Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Minitokyo Mascot Background Contest - Prizes Updated! - Minitokyo

Minitokyo Mascot Background Contest - Prizes Updated!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 6 of 7 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 168 total items

when's the deadline?

Signature
	Image"Eyes are windows to the soul!"

CloudyHeaven

CloudyHeaven

Strenght of the Chidori

ahh kawaiii ! the mascot looks cute !:D but got 1 question
DID you MT guys made that all by urselfs ? (with adobe illustrator and photoshop) or somthing ?

May The Sky's Be Bright on the Times we need too see The StarsWings-Lovers

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

Please read the whole thread (and especially the first post) before asking questions, because it's all there :

Quote by EternalParadoxContest Deadlines
Contestants are to sent their entries via attachment to mascotcontest at minitokyo dot net. All submissions must be received by November 1, 2006 12am EST.

Quote by frozenwildernessit was released on dA before by kaze-hime.

Quote by charaznableamuroreiPreliminary investigation reveals:
- image named MT Mascot was fav'd by several denizens of the deviantART site (reference here)
- clicking on cached pages reveals that image was uploaded 10 March 2006
- image named MT Mascot mysteriously disappers from Kaze-Hime's virtual galleries... hnnn... ^^^
- "fan art" of Kaze-Hime's MT Mascot (^_~) can be found here

inuyashalove04

inuyashalove04

inuai-chan

Um...I've had a problem. When I sent in my submission (about 3-4 days ago), I got the message returned to me (yesterday). So, I've tried it again. If I get the message sent back again, what should I do?

Signature Image
"I personally believe that each of us was put here for a purpose-- to build not to destroy. If I can make people smile, then I have served my purpose for God." - Red Skelton

Some questions:

- Someone mentioned to use 'colours that are easy to print' - would the default RGB colourset in Photoshop be okay to use?
- Is it okay to have some elements obstructing/overlapping the mascot?
- Is it okay to add more characters for the background?

ya i sen't mine and it said that it didnot go throu.... i was wondering if i got it right? is it mascotcontest@minitokyo.net?

this is mine, this is yours, this is mine, this is yours,this is mine, this is yours.......
XGI

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

If the MT email is not working then send your submissions to MTContests at gmail dot com

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

um, question: how many entries are allowed per person? In other words, are multiple entries allowed?

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

Yes, to my knowledge, multiple entries are allowed. We want to see a good variety of entries to choose from.

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

Ah another question: Do we need to, or should we, put our signatures on the entry itself?

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

No don't put signatures in the entries, but make sure you just tell us your MT username in the email when you send it.

Tinbad

Tinbad

Cold Hearted

I thought contest ended...?

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

Not yet. It closes on November 1, 2006 12am EST. There are still another 4 days or so.

can i know Winners got certificate? And how they can get the prizes if they won?

I sent my project on the 25th and it has returned on the 30th, but i didn`t check my mail so i didn`t notice that until today. It looks like all my efforts have been in vain. Nooooooooooooooooo! :angry:
Why did you not remove the e-mail address that doesn`t work, pople! >=0! This is just too stupid. :(
P.S. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

bromithia

Retired Moderator

bromithia

Send your entry to MTContests@gmail.com, it should work then. :) Be sure to include your username, too.

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

Arg, I just got mine returned too.. so can we still send it to the new address? Would it still count?

asinine

asinine

++_Sleeveless Vampire_ ++

About the prizes..
er whats do you mean by free swag?

At the end of the day, i would always turn around and say.... "Egao Saku... "
Signature
Co-Administrator of MTSingapore
<3 Me Luv U Sooo Muchi Hino-Chan!

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Quote by asinineAbout the prizes..
er whats do you mean by free swag?

If I'm not mistaken, the free swag would be your free piece of Minitokyo merchandise.
Before the prizes were updated I think it was like a T-shirt or something like that (I can't remember anymore) with the winning design on it.
It's the merchandise, anyway x_x

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

itsbigdan

itsbigdan

life or hell?

speaking of which the contest should have ended by now...or am i mistaken? when are we announce who the winner is?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

oh no ...im also facing the same problem "Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender"
so how?

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

I edited the first post >_>

MTContests@gmail.com it is- and yes it will still count :D

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

asinine

asinine

++_Sleeveless Vampire_ ++

Er like how long is the submit extention O_o
>_< the third prize winner practically gets nothing beside being featured....
Free T shirt... i was hoping a bag XD

At the end of the day, i would always turn around and say.... "Egao Saku... "
Signature
Co-Administrator of MTSingapore
<3 Me Luv U Sooo Muchi Hino-Chan!

Quote by kuroimisaI edited the first post >_>

MTContests@gmail.com it is- and yes it will still count :D

so how do i know whether you received my mail or not?

page 6 of 7 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 168 total items

Back to News | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.