Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 your fav character on Naruto - Minitokyo

your fav character on Naruto

Tagged under Naruto

page 5 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 194 total items

My favorite Naruto charaters are Kakashi and Gaara. I love Kakashi because he's just so cool and confident. Lets just face it, Kakashi is HOT! Gaara is an interesting character because there are so many layers to him that we have yet to discover (that is the folks that watch Naruto on cartoon network).

I'm in love with Kakashi & Itachi, it's because of Itachi's evil-ness and Kakashi's silver hair. :D

luckymouse

luckymouse

Always getting the last laugh

IT HAS TO BE THE LEGENDARY THE MAGNIFICENT ZABUZAAAAA THE MIST DEMON! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO o_o...sorry...>.>

I THOUGHT WHAT ID DO WAS PRETEND TO BE ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES ^_^

badkitty-real1

badkitty-real1

i'm Gaara's girl back off

So manycharacters to admire, butI'd have to say Gaara he's so cool, strong ,and cool! He also is a Kazekage MY DREAM! I admire his also I would like to show him in this sad cruel world peopel care abot him. SOUL PUNK, OUT!

I'm Rebecca Pimentel, Gaaras girlfriend ,and The Next Kazekage

CrazyGiirl

CrazyGiirl

*CONFUSED

i love sakura and shikamaru. sakura's very cute,i find. and i like her pink hair colour...haha. :) while shikamaru is a lazy bum :x but he's quite smart and his troublesome-ness is WAY cute. >_<

kazahana

kazahana

IDW spartan no 3

emm
itachi and kisame! their skills are jus too cool!
besides that itachi is good looking and so is kisame!(in a weird way) lol

behold the power of AWD!!!
Signature
Member of Abyss-of-the-Sea
Wings-Lovers

zezlemet

zezlemet

Lv.20 Protector

Konhoa's vey own green beast Rock Lee! Why? He doesn't

have sharingan, nintales, or a giant jar of sand(nothing against

Naruto or Garra). His power comes from hardwork and training

not any natural advantage he was born with. (Yes I left out

Sasuke on purpose I hate his little emo punk but)

Signature
"If the worlds a stage and were all players...I want a rewrite!!!"

viekazama

viekazama

Lament of Innocence

Quote by NalyaUchihaMmm.... i'm between Saske and Kakashi. Why? Well... i love dark characters, and Saske is that way ^^ Many people don't understand him and they hate him :( But i understand him perfectly, so i love him ^^

In ohter hand... Kakashi... Ohh... I wish a sensei like him!

Yup2 i could understand your feeling... I like sasuke though in the end he's so stupid to serve under orochimaru >_< but still i love sasuke since he's such a cute kitty X3

there's a lot, so i'll pick out a few
Shino
Itachi
Shikamaru
Zabuza
Kabuto
Kakuzu & Hidan (there's something to be said about their partnership)
Rock Lee & Neji believe me...the list goes on..

I like bushy-brows the best. His taijutsu is uber-awsome, and his determined yet slightly corny personality blends humor and fighting together.

And lastly, his English voice is awsome.

Umm well I really like Sasuke Uchiha. He might not be the best ninga, i like him as the ninga he is. Sure Naruto may be stronger but i still like Sasuke.

moonaki

moonaki

relaxxx.......

I know for sure that mine's is Naruto because he is funny and cute, but everyone in the anime are great characters in their own way!

uyo

uyo

yihsieh

I really like Orochimaru. He is such a beast and he has got one big ambition. For similar reasons, I like Itachi.
I really dislike Sasuke because he is so narrow sighted and one dimensional; his whole life revolves around Itachi.

Gotta be Kakashi. He's always amused me, and he has that serious side to balance it out so that he's not just a clown all the time.

ChatNoirDiabolique

ChatNoirDiabolique

Black Sheep

Kakashi is awesome. Period.
Shikamaru is lazy and intelligent. Also awesome.
And tho' I'm embarrassed to admit it, Sasuke, cos I've liked him since the hidden mist arc and I stick by my characters through thick and thin, no matter how stupid they end up being (his saving grace is his hair, jutsu, and sharingan ^_^) Sigh, at least Kaka-sensei and Shika are 100% likeable

Kankurou!
(Maybe I've already told you :D)

Quote by ChatNoirDiaboliqueKakashi is awesome

yup :)

I agree ...... :) its really creepy.

my fav character is: KAKASHI. I'm mad about him.... the best character ever. why him? its a long story and my English is not as good to describe it -_- . so briefly put: i like his style, he's sweet when he is being late, whet he think up weird excuses, he looks inconspicuous but in fact he's really strong. KAKASHI is a REAL GENIUS, yup.... he ended Ninja Academy at age 5 and achieving the rank of chunin at 6! At the age of 13 KAKASHI achieved Jonin status! no-one, even super genius Itachi, didn’t achieve sth like that. And for the end: KAKASHI's childhood. There is a lot of moving stories in naruto but this about young, withdrawn (but even then handsome :nya:) KAKASHI moved me the most.

Quote by # crsgHe's always amused me, and he has that serious side to balance it out so that he's not just a clown all the time.

hai! he seems to be careless but when situation is going to be dangerous he turns into a real demon (of sex :D)

sry....English it's not my strong point :/

i like a majority of the cast but Rock Lee remains my favorite.

^^actually Itachi was leading his own ANBU team at age 13.

Quote by # GrieverZero^^actually Itachi was leading his own ANBU team at age 13.

KAKASHI too? but we don't know how old he was..... anyway i think KAKASHI lost his motivation after Obitos death in addition Yondaime died too, so he lost both his companion and sensei ..... that is so sad <loud crying>

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa(...) cute!The most handsome ninja sleeps on the sands...

KSM

KSM

SASUKE SASUKE SASUKE , he is my favourite character
he is cool , smart and strong :D

viekazama

viekazama

Lament of Innocence

Quote by CinderallaGaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa(...) cute!The most handsome ninja sleeps on the sands...

Guess so... Gaaaraaa is super duper ultra cute muhahahhaha and he became a hansome man XD Geeze he's so cute at his teenage year (after he became the kazekage) Gosh He's sure hot :D

Note: I'm not a phedophilie ha ha ha

I love the 4th (Yondaime) Hokage... :) OX

i like sasuke, tenten, anko, neji and lastly kakashi. they have so many friggin' cool skills and they are soooo cute!

page 5 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 194 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.