Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The first anime you've ever watched - Minitokyo

The first anime you've ever watched

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

kagedarkmode

kagedarkmode

刃の下に心あり

They're several questions really...

Anyway, what was the first anime (or animes) you've ever watched? When did you watch it?
And what was the first you ever got addicted to?

My first would be either Voltron, Slam Dunk, YuYu Hakusho, or Gatchaman (can't remember, that was over ten years ago)...
probably when I was five years old...
And the first I got addicted to was Gatekeepers when I was nine...
:D

. /l、
゙(゚、 。 7 nyan~
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

The first anime I actually saw was Iria when I was really young. Had no idea it was anime or even what the hell anime was. But the first anime I actually watched and knew I was watching was that initial run of Gundam Wing back in high school. My friends wouldn't shut up about it so I watched it and then got into anime. It wasn't until years later, when I borrowed Iria from a friend that I said "wow this looks really familiar."

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

Lol I go way back, before you guys were born! I first started watching speed racer and G-force(battle of the planets) when i was a kid. Did'nt know what anime was either but then ROBOTECH came out while watching stuff like transformers and G.I.JOE, Thundercats and the like. Robotech was the real driver for anime at 12 years old, then they banned it from tv after the laST EPISODE WITH THE NAKED INVID CHICK.

Never came back around untill the development of cartoon network and it did'nt last long then either! Then I reallize (early 2000)they smashed 3 different animes together for us dumb americans, and we couldnt figure out why they kept talking about Rick Hunter's expidition force and never showed him. Then I knew why!

So now my childhood dreams are relived in Macross Frontier 20 years later,, who would've thought.

Heh heh, my first anime was Sailor Moon. I was also addicted to it, that is until my brother introduced me to Dragon Ball Z which I absolutely LOVED. I've seen ALL OF IT and I never got tired of it. ^^ Then of course there was Pokemon and Yugi Oh and Yuyu Hakusho. =) All the good stuff. xD

Let's all be happy!

i think it was either pokemon, sailor moon, or cloud captor, but my faves r inuyasha, Tokyo mew mew, and elemental gelade, I just started watching it, OH, and eureka 7

For myself, its Space Pirate Captain Harlock and UFO Robo Grendizer. (yes I know im old :P)

wvanguard

wvanguard

I like ... Girls like you!!

Mine was macross and "legend of the galactic heroes". LOGH is still one of my top favorites.

Do you even have a penis?!

dnandre

dnandre

it's ... nothing

hmm, i can't remember much about the old times, but i think it was saint seiya for the first anime series that i watch when i was still a kid, back then :D

Signature

kiratakakashi7890

kiratakakashi7890

falling star

wow.... that's hard!
i remember it was gsd.....
i was a 1st grader.......
since then..... i became to love animes!

the angel's cry....

It'll have to be cardcaptor sakura^^

chirido

chirido

Chiri-san

The first anime I have wathched is Inu Yasha, because I though anime is not as beautiful as manga so I watched in my past, but now, when I saw Inu, I thik anime have more color, and more actions, so cool :nya:

By the way, Can I ask a questions : Is there anyone know what web I can download D.Gray-man anime ? :D

Whatever will be...

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

The first animes I watched were Dragon Ball Z and Sailor Moon. Not sure which one came first. The first anime I watched (where I was aware it was anime) was Inuyasha.

I'm (or I feel like) old.

"Ribon No Kishi", named here in Mexico "The Knigth Princess" written in 1958, made in anime in 1968, but I was like 5 years old when I saw it om TV, in 1978. Mexico was one of the first countries where anime was broadcasted and stuck here.

I also saw "Astroboy"

Now they're classics.

the first i remember was voltron when it was on channel 2 where i live

I think my first show was Mashin Eiyuuden Wataru. not very sure tho. :p

sharptool114

~Kiri~

lets see here... well i guess it'd have to be like sailor moon when i was like reeeeally little>.<
but when i got more into it later i guess it'd have to be chobits mayb(?) its the 1st set of dvd's i've watched completely at least...

Vegetarian <3

MichiruChan

MichiruChan

Ohiao! ^^

My first was Sailor Moon and I still love it! Also DBZ but I hate that anime now.

kagedarkmode

kagedarkmode

刃の下に心あり

hmm...oh yeah...
we...used to watch Sailor Moon whenever my cousin came over...

And I remember liking DBZ when I was younger...
(but I don't like it now either)

. /l、
゙(゚、 。 7 nyan~
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

The first movie i watched was Metropolis, and the first series i watched was Neon Genesis Evangelion, this was only a few years ago, my brother introduced me to it. Neon Genesis Evangelion remains one of my favourites to this day (even if it can be a little cheesey at times ^^)

Hold my arms back when they beat me, leave me in the ditch when thay kick me, sever my limbs and deceive me. Sometimes life isn't easy.

Mandor

Prince of Chaos

It was Voltron. I had to be 3 or 4 when i first started watching it. I even have a completed Voltron sticker book. Then it wasn't till '93 before there was another anime series played on TV. That was Sailor Moon and I had to wake up at 3:30 in the morning to watch it (I had to catch the bus for school to 5:30, so it wasn't too bad). Life sucked till we got Cartoon Network where i live.

kagedarkmode

kagedarkmode

刃の下に心あり

...ehehe... Voltron! yeah...I remember now...That's also one of the first animes I've seen...
Around the same time as Gatchaman (it was called "G Force" where I live at that time though)

. /l、
゙(゚、 。 7 nyan~
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Aarag

Angel of Darkness

I think Ninja Scroll was my first anime then Bleach then Naruto etc.

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

The first anime I watched that I knew was anime was 3x3 Eyes, which I bought on VHS back when my anime fandom had its initial, shaky start. To say I was taken aback by its contents would be one massive understatement. Nevertheless, I thought it was awesome, so I quickly picked up volume 2. (This was back in the Streamline dub time, where each of the two volumes had two episodes each, merged into one per tape.) After that, I kinda branched out with Vampire Hunder D (which I thought was hilarious in that Peter Jackson Bad Taste way) and Heroic Legend of Arislan (which I thought was pretty cool, even if the animation was rather lousy.)

My first anime were the secret garden, Heidi and Sandy Bell, jeje, I was like 4 years old and i loved them, the girls were so cute XD , maybe there were another ones but i don't remember them.....mmhh.....oh, and doraemon, he was cute too, jejeje. :nya:

page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.