Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who is your favorite Advent Children character? (spoilers) - Minitokyo

Who is your favorite Advent Children character? (spoilers)

Tagged under Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

page 4 of 15 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 Next » 357 total items

I like Tifa, Aeris and Vincent, If you ask me, I hate Cloud over any other of them

VindicatoR

VindicatoR

Greato!

Sephiroth OWNZ!

Cloud hands down, but Vincent was pretty cool too, just that he really didn't do much but shot a couple of bullets

Seiryuu1

Seiryuu1

LOVE Ryuichi

I like Cloud because of his seiyuu(Sakurai Takahiro).But my fav chara of FFVII is allway Yuiffe

driftwood

driftwood

floating

definitely vincent! XD
...and tifa

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

[sarcasm]Cloud and his 1337 sword styles.[/sarcasm] Riiight.

Can't believe a FF7 topic still exist after all these months.

ghaleon1103

ghaleon1103

layer 11: INFORNOGRAPHY

Reno. It was nice to see more of his personality in AC.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Cloud and Vincent are my favs! Gotta love hot men XD

Serpentin

Serpentin

Kimi Sai Ireba!!!

Denzel all the way. He's so Kawai!

Vinceeeeeeent! ^^

I like Tifa Lockheart and Cloud Strife the best! Cloud is soooooo cute! TifaxCloud

merged: 10-10-2006 ~ 05:30pm
I like Tifa Lockheart and Cloud Strife. I think Cloud is soooooo cute! TifaxCloud

Surprsingly, I'm gonna go with Reno on this one (whereas usually I've been more of a Tifa fan).

I like Tifa...for obvious reasons...::drool::

I have a thing for the Turks, Reno and Rude. Their's are some my favorite scenes in the movie. I also love Khadaj. He's like a little kid sometimes. It's so cute.

CLOUD!

merged: 10-15-2006 ~ 10:07am
CLOUD! I LOVE CLOUD!

(\_/) Bunny!!
(-_-)

ROMEZ

ROMEZ

bringer of silence to the heart

i liked tifa, cloud and vincent but if i was to choose i'd have to say YAZOO AND LOZ because ive never seen a better team than them the way the double teamed cloud and that bridge and read each others moves without even looking, major respect

So many... I like mostly all of them but especially....VINCENT! He's the most handsome of them all.

That would be Vincent Valentine.
Because he is freaking amazing. and has the best red cloak ever. and that golden claw. I love how he moves. and the voice.... cant forget the voice.
and yes i realize that im being a total fangirl here but slap me later, just cant get enough of vince valentine
(sung to the sugarcrisp jingle)
oh how sad am i
yes yes... erm, i also love rikku, yuna and yuffie.... but the first two werent in AC (love them anyway) and yuffie had really sort screen time.
But Vincent is definately me favorite character above all others.

WOOT! CLOUD ALL THE WAY! XDDDDDDDDDDDD;;;

I dont know i think Cloud or Vincent maybe Sephiroth and from the girls Yuffie or Tifa.

UchihaTaijiya

UchihaTaijiya

Touched.By.Dusk

Hmmm... FFAC is pretty much all I've seen of this series (and KH but that's not quite the same thing) and I'd say I liked Cloud the most. Vincent and Tifa were great too. I also liked Reno and Sephiroth. The other characters were interesting as well. XD I wish they'd do an anime series on it... using the same animation :3 Cause hot damn! Those characters are sexy! lol

Signature Image

Cloud

sephiroth pwns and is closely followed by vincent and cloud
btw. vince pwns in the new game but the game is kinda ez...i finished it the day i got it on hard mode :sweat: o_0

Sephorth and Cloud. Definetly.

^ ^
(0u0)
( ..)

page 4 of 15 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 Next » 357 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.