Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is it hard for u to say "I love U"? - Minitokyo

Is it hard for u to say "I love U"?

who do u love more than anyone?

ure parents
47 votes
ure bf or gf
40 votes
ure siblings
8 votes
ure friends
15 votes
ure dog
6 votes
other
36 votes

Only members can vote.

page 6 of 8 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 169 total items

TreeFarieAaliyah

TreeFarieAaliyah

Midnight Princess

It can be really hard for me to say "I love you" sometimes. I only recently started saying it when my dad told me to always remember it when mad at someone. So now I say it to my mom a lot. Everytime I say bye. Same thing with my dad. Because no matter how mad I am at them, I'm always scared that something might happen to them. One time I forgot to say it at the end of a phone convo and it bothered me so much that by the end of the day, I had called my dad just to say it.

However, with my brother it's a bit harder. I say it only when I really really feel the need to. With friends, I rarely say it. I just feel weird. I've told my best friend a few times that I love her and that she's an amazing person, but only a few times. And never outloud.

As for with my ex-boyfriends, every time one of them said it, I never said anything back. I just avoided it somehow. Because honestly, I didn't really love any of them.

That's another thing, I will not say "I love you" if I don't mean it. One time a guy asked me why I didn't say anything back and I simply said: "Because I don't love you yet. I just really like you." I wonder what it actually feels like to be in love though. And I always wonder if I'll have the courage to say "I love you" when the time comes.

"Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say."

kamuinoyume

kamuinoyume

OMAE WO SHINJIRU!

I love you, if you actually think those three words can express your true emotions then yes, it would be very difficult for me to say them, but, since I don't think that, it's quit easy. Especially since EG is not my native language I can go around saying I love you to everybody on the street. Still it is hard to say them in my native language, so I guess it depends, on the people, the circumstances, the feelings, the guts of the person and stuff.

Live like you'll die tomorrow, dream like you'll live forever!

I say those three words to.. My Partner whom I've been with for over two years, and my cat, and also my mother. That's about it. I occasionally say it to my nan and pa if I talk to them. -.-; But that's rarely.

I don't know what I'd ever do without my cat, she's my little angel.

of course that hard..
i mean..
because i still don't get it..
what is it LOVE anyway?

nikko3

nikko3

The Little Princess is here...

It really depend on the mood and current atmosphere. Sometimes, it would come out easily and sometimes it don't. I'm sure, these words are to be say when one is ready and sincere to his/her partner. True to the heart. True to yourself and your partner. It comes out from the heart not through your mouth.

Signature
	ImageMerry Christmas Aqi-chan, Trofi-chan and Chrisp-san! Hope you all have a warm Christmas day! Thanks for your kind wishes and cards! >:D
Spectacular, stunning. Just look at my Mukuro avatar and Hibari signature image, they are made just for me by chrisp-san.
Mukuro, mukuro, mukurou-chan [Oya?]
Hibird, hibird, namimori~ [Sa!]

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

ive never LOVED a someone outside family love.

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

i don't think it is, when you
are feeling that way for a person.

sweetanimegirl24

sweetanimegirl24

Fly away into the vast skies....

Quote by starflamer"I love you" isn't easy to say seriously. I mean, it's easy for me to just spout off when I'm joking around with friends, or when they've done something awesome for me and I can't find enough words to tell them how I feel. It's probably easier for me to say it, because my parents tell me that, and so it's a...I don't know, ingrained habit?

Although, I wouldn't dare say that I love someone if I'm not sure that they don't care so much about me. At most a "I care." or "I'll be here if you ever need me."

It's kinda hard to tell if you really love someone, though, so "I love you" is spoken much lesser now.

I will totally agree with you on this...you never know if you just really like that guy or if you love him...truly...

Life without love is not love...only existence...
Signature Image

It depends. Hard for me to say it to people i'm not really close to or don't know very well. :(
Easy for me to say it to others im always around and close to which is family and friends.
Yet, my ma' taught my siblings and I to always say "I love you" before we walk out the front door because you'll never know when your time comes....We always say "I love you" before we seperate from one another.

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

HikaruKage

HikaruKage

Inane Devvy

I feel not much love for my family, only obligation perhaps?
I've never been quite normal anyway. It irks them so.
"Why are you so weird? So sarcastic? So childish? Why do you say such odd things?"

So for a long time, I've built up walls and walls around my mind. I still remain my unstable, carefree self, but I never ever really say what I feel about people.

I've come to wonder if unconditional love really exists. I've only noticed that parents are happy and proud of their children when the children end up the way their parents intended. (not 100% but at least, a good decent kid with friends and good grades and won't get smarmy)
I soon find out that I cannot trust people, nor truly love them.

Insofar only one person accepted who I am, without comments like 'you're insane' or such things. A person whom I can be honest with and who is honest with me. That is the only person I truly love in the world.

How can I love people who want me to put up a farce around them because the 'real me' scares them?

But back to the topic.
It's hard if you're not sure, or afraid that the person does not love you back.
It's also quite hard to lie about loving someone, unless if you don't know what love is.
There's many ways to say 'I love you', emotions are not bound by words.

DeviantART
People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use. -Soren Kierkegaard
Perhaps it's harder to watch the burdened that to be burdened, that is why people always look away. -M.

UNFORTUNATELY for me IT is hard to say the 3word. :(

I am a member of Sakura group

Umm..I find it awkward to say I love you to just anyone but I don't find it particularly hard to say. If I wanted to it wouldn't really be a problem. The problem would be my over all shyness...><

lyxandra

lyxandra

...love will lead you back...

I Love You!

i loVE YOU...

I love U (>_<)

I swear...I really love you!

Saying i love u is most commonly easy now a days so i prefer action than saying something that is easily doubted. no offend

"Life will always be empty without friendship"

I say I love you to my parents all the time

honestly speaking, the phrase I love you had been cheapened by americans who say it without much consideration.It means so much in the past, but now, it's just like "What's up Dude"

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

It's easy to say it...if you speak in Japanese and know that the other target have no idea what your talking about XD

when u love a person it's not hard to say "i love u". i think it's hard when u don't know well the person because u don't know if he/she loves u too.
in fact, i prefer to act that saying it. i think it's more romantic and more natural.

porcelain-harlott

porcelain-harlott

itadakimasu!!

If you meant it, why not? :P

I am inside your mind, lurking beneath your deepest thoughts silently waiting to be roused from my hiding place~.?

ShroomX

Scanner

ShroomX

Saying i love you is kinda weird when you say that for the first time and difficult sometimes when its directed to your beloved one but if u mean it, you will get over it and say i love you naturally and with no problems..and its not a necessary word in a relation..if you really love someone, just the way u talk and act towards him/her shows your feelings

i cant 't do it because it s embarrassing ..
and it can be known without saying that i think..

I only say "I love you" with my parents, this words are difficult for me when say with GF :P

It

it isn't difficult but to say this with sincerely...other problem for some people lol

page 6 of 8 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 169 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.