Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you think living forever would be a blessing? Or a curse? - Minitokyo

Do you think living forever would be a blessing? Or a curse?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 10 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 Next » 222 total items

blessing for me
I want to be forever 20
yes everyone dies, but whether I myself die or not doesn't change that fact;
yes there will be sadness, but I could just imagine having unlimited time to do anything
I see where you guys are getting at, as you will have to watch every friend and family you ever have die eventually

Diamond-dreams

Diamond-dreams

Ai & Yuki

Deffinitely a curse for me. I'm a very emotional person and to leave the ones you love because they have to die over and over again is just not nice. Besides, what interest would I have left to live? and what if I'm the only immortal one? I would find it rather depressing =/ So.. no, thank you!

depends on your kind of life~ at times it can b a blessing, but so far its pretty much been a curse. the "living the dream" is even a curse it seems. i wouldn't really know but behind all of the money and fun, it seems like alot of gossip and hate. but isn't heaven the only blessing it would seem? confusing but i suppose worth the wait to get to the REAL blessing.

Don't think I have posted anything on this thread, so heres my inexistent cent.

Living forever is both a curse and a blessing in my opinion.

If you live forever, you have to go through all the changes that happened in the world, which may be good or bad. You won't know what happens, and what kind of hell the world might become. If you live forever, you can't get attached to people (unless they live forever too I guess), cause getting attached to people will tend to do yourself more emotional harm, and you would see that happen a lot. Can make friends, but don't get too attached is what I'm saying.

?(/??)?
?? ???
????????
????????

Living is just for blessing for God. Have you heard about Islam? Have you ever read Quran? Quran is the holy book that has been sent from God to Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him), the last prophet about 1400 years ago. there are very wonderful thing in it! Go to this page http://www.quran.com (You could select different translates in it site).

Quote by MiladLiving is just for blessing for God. Have you heard about Islam? Have you ever read Quran? Quran is the holy book that has been sent from God to Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him), the last prophet about 1400 years ago. there are very wonderful thing in it! Go to this page http://www.quran.com (You could select different translates in it site).

That's an awesome link! I love reading and learning new things, I'll definitely check more of it out later! ;D

FutatsuNoNegai

FutatsuNoNegai

Our Utmost For the Highest..

It's a curse! I rather die than watch my love ones die one after another....the feeling will drive you crazy...even if you manage to keep your sanity,you'd most proabaly have given up all hope in the world..

It doesn't hurt to have company by your side.

GreenRebel

Lonesome

A Curse of course! imagine seeing my all my friends die!
Well its also a blessing if your proffesion is important like finding a cure for a super sickness or epidemic hehe and let other peolple live longer with your power to study!

I cannot promise you a fairy tale but i can be sure to give you a happy ending

yes i think so too

hey guys,
i

Kuresame

Kuresame

Kaguya desu

i want be immortal but i dont know what i'll do when it will be hahaha

ninnadark

ninnadark

How far you'll go?

For me, this be a blessing, lose people who you love is the life, live alone not need be sad, really depends what you think about it, one day you will lose your family... no have how change it, but i really think... none should be immortal.

Signature
Do not be frightened of death; it is life that causes pain. The pain is an introduction for what is the life.
.::DarK Leaf::. member

I'd love the chance to live forever providing that i do not age... it would suck to be 563 stuck in bed with diapers and drips... :s
but think of what you can accomplish if you lived forever... you'd get the chance to live your life over, reinvent yourself and hopefully not make the same mistakes you made before.

"You don't have to love thy neighbor, just leave the damn bastard alone!"

FinalFantasyFans

it may sound like a good idea but to live forever would be a curse.
The good:
seeing the evolution of mankind.
experiencing much more than one could normally do in a normal lifespan.
trying to live in different ways. e.g. living a rich and a poor life.
more time to live can give more wisdom on things.

The bad:
living forever means you must deal with much more loss.
forever trapped in a deadly scenario. like being stuck on the ocean floor unable to move.
possible insanity form mental fatigue. i doubt the human brain could keep up with eternal life.
forever on the run from people that want your secret.

i personally would rather have a longer life than an eternal one. another major concern would be finding another planet that could support life and moving there since the sun will eventually die and earth with it

its a curse you would do more harm than good

belson

belson

Monitoring for your mom!

Eternal life? curse.... u can't love people, bcoz when they die, u get hurt the most. It doesn't matter how long u live, but how meaningful is ur life that matters.

Curse. You will be lonely when the world ended. And you shall suffer from sickness and cannot die...

xxxROSIELxxx

xxxROSIELxxx

~ ♔ Hime ♔ ~

It depends on how much do u wish to live...
but for me personally will be a blessing even if i don't love life... because i will dedicate it to make peoples lifes better by guiding them...because my life then will be theirs,and i will have all eternity to make them even a little better than they are now...because i will forget my pains since the only thing that released me from them was death...and i will forget about myself and become theirselves...protecting and guide them until the day God will end the world and take me as well...

Signature Image

blessing! if i have everything in the world mwahahaha!

It would definitely be a curse. Living an eternity seeing everyone you know and love die, going though the despairs of life repeatedly, watching as this world goes further down the road of darkness, being all alone with nobody left in the world to care is something i wouldn't live through.

no one knows before one has experienced it....

Immortality on earth is definitely a curse. In hell, even worse. In heaven...well...it's heaven anyway.

deathofasin

deathofasin

11th akatsuki

a curse, you'd have to live through seeing your friends/family die

it depends to the situation i guess. =) most likely it will be a curse but it can be a blessing sometimes.. ^^

page 3 of 10 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 Next » 222 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.