Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tsubasa: which is better? the manga or tha anime'? - Minitokyo

Tsubasa: which is better? the manga or tha anime'?

Tagged under Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 136 total items

weird12u

weird12u

..waitin in the bushes for her..

anime = fluff metal

manga = screaming bad a$$ metal

i love the manga like no other.. it's intense, dark, and shows what the artist and writer wanted. the anime could not capture it in the way the manga did

Signature

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

Will Pelt You With Pebbles

^ very well said... XD

"It's like... it's like... unbelievable."
- I stutter in disbelief. >.>

manga rawkz!
the anime's animation wasn't as nice
plus it's so draggy got so many things that are not in the manga
the art not as awesome

but i like the tsubasa tokyo revelations ova!
that's the nicest one

The manga. Definitely. It's so much more detailed and includes more stuff. However, the anime is also good and it's nice to see the characters brought to life. (But I kinda have a grudge against it 1) because they added so many weird fillers 2) because they cut out the Fuuma-binding-Kamui scene ;_;)

although I've never seen the anime I'm probably gonna go for the manga cuz usually the manga is better than the anime

Manga is better

Manga, absolutely.
Other than the kiddie style, the lack of character progress; as a group or as individuals, the oh-so-slow pace, the mostly useless original arcs, the usually missed-up manga arcs, the rather flattened character designs, the over simplification of, well, everything.. other than just THAT, I liked the music a lot, & the acting was quite good..
The OADs were better, though I'm not too glad over their skipping both Infinity & Celes arcs.. nor am I glad when TRC is often tagged under Bee Train, or when making a review for the series means we're mainly talking about the so-so TC anime, while mostly ignoring the OADs & the Manga..

Manga definitely. It ended sadly T^T

BeeTrain messed things up BIGTIME. What happened to those invaluable 'drunk' scenes and blood and stuff? There were too many scenes focusing on the EYES of the characters and weird filler worlds and it didn't have the same feel as the manga did. Was the anime 'dumbed down' to make it better for kids or something? Seriously.

I've only watched a few episodes of it but I don't need more than those few to tell me which one I'd love better.

And they did something no anime adaptation should ever do: They changed the art style! How the characters were drawn, everything, they changed it! At least there were the OVAs. I'm glad that BeeTrain didn't do the Infinity and Celes arcs or anything after LeCourt, that would've RUINED Tsubasa. Ahem. That's all.

omg the manga! soooo much better

MariaA2621

MariaA2621

........hii..........

i think manga and anime is same !
^_^ <3

Happy everyTiMe! ^_^
TSubasaSyaoran-shrineSakuraSS-shrinexxxHolicSignature Image

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

actually i haven't read the manga...

but i watched the anime...

it sure was splendid...

and i'm still on it now...

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

zylfairy

zylfairy

Mermaids and butterflies...

tsubasa

Have to say the manga. Very fascinating to read. It's incredible. ^^

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

anime i guess...

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

I like both :))

it's better in the manga than in the anime... the anime is really a stuff-up. it spoils such a good manga

loved the manga. hate the ending

i only watched three of the epiosodes and i started to hate the show i love the manga alot though and i love how clamp uses sakura in alot of their works :)

Definitely the manga.
I watched the anime at first and it was okay...
But, once I read the manga, I felt that Tsubasa was truly one of Clamp's masterpieces.

Manga seems okay. The anime was just odd. :(

Manga. Anime censored alot of stuffs

the manga is way better,
i watched the anime and got bored of it over a minute,,,
the anime is sooooo slow.. and it's not funny at all. :(

Rouzmary

Rouzmary

...Hanatsuki...

manga's better, thou anime is pretty cool too...^^

...Nothing is Eternal but Eternity...

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 136 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.