Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what do you do if you cant sleep? - Minitokyo

what do you do if you cant sleep?

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 126 total items

I get up and surf or watch anime.

uyo

uyo

yihsieh

If I can't sleep, I don't usually try to fall asleep; it's a good opportunity to do some random stuff, so I just do that. Browse around, play games, watch anime/movie/tv shows... etc.

BlackSponge

The master of yuri and RPGs

Hard but try this.
As hard as you can, TRY NOT TO THINK OF ANYHING WHILELYING ON THE BED!
That's what I do.
Unless you're not feeling well.
Or you could just , um, watching tv until you get bored.
Oh a sure fire way of falling asleep.
Try sudying/reading a boring book or lesson subject on your bed.
Trust me, it works LOL.

Sorry, just couldn't resist mentioning the latter.

We are all born and look different, but one thing makes us equal, our admiration of Japanese animation and comics.
Live life the way you want to live it.
GOD bless you all and I wish you all a happy life.

Hehe, I actually have the opposite problem! For some reason, I need anywhere between 10-14 hours of sleep to function the next day, and I still end up sleepy after about 3-4 hours of staying awake! WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!?

Listen to music, do a recap of the day, read a book or do some drawing. But the art and reading part can be kinda dangerous, you get so immersed, you can't put your pencil/book down.

I end up pacing like a caged animal mainly because I get thinking to much. The cycle usually is toss n' turn, pace, toss n' turn, pace, surf the internet, more pacing, etc. If that doesn't work then I just get up and stay up. I have yet to find something that works for getting myself to sleep when this happens.

I read a text book on a subject I hate or find boring. Puts me to sleep real fast.

Well now that I don't have a DS to help me go sleep anymore.. What I do to try and make myself fall asleep is..

Read a web comic (ex: Real Life Comics, VG Cats, Tsunami Channel,) Read mangas online, Play a web browser game, Myspace, work out til I'm exhausted :]

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

If you can't sleep, just turn the fan in front of your face at maximum speed. :) Let's see if your eyes become sleepy. :D

I've tried this once! :nya:

Quote by DarkIngramIf you can't sleep, just turn the fan in front of your face at maximum speed. :) Let's see if your eyes become sleepy. :D

I've tried this once! :nya:

haha omg, doesn't this burn your eyes out? XD your poor tear ducts! X-P

i'd think till my brain wouldn't handle staying awake XD and an alternative would be getting up and reading or drawing ;)

Davo

Davo

I'll kill you

when i can

Signature Image
DAVO THE ECCHIMAKER :"If a demon stands in my way, I will cut him apart. If a saint stands in my way, I will cut him apart"

Renialt

Dragon's Sorcerer

Well... I think in the 'inmortality of the crab', or I use the time for cry and clean my soul for all the damage that I have inside...
Then, when I find peace, sleep peacefully

toasttyy

toasttyy

I'm with toast.

I usually watch tv or play a game. when I watch tv I lay down and try to go to bed.
which is hard. I don't sleep to much.

Don't burn me!

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

stare into the darkness, and fight whatever it is that is keeping me up. Then again, it is the dark where I feel the most tense, overcome with the sensation of being watched.

In either event, I just grab something to drink, watch some TV, and/or just fall back to sleep.

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

I read my chemistry/biology textbooks. Guaranteed to make anyone sleep. ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE READING EQUILIBRIUM. GAWD.

How i do it is i ALWAYS have my computer playing anime while I lie in bed, and eventually I will get too tired to keep my eyes open. Then I toss and turn and bam, asleep I go.

What's amusing is if I drink Red Bull or coffee, instantly it knocks me to sleep.

kumang

kumang

...its snowing...

Read a book.. Physic or math.. NUMBERS..! i got tired easily when facing them..lol:)

o0Beginner0o

o0Beginner0o

B for Beginner

wake up, go to the table, and draaaaaw lol............if that doesn't work, stare/glare at the ceiling, i did that for 5 hours STRAIGHT until i fell asleep lol

Signature Imagei'm happy you're happy everyone is happy isn't that the best?

i usually look up at the sky. it's like i'm drowning in the vastness of the sea of stars above my head. that feeling of losing hope is what gets me to sleep. i know it doesn't make much sense and sounds stupid but that does it for me. thx for reading (^_^)

Play my guitar

i just stay in bed and daydream.. after awhile i'd fall asleep... there are those who drink warm milk before going to bed. they say that it helps you sleep. it doesn't work for me but it does for others.

Takeru623

Takeru623

Haruhiist

If I don't have to get up early the next day I will keep doing stuff till I almost pass out. If I have school I will think of one of the fictions I'm trying to write. However, after watching certain anime it becomes hard to sleep.

Err... I make my mind think that I'm sleepy.

when I don't sleep I will whach TVand think something for my head or look some books and you ?

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 126 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.