Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 your fav character on Naruto - Minitokyo

your fav character on Naruto

Tagged under Naruto

page 6 of 9 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 194 total items

Its all about Shikamaru. can't be a really good ninja unless ur a flippin genius like this boy.

sakuya-sama

sakuya-sama

Lonely Kitty

Gaara-kun ^^ of course !
I like him, he had a very difficult and frightening past, a hard life and full of distrust, but he found friends and finally can trust the people again.
He is my favorite character from Naruto, he is not that nor the other characters - he had a difficult past, committed mistakes, but later he won all of the difficulties and barriers.

Last Work: Welcome to Golden Sea.
Pocket Wisdom? "(...) The best of us can find happiness in misery."

Signature

I love Sasuke! HE IS JUST SO COOL!

Gaara is my absolute favorite. And lately I'm really starting to like the Akatsuki - especially Hidan, Deidara, and Tobi. My favorite female character is Anko. (I own the fanlisting for her. XD)

GOOD: kakashi and naruto

BAD: Zabuza and haku

sasuke. he's way too cool...

My favourite character is Kakashi, he has style, is really strong, especially considering the later parts of the manga, and he sometimes is kinda funny.
Then again Naruto could be my favourite, the problem with him is that he doesn't learn that many new techniques, he just stays with what he has learned and tries to manage everything with that. As we see later on, he has the capability to pretty much learn every technique with his clones, he should really invest some more time in that training, he would be so awesome. Probably like the fourth Hokage, so sad he never really has a proper long term appearance in the story.

Well, for me it's SASUKE! God I love that guy! lol, he's mean and rude sometimes but that what makes him cute to me for some reason! ahaha... And for a female char, I'd go for Hinata... she makes me laugh everytime she blushes in front of naruto! CuTEEE!

i love gaara and kiba they r the best characters in naruto (my opinion)what naruto and gaara battle!?!? gaara eyes are so great ! i'm so behind cartoon network will need to catch up or i have to watch it on utube instead. kiba is soo cute! and his dog !

I LIKE ITACHI THE BEST AND SASUKE.(THEY WERE SO CLOSE WHEN SASUKE WAS LITLLE,AND THINK THEY CAN STILL BE CLOSE NOW.)(MAYBE!)

um i like most of them if i had to pick i couldn't i like ino because she is my sister haku because he is my husband rock lee because he never give up naruto because he is funny neji because he is strong so on and so forth except for Sakura i just don't like her and sasuke because well he is my best friend's (Katara O'Meia Uchiha) husband

ChrnoKero

ChrnoKero

Nothing is real!

well i like two characters one is sasuke , all the thing about his past its really cool and in part of the female its ino its the most beautiful kunoichi of all >///<

dude rock lee is funny but at the same time kickass

merged: 03-24-2007 ~ 06:59pm
is the forth really narutos dad?

gaara. he just wants to kill and that puts in alot of action

yukiyo

yukiyo

.: Autumn In My Heart </3

1.Gaara - loved the freakiness at the beginning lol plus, hes hot
2. Neji - omg. im Neji in my circle of naruto freaks. hes hot too, and a genius
3. Sasuke - he really intrigued me in the beginning, but got freakier as the curse seal went on. oh well~ <3 him
4. Shikamaru? Itachi? Kakashi?

and of the females would be: Tsunade, Tayuya, Temari, Hinata and Ino...

i have nothing against Sakura, but i think Ino is better

merged: 04-13-2007 ~ 06:43pm
damn, i forgot Haku >___>;; he goes in fourth after Kakashi lol

- [ you can illustrate your death in romance ] </3

TSUNADE, NARUTO AND INO...
I HATE SAKURA!

The Uchiha Bros Sasuke and Itachi..cuz both of them are super cool...they both are speedy and both have my fav bloodline the Sharingan...If both of them worked together...they would be unstoppable..xD

To draw anime or manga....you must have the heart and soul for it...some people don`t realise that but it is like you become one with the picture..0.0...Josh here all round nice fella!^-^ I you can come visit me LOL=p

azyl12

azyl12

Raijin Thunderkeg

*ITACHI-KUN
I don't know why I like him. He's just so cooool!
I yab him sow mats!
*JIRAIYA
Hmn... Because he's a pervert? Haha... lol!
Hmn... He's quite 'naughty'...for an old man! ^/__\^

Break a heart...replace it for a new one but not the same one...

The best is Naruto he has a strong healthy personality.

i love KOROSAKI ICHIGO, HITSUGAYA TOUSHIRO and KUCHIKI BYAKUYA! go BLEACH

oh sorry i forgot its a naruto forum ahaha my FAV. is Deidara and itachi

Jirayia totally, He is powerful funny and perverted. Everytime they show him in a episode it makes things much better since you always see him doing "research" and he always has that real serious side to him that I enjoy a lot. Shikamaru's lazy attitude towards life is simply awesome as well.

Neji Hyuga is my favorite because he is funny and smart.

Alistare

Alistare

Stand Alone Complex

I'd have to say Neji, Jiraya, Temari, Tsunade are probably my faves. :)

I like to disturb the harmony of the pond by throwing a handful of pebbles in all at once. ~ Me
There are so many fragile things, after all. People break so easily. So do dreams and hearts. ~ Neil GaimanSignature Image

Rock Lee FTW
he is just toooo awesome

With honey and clovers

page 6 of 9 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 194 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.