Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [GAME]Marry me - Minitokyo

[GAME]Marry me

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 1 of 199 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 4,765 total items

Sakichii

Sakichii

Ash-chan

Okay...I don't know quite how I came up with this...I was just lying in bed the other night and it came to me...

Okay...um...what you do is ask the poster below to marry you in whatever way you want and then the next poster has to say whether they accept or decline the proposition...

[note:this is just for fun...no seriousness in anyway]

[ALSO NOTE: gender does not matter in any way. The acceptance or decline of a proposal is to be because of how the person asks, not because they are of the same sex.]

I'll go first...

My darling, I love you, and want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?

"Chi wa Hideki ga suki"
#JapaneseLover#

nekonekochan

nekonekochan

nekonekochan

I'd say yes but Kei would murder me so no. Sorry Sakichii.

I'm alone and need a wealthy hansom person whom I can mooch money off for as long as I live...will you marry me?

keikasagawa

keikasagawa

p|-|33R |v|1 l33t 5|<1llZ

nah coz i'm gonna marry my girlfriend

will the love of my life continue on supporting me by giving me there hand in holy matramony?

hey our roomies are wasted so when we get back to your place,
i'll show you what l33t things i can do to your 5y573|v|Z,
i'll make them 5cr34|v|

No thanks, you're already planning to marry someone.

Listen, I really need a green card right now, (not really of course. Make it from whatever country you're from!) wanna get married for a few days?

Since no one has accepted anyone, sure!

Will you marry me, I will haunt you for your whole life and afterlife if you don't accept! So what do you say?

Shadowdawn

Shadowdawn

The Iron Clad Goddess

can't i'm straight, and you're a girl.....

Um.... hey! let's get hitched? We can elope in Las Vegas!

"Little drops of water, Little grains of sand, Make the mighty ocean, And the pleasant land. So the little minutes, Humble though they be, Make the mighty ages, Of eternity." -Julia Fletcher Carney
"To her, words were things of beauty, each like a magical powder or potion which could be combined with other words to create powerful spells" - Dean Koontz

Yes'm! Only to keep this thread going! ^_^ (I have to admit, it is kind of fun to see what people come up with)

Shall I propose to you on knee, and ask you elegantly and with dignity? Or shall I propose on two and beg for your acceptance? Will you marry me?

eveningsky

eveningsky

Blue Blooded Warrior

i'll take the one Azrik.....
but i dont know you. though you sound so sweet...no even sure if a boy.....
but i have to say no. my heart belongs to another...i just have to meet him.

But to you below, oh worthy one, wilst thou be mine?

I feel the tears pour down my face. I feel so alone, so out of place.
Is it always going to end this way?
When you can feel pain, you know that your alive. But what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

Shadowdawn

Shadowdawn

The Iron Clad Goddess

sorry... i need a Knight in shining armour! XD just kidding.... the avarage guy will do as long as he's sweet!

*get the chef to bring out the ' special' of the day..... and voila! It's a beutiful diamond ring for my other half!*

"Little drops of water, Little grains of sand, Make the mighty ocean, And the pleasant land. So the little minutes, Humble though they be, Make the mighty ages, Of eternity." -Julia Fletcher Carney
"To her, words were things of beauty, each like a magical powder or potion which could be combined with other words to create powerful spells" - Dean Koontz

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

i thought i was the one who was supposed to do this. haha.

i dont think i could live without you. i couldnt survive. will you marry be?
(practice. haha)

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

Shadowdawn

Shadowdawn

The Iron Clad Goddess

hahahahah XD! great start! of course my love...

* stands at the top of the empire state building with a banner that says " marry me or i will jump"*

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

yes i'll mary you crazy lady. dont jump! XD XD XD HAHAHAHA!

will you be mine?

actually i think this will help with the post.

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.

Shadowdawn

Shadowdawn

The Iron Clad Goddess

that sounds more like your asking someone to be your valentine. i mean that's sweet to but not enough care and love put into it.... but yes anyway!

goes to a base ball match and gets the person singing the national anthom to sing " I love you with all of my heart and woulnd't be anything without you..... my second half..."

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

sure i will marry you. but ya know the public thing is a bad idea if you dont put your name on it. a plane flying a banner over a stadium "will you marry me cindy"so now there are 40 guys in the bathroom who are engaged looking to beat the carp out of whoever didnt put their name on it.

will you marry me?

old fashioned but it works

Shadowdawn

Shadowdawn

The Iron Clad Goddess

simple yet elegant..... OUI MON CHERI!

ring in the cake? not my style... but eh might as well test the theory....

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

yeah except when you're hungry like me and eat the ring. thats bad. yes of course i will marry you.

my love for you burns brighter than a thousand suns. will you marry me?

eveningsky

eveningsky

Blue Blooded Warrior

i dont think you mean me....but ok!

Will you ba mine for all eternity?

When you can feel pain, you know that your alive. But what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

Shadowdawn

Shadowdawn

The Iron Clad Goddess

(ment for mav.... i can't marry you sky for the last time!)

wow...... now we're getting somewhere! i accept with all my heart!

* put it in a nice box for christmas and have the ring in it as a surprise instead of chocolates *

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

yes, i will marry you.

*on a boat on smith moutain lake in autumn (nice setting huh?)*
Will you marry me?

eveningsky

eveningsky

Blue Blooded Warrior

Geez you guys! get married already!

Shadowdawn

Shadowdawn

The Iron Clad Goddess

oh you're a regular romantic..... sure!

lets murder sky, and then elope in the setting for lord of the rings to celebrate! XD

O_o I'm a little creeped out now, so no thanks!

*tries to hide the next poster's computer, in his or her home, which I broke into* Uuuh.... Want to get married? Please don't kill me

WTF?! I'm callin' the cops! No, thanks. I'm a guy.

Wanna get married? *Throws ring at the next poster and walks away* Guess not....

"I'm not lonely. Cuz I'm always alone".

eveningsky

eveningsky

Blue Blooded Warrior

rather presumptious of you.....

oh well, hey! wanna get hitched?

page 1 of 199 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 4,765 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.