Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ever had a 'dream' about an anime/character? - Minitokyo

Ever had a 'dream' about an anime/character?

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 137 total items

AlexaClyne

AlexaClyne

mimicrii

Well. I do dream of anime characters ALOT. *falls over*

In one dream, I was with Ishida, Ichigo & Inoue out in a beach resort (but it was a gloomy day though) then we got attacked by someone that looked like Urusula in The Little Mermaid. 0.o We defeated it, but got hurt real badly, so Inoue healed Ichigo while Ishida temporarily tend to my wounds... ^////^

In another dream, I saw Ulqui in an underground super market & I passed by him. *scratches head* Then I met up with Ichigo around an escalator when two male anime chars.(I have NO idea what anime they are from. o.o) then one of them suddenly nosebleeded & Ichigo & I tried to helped him. *shakes head*

But here's my favorite dream! 8d I dated with Ishida-kun in a hot spring resort. *nosebleeds*
YIPEE! ?w?

I have bunch of other dreams but I think they're too many to talk about them here.... ^^;

Quote by veeh4anime

Quote by AgataMareI dreamt of Ishida from Bleach, we were at my lake's villa and there was a kind of...dinosaur, I think, that was chasing us...INSIDE the house. O.o
He was supposed to hunt that monster down, but ran alongside me the WHOLE time, screaming like a girlie. :D
Poor Ishida, he's so cute... XDDDD

LOL! Hahaha! That's really cute! ZOMG! Hahaha! I'd love to be chased with Ishida-kun... ^w^

♥ ♥ ♥

SourCucumber

SourCucumber

One Obsessive Veggie

Ahh, I've had a couple, but can only remember this one right now ^^; Might be long.. (warning, my dreams are retarded _ _" )

It started out with me walking out into my living room. I look up and see my parents talking to Byakuya and Rukia Kuchki. The conversation went on like this...

Me: WTF? What the heck are you guys doing in my living room?
Dad: I see, so that's how it is...
Me: Huh? How what is?
Mom: Can't you do anything about it?
Byakuya: We think so, but it's going to be difficult. We'll have to...
Me: Have to what? What's is going on!?
Dad: Well if you must, you must.
Me: Why are you ignoring me? God someone please tell me wht the hell is going on!
Byakuya: Rukia, you know what to do.
Rukia: Yes, Ni-sama. *gets up from where she's sitting and grabs my arm.* Come on! Let's go!
Me: What? Where are we going?! HELP ME!

She ends up tugging me to my basement and in front of the appartment door (yes my house can support tennents) There are also three other random felmale shinigamis waiting for me/us.

Rukia: *hands me a sword* Are you ready?
Me: Ready for what? I don't even know what is happening!
Rukia: We've got to defeat the evil in your basement, duh! Now let's go!

She shoves me throught the door, and then my dream turned into a side-scroll perspective. Yes, exactly like a Mario game. There were even Bullet-Bills and Koopas. Once we clear the "level" and enter through a door, the perspective turns back to normal, and the five of us find ourselves in this kind of giant throne-room. Just as I'm wondering what the heck is all of this doing in my basement, I look up and see BOWSER sitting on a giant throne. No I'm not kidding.

Bowser: BWAHAHAHA! You've fallen into my trap!
Me: Screw you Bowser! Get the f*** out of my basement!

I run at him with my sword, but suddenly Izuru comes out of nowhere and intercepts me.

Izuru: No! You must not harm lord Bowser!
Me: No! You got Kira too? You bastard! I don't want to fight him!

We end up fighting anyway. I do defeat him (even though I really didn't want to, I love Kira!), and when I do, he poofs into a little doll. Yeah.

Me: Argh! Stupid Bowser, look what you made me do!
Bowser: OMG! *picks up little Izuru doll and looks at me* You stupid girl! You've KILLED YOUR OWN BROTHER!
Me: NOOOO-.......WAIT WTF?

And I woke up.

My dreams are the most messed up things I've ever experianced _ _"

Major Okami fan right here ?
Signature Image
~?|DeviantArt|YouTube|TinierMe|MyAnimeList|?~

I believe everybody does

hahaaa~
i remember having a few dreams about anime..
i think i had one about bleach...where the gotei 13 were having a soccer match..
and i was in the 6th division..and our team won..
so Rukia, Renji and I went to shoppers drug mart to celebrate.. o.o
xDD

Kenshikun

Kenshikun

???????

I usually can't fall asleep unless I start a story in my head...and sometimes characters from the show i watched turn up in them...
??????????:3

Of course *_*
I dream about the animes I watched on day

Horrible dream that I got killed when the Big O that I was piloting killed me a la Alan Gabriel.

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Hmm... I remember once I had this dream where I was walking on the porch of this house while talking to Rukia. (From Bleach)
But then I bumped into Byakuya who for some reason was wearing casual clothing. (A gray hoodie)
Then he was kind of rude towards me, so I had to leave Rukia alone.

Signature Image "I know I'm not strong, but I'm cute!"- Italy, Hetalia: Axis Powers

i have dreamed i kill many persons that i watched in animes o.o

i had dream about tsuna

UM YA
BUT
I'D RATHER NOT TALK ABOUT IT XDD
too weird for me and to explain would be kinda hard XD

Izaya Orihara[Durarara]

Yep, becoming a Half Demon, lawls and going on a journey :D

i had so many times, when i was youger, do not remember at this age actualy /heh

I quite often dream about Seshoumaru from Inuyasha. The funny thing about those dreams is that we're not in Feudal Japan, but in XIX Century England from Kuroshitsuji where Sebastian also appears. And I must say that Sesshoumaru looks amazing in suit. :)

lol i have a dream about one piece xD

scarlett alwayz luv cha

MoREaNaTo

MoREaNaTo

SavE Me FroM My S~elF

ok for me actually I had alot of dreams with anime characteres but it always random dreams and canot understand it , once i dreamed of yami and i remamber when i wake up i was all lovey dovey about it like living a happly ever after lol XD

BleEdinG EyEs is sTh that u will NevEr unDerstanD untiL u SeE The HeLL I hAvE BeeN ThrouGhSignature Image

I've been dreaming being a pirate like luffy and friends

I randomly dreamed of how my friend told me to go over to her place and she introduced renji to me as her bf XD that was pretty random but cool =D

loutemi2

loutemi2

TAMAYA !! \(^o^)/

I dreamt I was Luffy, and I was wearing the same clothes than Mr 2 (the swan panties) lol

I was doing a marathon of Gundam 00 last weekend - 2 seasons in 3 days. I'm not a fan of mecha, but my sister was and she roped me into it. As a matter of fact, I dreamed of the anime 3 or 4 times in 1 night LOL. One of them featured the docking of Exia and 0 Raiser (I know, don't ask) which, strangely enough, looked like a Sailor Moon transformation LOL.

baby-monkey

baby-monkey

Baby_Monkey

i had the a dream that i was in soul society and that i was a soul reaper. it was weird

I've never had a dream where I was in an anime, per se, but Allen Walker from D.Gray-Man has randomly showed up in my dreams at least twice.

Needless to say, they were the best dreams of my life. >.<

i had a dream about having some shugo chara eggs.. X) hahaha.. it's kinda silly, but i like it.. X)

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 137 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.