Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you like anime figures? - Minitokyo

Do you like anime figures?

page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next » 227 total items

I wanted to know if there is someone who also collects these ones. I have many of them... from ojamajo doremi, comic party, lord of the rings, one starcraft firebat, the girls from vampire hunter, and perhaps few more.

I gladly hear the ones you have, and if you just can't resist when u see one :) (that's what happens to me :P)

Im not that much of a collector cause those things cost a lot but the last one i brought were the Advent Children stuff. They were just to much to resist

i love them! there are so many i want to get, but at $50 a pop, i cant afford them. i wish the companies would stop taking advantage of the customers and sell them for cheaper. Another problem is also that not very many stores sell them, so they are hard to come by unless you like internet shopping.

wraith11

wraith11

The Alfa Bloke

Yep, they're pretty cool. Only got a couple of the small ones so far. 'couple of Mechs from FMP!, one AC and two from eX-Driver that came with a Lancia Stratos model kit.

Wraith 11

Alfa Romeo Alfetta GTV - Heaven on a transaxel
http://wraith11.deviantart.com/

Yup! And while there are plenty of positives that go with collecting them, a few of the negatives are tough hurdles -- the most prominent being that they're:

(1) Expensive -- though Gashapon figures are a good alternative for not being able to pick up the large figures for those interested. I know I like 'em.

(2) Space quickly becomes an issue (there are only so many surfaces, particularly if you don't want them overrunning the place).

melikecookies

melikecookies

cookie monster

i have a couple, but I stopped buying them a while ago because they are too expensive =[

Hi

I love the Bome figures! I just bought the Kos Mos one! I want to get Aya and Maya from Tenjho Tenge next. Other then that I have a few figures from my favorite series. But I am not a big collector. And I am not willing to spend the big bucks on them. I would rather spend the money on anime. :)

masu-masta

masu-masta

diehard Patlabor fan ^.^

Yes, i have got a few figures and i am going to buy yet another, but i prefer DVDs and artbooks ^.^

i have a few dragon ball z figures and gundam. other than that thats it. but im not going to get anymore. at least none i can think of

I'd collect but the fact that I'm gonna get reapeats stops me. yea I got a small collection of gasaphon and miniature pvc.

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Here are some of my stuff :P

Mahoromatic - Yujin PVC figure DX
I broke the plastic base T_T Luckily it can stand still without it.
http://www.angelfire.com/ex2/korganos/images/mahoro.jp

Mai-Otome (Mai-Z-HiME) Gashapon - Bandai
http://www.angelfire.com/ex2/korganos/images/otome.jp

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

i have a Aya Natsume (Tenjo Tenge) figure. it's very well and detailled painted. it's almost the same like this one: http://www.diamondcomics.com/toychest/toys/09_05/16_tenjho_tenge.htm
except the haircolour of mine is black (manga style), though i wish, i had the anime hair style version... but at least i got it very cheap at ebay :D
the next figure will be either Elwing or Neige from Shining Tears.
http://www.hobbystock.jp/i.php?o=1&_t=index_item.html&ITEM_ID=HBY-GCF-00000392
or
http://www.hobbystock.jp/i.php?o=1&_t=index_item.html&ITEM_ID=HBY-GCF-00000446
both are very beautiful, aren't they? i really want both ^^

Of course! :D The ones I like to collect are Chobits, Full Metal Panic ect. But the one I'm having a hard time to find is Kamui from X. I would love to have a figure of him.

bigeejit

bigeejit

Sup?

Ive got Chobits, Cardcaptor Sakura, Namca Girls, Tsubasa, Moe-tan and Ichigo Mashimaro figures. They cost a helluva lot to collect dammit! I dont really collect, but just buy the ones I like and the especially the cute ones. ^_^

SilentKnight

SilentKnight

Spit Fire Like Dhalsim

Am I into collecting these figurines? Let me make it simple. I spent close to 1,500 dollars at this year's anime expo. Only 6 of the things that I bought fell into the wall scroll/ poster category.

So far I've got 2 Kao No Nai Tsuki resin figures, 1 Mahou Shoujo Ai resin figure, 1 Onegai Twins set consisting of both chars, 1 Morrigan figure, both a blue and white Kasumi figure, 2 Comic Party figures, 2 Devil Angel figures, 2 Majokko A La Mode Figures, 1 Soul Link figure, 1 Snow Drop figure, 1 Front Innocent figure, 2 He Is My Master figures, and 2 unidentified anime figures.

And I should have one Kos-mos PVC coming in about November or so and either one more resin kit or 2 Burst Angel figures in place of the resin kit.

God, I spend my entire paycheck and then some on this shit.........take it from me folks, kick the addiction early before it gets you hooked, this is an expensive hobby.

Leader of the Hip Hop And Rap Alliance: http://hiphopandrapalliance.minitokyo.net/
Signature Image

awwe! Whoe doesnt like anime figures? I mean theyre normally really cute! If I had the money I think My entire room would be so filled up with them, I coul'dnt walk in. But sometimes they make the charecter look horible...

merged: 08-13-2006 ~ 12:30pm
awwe! Whoe doesnt like anime figures? I mean theyre normally really cute! If I had the money I think My entire room would be so filled up with them, I coul'dnt walk in. But sometimes they make the charecter look horible...

drastikhate

drastikhate

Plead Insanity

Oh yes, I do! Even though I cant afford one. *Sigh*

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

Oh man I love them. I especially love the large ones with large ratios, like 8 inches high or 1:6. I've only bought one though, Aya from Tenjho Tenge. I would buy more, but they're expensive and i would look like a pervert.

Yes, I love them very much and even clean and put them inside special box to display them

raymi

raymi

Fight for freedom...

Yeah I like anime figures! ^^

Especially the biggest pieces ^^ I have something like one hundred figurines animes or games at my home but I don't so many space to expose all of them for the moment :(

Just have to waiting one or two years before my next removal and I will really enjoy all of these...^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Zangetsu-ssl

Zangetsu-ssl

Soul Slayer

I like them, but do I collect them? Well, not at the moment anyway. Seriously, they're expensive even for the small non-official ones. Here in Australia, an official 10 inch figure from Ghost in the Shell get's sold for around $80 AUSD.

However, I got a massive Mai HiME poster (around 50cm x 70cm) and a Bleach Wallscroll.

Some people may say that your cup may be half-full, some may say that it is half-empty. But I say, are you gonna drink it or not?
PCPP Forum - Internode GN Forum - GameArena Forum - StaticSub Forum - OCAU Forum - Atomic v2.5 Forum - DS Australia Forum - Whirlpool Forum - MiniTokyo Forum - Madman Entertainment Forum - Clan TeamqQp - AsiaGroove - Bleach7

Signature Image

Gallopia

Gallopia

__DaRK_ HImE__

Well i colle`t onli two but they are reli nice >.<
Lacus n Meer XD

Signature

Gallopia copy rights! DaRK HiME has return....

Collecting is fun to do. One problem with that is family. They destroy everything! Even when a person hides their figures someone in their family gets to them. The horror. O_O

well I think I will buy some anime figures but I'll search for them when I'm living on my own if you understand me XD but i'm not going to buy hentai figures XD :D

page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next » 227 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.