Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do You Buy The Manga, Even If You Seen The Anime? - Minitokyo

Do You Buy The Manga, Even If You Seen The Anime?

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 138 total items

I dont buy but i do download and frankly the manga normally are better than the anime so if i like the show i might somehow search whether there are mangas 4 it.

Hmmm dun really buy them jsut go into the net to fidn teh rest of the manga i'm living in a country where no anime manga is easy to find u've to go to the capital to get those things but i'm jsut liivng in a small capital so wat the heck nothing can b get from here ish that's why i go into the net to find this things heheh it's better

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

Quote by RuKyaDon't buy them > read them online. I only have a manga of gits as a gift from a friend. I preffer manga over anime... does this answer god enough? ;p

Wooh... Really? What site can you read manga for free? o_0

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

maox2

Negima <3

I buy manga and also read them online.. It'll be quite expensive to buy each and every manga that caught my eyes so i read some of it online instead.. I also watch Anime. I'll try to find anime of my favourite manga and sometimes i'll watch other anime when I'm free.. =)

i may not buy them, but i will read them, even if i hv seen the anime. to see if the story is any different

yeah..
sometimes.
fullmetal alchemist, gundam seed, d n angel, prince of tennis, cardcaptor sakura.. XD

it really depends on the series whether its worth watching or not n whether it is released first in anime or manga form... manga is rather cheap in my country so i dun reli have any problem in buying them. I however prefer anime in most cases

jtchen85

jtchen85

Moogle

It really depends on the series. If the manga is considerably better or there is more that the anime left out, then I tend to pick up the manga. Example: Tsubasa, XXXholic, Kare Kano.

Signature

It depends on the series.

Depends if the series I like or not. If i like the manga, I watch the anime. If I like the anime, I go buy the Manga.
I read Tsubasa Chronicle before I saw the Anime.
Saw Chobits before I bought the manga.

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

Of course in some cases the manga can be better and longer the anime series and even more violent. so i like to buy both i mean you can't have a full collection without both the manga and anime.

of course, i prefer

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

well, if it's extremely good then I'll buy it. I have alot of japanese manga and I have about 20+ volumes of english translated manga. english translated manga is expensive and the translations are so..westernized -_-

neomusahi

neomusahi

Theres no harm trying anything..

yup.. i wanna see if both the manga and the anime is the same..
sometime the anime leave out hanging in the end..
so need to read to know more about it..

Of course I would like to, sometime the manga is even better!

it depends, if it's one I really like, as Chobits ^^ I buy it... but if it's to read, I rather read first then watch the anime

HECK YEAHH! XD The mangas are great, even if you've watched the anime, they've got so much extra information that you don't manage to see in the anime cause they didn't put it. Also, the mangas are beautifully drawn and very expressive, so why not?

of course i buy the manga even though i've seen the anime...well i bought fushigi yuugi, marmalade boy, nana, ayashi no ceres, dragonball, card captor sakura and many more after i watched the anime...because the story is always slightly different than the anime...and it's also easier to read a book then always sitting in front of the tv...

dreamhunter

dreamhunter

Nyoh nyoh!

Yes, if I like anime and I know that manga is pretty :)
I like manga more than anime ^^

I would buy if I like it very much .

yeeeees ^^

yes even if i have seen the series 1st
i buy the manga if i have the money and if the series was really good
but when i am broke :p i just download them

kumiho

kumiho

every artist was 1st an amateur

of course i will, sometimes anime n manga can be dif
even if it's the same, i still buy it....sometimes i just download it...

Signature
"pictures are beautiful, they can entrap beauty forever"

I bought the manga of Berserk and Martian Successor Nadesico after seeing the anime of both.

I think manga is actually pretty cheap compared to anime.
There's more content in a manga for less money.
At least, there is, over here. o:

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 138 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.