Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Guys and Girls! which do u prefer, looks or personality? - Minitokyo

Guys and Girls! which do u prefer, looks or personality?

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 142 total items

maxrob

maxrob

LOVERS

i need a good personality if not it will not work out for me all looks will not do it i love personality 90%personality and 10% looks i dont need looks

Come and join us you will be happy you did
Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

honestly 1st look 2nd personality 3rd

looks go for looks, personality go for personality

Looks at first meeting. Of course. Personality usually comes later. But sometimes you fall for someone once you know them better.

Well most people's personality effects their looks. I can also tell how a person acts by a glance, I go for personality and I consider looks a bonus.

for me, ummmmmmmmm, Id go for both, but mostly the personality, and then the looks. but for me, most girls prefer the looks more than the personality. anyway, just mostly. I dont know bout the others.

CamiChick

Crimson Moon

I was drawn to my husband for his personality, honestly...I thought he was cute but the way he acted is what made me love him.

well, i would be lying if i said i didn't care about look, but i've already had a date with a handsome guy, and he was so dumb i couldn't bear it. Both are necessary, he doesn't need to be Mr Gorgeous, just normal looking is ok, whereas i'm really attracted to nice and funny boys with at least little smart (i'm not talking about grades here).

the looks is always first when being drawn to someone. the personality will follow after quite some time

both, all the way! you can't settle for too little.

my wonderful groups:
california-luv-group, japaneselovers, lovehina fans, samurai deeper kyo, make-a-friend,

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Well, first thing you notice about a person is the looks, and then the personality, when you get to know them better. But personality counts more for me, definitely.

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

natsuki-hime

natsuki-hime

"There's no place like alone"

yea, looks, blahblahblah
but that doesn't matter much to me, u don't have to b gawjus to b with me
if the person has personality and is honest as well that's a gud thing 4 me to
becuase that's the things i go for more then friggin looks
and if he/she just happens to look hot, well then il just consider it a bonus heheh =]

Signature Image
A big ThankYou 2 k1ru 4 the sweet siggy here.

A nice face and personality along with not being the size of a bus, is good enough for me. The face and personality are the most important, cos thats where I derive my sense of that person's character from :)

liap

liap

Algenniss'd l'Ekttel

i'm gonna say....
both. but it's obvius that "sexyness" helps a lot in the begining.

(\_/)
(O.o)This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your
(> <)signature, to help him on his way to world domination.

GloriaChan

GloriaChan

*-_Moments Of Love_-*

Personality. Beautiful ppl are always the same....so boring

i wud have to say personality cuz the guys who look good are usually arrogant since most women are freaking out over them. I cant picture myself with a really ugly guy cuz then i wudnt be attracted to him. However, if he's an ok looking fella with a great personality, then sure y not.

Zangetsu-ssl

Zangetsu-ssl

Soul Slayer

Both are equally as important to me.

Some people may say that your cup may be half-full, some may say that it is half-empty. But I say, are you gonna drink it or not?
PCPP Forum - Internode GN Forum - GameArena Forum - StaticSub Forum - OCAU Forum - Atomic v2.5 Forum - DS Australia Forum - Whirlpool Forum - MiniTokyo Forum - Madman Entertainment Forum - Clan TeamqQp - AsiaGroove - Bleach7

Signature Image

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

soft smile but it has to go with really good eyes

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

1st looks then personality...
though personality can comes first thats if u have been friends for some times or u go through a differcult time with him/she

a balance of both

galuizo

galuizo

Pibe

they man gustaria me a girl with personality that she also has like leader who is produente but not as much as shia of shuffle if me gustari combines chicaasia or if a girl whom she has is not glad like satzuki of ichigo100% if that girl if gustaria me :)

hello to all that they pass it well

personality ! looks go away after a few years...
If you fall in love with someone who's looks are not super... they wil become super...because you love them.

BUT !
looks are important... Because you won't try to talk to a ugly stranger to find a girl/boyfriend now would you ?

whoever said nothing is impossible, never tried slamming a revolving door....

Personality. Done, period, end of discussion for me.

Silverwolf12

Silverwolf12

Ed's love

Both.

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 142 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.