rather have someone who can keep up with me in science/math and looks ok than someone whos a world famous model but is a complete idiot and has a horrible personality

foreverforgotten

foreverforgotten

Sentimental Daydreamer...

Hmmm... Both, I guess. But personality is pretty important... I mean one of my guy friends, he isn't the most handsome guy in the world, but I still love him b/c he's a great person^-^

ROMEZ

ROMEZ

bringer of silence to the heart

both really be honest looks have got to be the first thing, but personality plays the biggest role of all becuz really you dont want to be stuck in an unhappy relationship with a hot girl/guy who absolutely annoys you, rides your nerves,and basically takes you for granted&and has no more depth to them than their looks, everyone has a limit

Cycorn

yo...

i used to choose look..... but when time goes on, i realise look just look... it is nothing, there are so many people with good looking out there, do u expect me to like all of them? =.= so my vote goes to personality, coz personality is special... it made you feel comfortable when u beside them ><
ok back to the main point, since im not tat handsome so i wish girls will choose the personality lol... chotto.... =.=" i dun have great personality either lol

Nucleous

Nucleous

I will be taking you to.....

I'd like to say both! It would be ideal if I could find a girl who is beautiful and has stunning personality but in reality I have not met alot of girls like that, either ugly with the best fun personality or beautiful with snobbish crap attitude towards everything!

I'd say in the end I'd go for personality if all else fails but no FAT girls even if they are the coolest! Sorz FAT one's I hate FAT! I know I'm crude here but that's my feelings!

SMILE, even through your tears!!!!!
Life is not Measured by the number of Breaths we
take, but by the Moments that Take our Breath Away.

Cycorn

yo...

fat isnt so bad wut? lol but dun be too too too too too too too fat la =.="

Sure, everyone would say personality, but really. If that were the case, why do all the good girls go with the bad boys and the boy who loved her all along gets to stand by just to provide a shoulder to cry on?

Genetically though, this may be the right choice, as attractiveness is sought after, and would help produce more attractive kids. Damn genes.

Both are needed...people have different tastes in other sex kind. So well personality is very important but to get to know someone u have to feel atracted by her or he..and after you see his/her personality. Guys who likes massive girls exist...(freaky)...so everyone can b happy.

a person with a personality that you prefer and of course amazing looks

With great power comes great responsibility
- by Spiderman's uncle

Personality

I don't care what people will tell you, 9 times out of 10 you are first drwan toward a person because of their looks. after that, the personality determines if the relationship lasts.

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

Both, one is about as equal as the other.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

Finalzero0000

Ninja Commander

I guess that both work in tandem in a psychological way to deliver the final bit in attraction. I think many people would agree that it would be good to have both. Personally, I really won't argue with that opinion.

neither..

cause they both change..
i preffer only love.. guess is not an option.. ^^''''''

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 142 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.