Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Us, The Otakus, are in college? - Minitokyo

Us, The Otakus, are in college?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 4 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 200 total items

Major is electronic engineering.

I'm maintaining Basestation for cellphone....

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

really cool, i asume that has alot to do with numbers and phisics, not my thing but is good to see you got it nailed.

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

Okay well I'm on my 2nd year in the University but still a 1st year in my course of BSA (Bachelors Degree in Accountancy) due to failing my 1st year in my previous University. Yes, it is true that I am dreaming to be an Accountant. Alot of you have to say that it's a boring office job, I agree with you a hundred and ten percent, but that's where the money is and I don't like to go to medical school. Point proven!

Well I'm just mostly Watching Japanese Drama, Mini-series, Movies and ofcourse Anime as such. I am currently mastering the Electric Guitar, I stopped learning Japanese due to the short time I have and I also stopped drawing currently.

It is summer and I am trying to enroll into my new University that I will be attending.

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

ohh mr keionyan, long time with out hearing about you, is good you are getting yoru act toghether and well, there will always be a chanse to learn and do the things you like, and that about playing guitart is sick, i myself been self teaching slaping techniches on my bass.

rock on.

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

Kenshikun

Kenshikun

???????

????????

I haven't declared yet, either International Relations or International Letters and Visual Studies.
But i would really like to be an artist some day :3?

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

actually living my making art is a dream of many, my dream too, beeing a big musican and living out of it would be awesome.

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

my career is geography but i wish i didn't have to study lol

chidorisasame

chidorisasame

Gomu Gomu no Dame da

i'm taking hotel and restaurant management.. Kill me.. 3.3

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

Quote by Ting-kunmy career is geography but i wish i didn't have to study lol

hehe im with you man, studying is hard and tiresome, but hey thats what we get for wanting to have a good life huh?

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

Yeah, but I'm finally done in a few weeks, yeah! \o/

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

commievampire, what are you studing? or what are you finisht studyng?

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

I'm about to be finished with a theatre tech degree.

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

oh ok, thanks for replying usually ppl dont come back to the topics.

well, good lok on the job hunting ,man!

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

I am currently pre-nursing student that trying to complete GE prequiste classes for AA/AS RN (Registered Nurse) at college.

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

Quote by redworldI am currently pre-nursing student that trying to complete GE prequiste classes for AA/AS RN (Registered Nurse) at college.

hmm i may be off track here but, do you plan on takin a speciality? as far as i know, you can study to be a nurse, or study to have a nurse title ( something like a licenciature wish i belive is a phd or something im not sure on the english terms)

to be eiher a instrumentist too. apart from walking nurse

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

accounting
count a lot of money i never see

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

hmm there seem to be alot of acounters here, it must pay good these days.

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

para5ite

para5ite

Student

A mainentance fitter...lol you can laugh if you want.

"Smiles don't belong on people like you"Signature Image

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

i would laugh but i have no idea what that is... mind explaining?

( and ohhh mister parasite on mi topic )

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

para5ite

para5ite

Student

Yes im in your topic :D (it's a good one)

But Mainentance fitter does repairs of all kinds to any kind of car or indrustial machines.
We do the broken part's if possible and all that. allso we maintain all sorts of tools.
So sometimes it's boring ><

Pretty interesting jobs that people are studying on...

"Smiles don't belong on people like you"Signature Image

Last year of Audiovisuals...

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

Quote by para5iteYes im in your topic :D (it's a good one)

But Mainentance fitter does repairs of all kinds to any kind of car or indrustial machines.
We do the broken part's if possible and all that. allso we maintain all sorts of tools.
So sometimes it's boring ><

Pretty interesting jobs that people are studying on...

well, everyjob is boring some times, or alot of times, but it sounds cool what youre into mister parasite.

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

no entiendo

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

Quote by wiyouno entiendo

pues nimodo, a estudiar ingles carnal.

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

page 4 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 200 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.