Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who is your favorite Advent Children character? (spoilers) - Minitokyo

Who is your favorite Advent Children character? (spoilers)

Tagged under Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

page 5 of 15 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 Next » 357 total items

Hmm, my favourite character...
Actually, Aerith was my top favourite back in the game, but in Advent Children, Tifa just rocked so hard. So hard in fact, that I didn't give a damn about Aerith being in the movie AT ALL. That fight scene between her and Loz was too awesome.
Other than Tifa, I'd say Yuffie, but she really didn't get such a big role in the movie, did she?
Surely wish she did.

cloud (hands down)
tifa (mad pretty)
vincent (his fight scenes are all awsome)

Easily Tifa. She's closely followed by Cloud and Yuffie though. :D Vincent was pretty awesome and of course Reno.

Yuffie is my favorite in the movie cus i think she the cutest
of all in the movie
but overall for all FF7 series my favorite char
is Vincent....
somehow i think he's stronger than cloud lol....

Sephiroth? :) i like both cloud and sephiroth. and tifa also cool. and, yuffie, since she's my favourite game character.

I would say vincent and Sephiroth. The clothes they wear are cool!

Cloud.
Man, i love his hair.. XD

Tifa is my fav since the game

Signature

Cloud

That would be Tifa.

I've only had the opportunity to play a little of FFVII, but I knew enough about the concept and characters to want to give Advent Children a shot, and that the animation was as impressive didn't hurt. Anyhow, her character blew me away. Deeply profound in a lot of ways, but playful at the same time.

Case in point: ""Zuru zuru zuru zuru" (or "dilly dally shilly shally")

That spoke volumes, in the context of the moment.

She just stole the screen every time she appeared.

I hate Advent....Aerith and Sephiroth had only a short time!
I hate Tifa! She is Stupid girl!

i really loved aerith in the game, so i didn't much like that she n' sephiroth didn't get much screentime in advent...but whatevea :\ ...the Turks (Reno and Rude) were pretty hilarious, i also liked kadaj and his crew (loz n' yazoo)...as for cloud, blah...he wasn't all that cool to me...though the fight scenes were brilliant :D

You, sir, have successfully managed to rape the entire English language with one sentence. Congratulations.

Cloud Strife cause everyone loves the main char right? ^^ Tifa Lockhart too, she's hot! Vincent Valentine, he's somewhat mysterious which makes me really wonder alot. Finally, the One Winged Angel, Sephiroth... the name sounds cool enough though... one winged angel... hmmm...

the turks amused me oh-so-much, especially the interaction between rude and reno
that was such welcome comedy relief when everywhere else was flooded with angst-angst-angst :)

kouzen

kouzen

li_anime@hotmail.com

Vincent, Zack and Kadaj...the Vincent comes fist, followed by Zack then Kadaj...For kajad i like him cuz of his style..especially his hair! and yazoo's too! XD

Aerith was always my favourite from the game and I thought the last scene in the movie where you could see her walking away from the room (or church, whatever it was) was so touching. >.< Also, she's soooo beautiful!
So Aerith is my favourite from the movie even if you didn't see too much of her.
#1 Aerith | #2 Cloud | #3 Kadaj/Vincent | #4 Reno

Sephiroth, Kadaj,Cloud,Vincent and Reno. Reno is funny in AC but Sephiroth will always be #1 in my book :)

vincent all the way, he's just too badass, and that red cape is sick :D

Vincent and Tifa are pretty cool.

Cloud, Tifa, Aerith, Vincent, and Yuffie.

Steel is my body and fire is my blood. So as I pray... Unlimited Blade Works.

'Who is you're favorite character in Advent children' is a hard question for me...I'm the kind of person who loves pretty much any character..but I think I'm with Eimin..
SHM and Turks =P
but I also like Clouds crew =/ (not sure what their group is called...)

aerithh :) always my favorite ans well cloud, zack and vincent too

cleris11

cleris11

=^_^=

Actually i like all of them.. but my favorite characters are Cloud and Aerith...^^ Cloud is SO0o C0ol! And Aerith!? well she's so0o beautiful.. I also love them as a couple and I'm a fan of their pairing! =^_^=

for me i would say Cloud, Tifa, Yazoo, vincent, marlene<she's soo cute>
cloud and Tifa are still by far my fav since FF VII

page 5 of 15 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 Next » 357 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.