Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 like being singlE? 0. 0 - Minitokyo

like being singlE? 0. 0

like being single?

yeah!
77 votes
no, i dont
19 votes
so lonely T.T
55 votes
that's ok
83 votes

Only members can vote.

page 4 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 215 total items

It's okay. I just see it as something never meant for me.

Ithilwen

Ithilwen

Maerin

It's okay, I guess.
I'm quite independant and sometimes I think being with someone you have to take care of can become a real pain. As long as you have good friends who are not going to let you on your own, being single is not a problem. It just depends on how much affection you need I suppose =)

single.....................................(...) i have a bf but even if i break up w/ him i wont feel lonley cuz i have my friends but i guess it depens on wat ur personality is

Mei-sama!!!

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

Well the bright side of being single is you won't have to stick with just one Huahuahua also you won't need to get your wallet bruised since all the money is being not going to be drained out of it.

Human is contradictory. 40% of the time I really miss her, another 30% I prefer to be alone, and the rest of the time, well, I don't care.
But being around her is really happy, ya know

Sulibres

Sulibres

Avert your eyes from the truth.

I'm not interested in a relationship at the moment: A pain on my budget and studies.

I asked the same question to my friend who's a bit of a narcissist, to which he said,

"I solved that problem... By buying a mirror."

No wonder most people hate him... -_-"

Epyon

Epyon

Carlo

right now im single, of course that i rather be with someone but for now is ok
after getting of 1 year relationship i needed a break

Kyuoto

Kyuoto

Engineered buddy

I'd like to say, single is good for having time to yourself. A partner is only if you know the person well and love him/her.
Personally, i'm used to being single, it would work either way.
(Different angle) No, i like to be in groups and hang around lots of friends XD

i'm single now is ok for me.i don't mind being alone

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

oow really o. 0
i think it wont be so ok soon
''nobody wants to be lonely''

Signature

><"... I guess... being single means that you have a lot of time to do heaps of things... and especially if you are a busy person ( like me ><") I htink it is better to be single. I mean... I used to be in a relationship... and I was really busy..at school and stuff (coz I did heaps of extracirricular activities) and then... you just drift apart and it can end up being really painful

Alden

Alden

Lose the Pride.

I long for someone but I guess i can never have that someone.
I always feel lonely that I eventually got used to it. The standards of girls in my city are so high that I try to avoid so I won't be made fun of.

Click ----> Japanese Lover! ^_^

GodFatherGFA

GodFatherGFA

/ -+|*Eternal Dreamer*|+- \

Wish I had a girlfriend ... but it scares me at the same time, not knowing what to do, I might screw up :O

Its scary! Girls can be scary! or maybe im the scary one T_T

Signature Image

i don't have grilfriend...until now, hehehe

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

lol. where's ur city, alden?
:)

we dun hav to be scared or something
heyy, girls arent scary if u try to talk n be friends with them XD it's a learning process

Signature

I don't really......... need a girlfriend....... just true friends........
I don't really understand girls anyway.........
Although I don't need a girlfriend, I think I should get married......... because I can't take care of my kids on my own......... yeah........ I mean when I adopt them..........

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

wut? u want to adopt kids?
wow, u've already had plans of it XD

ahh, it means u havent fall in love with someone, vatican92! ^^

Signature

it's funny^^ couse you can do so much when you don't have a boy! you have so much boys you can be "on the look-out for"! nyahaha>_< and you can feel that you still are young and have your freedom!

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

Am loving to be single. =P
I was missing out so much when I was in a relationship.
Now, I'm doing whatever I want without having to think about my significant other. It's all about me! Haha. =P

Honestly i like being single. i mean, the only reason why i would want a GF would be for phsycial initmacy. Friends can keep me company and support me emotionally just as well as a GF. Plus my last GF emptied my wallet = \, i have more money to spend on myself now! keke i dunno, i dont intend on being single forever though, im thinking ill start looking for some1 seriously when im in college, right now i hafta focus on other stuff. But yeah, having a special some1 is always nice, just make sure you pick the right one =3 .

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

the advantages of being single:
- freedom! yay!
- can study better-bcoz u'll waste ur time hangin out with ur gf/bf if u arent single
- no more money to spend
- no worries to have 'special relationship' with others

disadvantages:
- lonely >.<
- ur friends talk bout their gf/bfs, but u dun have one! so sad...
- dun have a partner for parties/hangin out/ doing crazy
- bored, as bored as homeworks

Signature

Alden

Alden

Lose the Pride.

Did I post here before? No, I don't like to be single. It sucks. But than again, I don't have much freedom even if I was single. Too much stuff going on.
Now I have a crush on Summer Glau from the movie Serenity. Freakin' hormones!

Click ----> Japanese Lover! ^_^

TheFlea

TheFlea

Theres too many of them!

I have never had a g/f so sadly I cant say if I like it or not. T_T

Why save the world when you can have just as much fun destroying it?

dianas

dianas

WE ARE OF PEACE ALWAYS

let see I am not dependent of sex or anything so most of the time I am ok being without a bf
I had a relation with a guy for 2 years but as all things have a start they also have an end
don`t know why I staid so much with him o.O anyway he almost forced me to marry him
even if I known in my heart that I did not like him enough to make this step

so yah alone free and wild ;) that is me

When life gives you lemons - make a lemonade XD
Creator of: BW-TB-:-C-sW
<--visit us--> Our world is based on attractioN

page 4 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 215 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.