Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Us, The Otakus, are in college? - Minitokyo

Us, The Otakus, are in college?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 6 of 9 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 200 total items

KazamiHayato

KazamiHayato

全て勇気強さ持つの男

I'm now working as graphics designer. But I'm a otaku ace knowing much in Anime, Tokusatsu and Games.

Signature Image

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

Quote by KazamiHayatoI'm now working as graphics designer. But I'm a otaku ace knowing much in Anime, Tokusatsu and Games.

tokatsu?

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

Chivere

Chivere

...productivity?

I'm in my second year, majoring in Accounting. I only recently got back into anime, and I don't consider myself an otaku. I think the word has a lot of negative connotations, and I really dislike it.

Mostly, the things getting in the way of my education are video games and sleeping... mostly sleeping. I can nap like nobody's business.

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

Quote by ChivereI'm in my second year, majoring in Accounting. I only recently got back into anime, and I don't consider myself an otaku. I think the word has a lot of negative connotations, and I really dislike it.

Mostly, the things getting in the way of my education are video games and sleeping... mostly sleeping. I can nap like nobody's business.

thats the spirit! i like to sleep a minimum of 12 hours, but its almost imposible when im back to school.

good you have that ability to sleep and sleep... the longest ive sleept has been... 15 hours, my record.

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

hayashi-oni

hayashi-oni

Baboon General of Yokohama

i take laboratory science. because i like computation of chemical prpoperty. day in my dream i wish to be good scientist for all of people seke.

Among the true cultural displays of this century.
Funny Man

chery90

chery90

Painless

Quote by shavo002
thats the spirit! i like to sleep a minimum of 12 hours, but its almost imposible when im back to school.

good you have that ability to sleep and sleep... the longest ive sleept has been... 15 hours, my record.

In my case is more llike not sleeping for more than 24 hours... My latest record is 32 hours ( but my friend's record is 36 hours)... That time, i was rushing on my assignment and yes, it was a last minute work... After i finish my work, it surprised me that i still manage to go outing with my friends... Later on, when i return to my room, i was sleeping (more like fainted i guess) for more than 12 hours... Hahahaha...

Those who use others are stupid, but those who get used are stupider.

I want to go to college in Tokyo, Japan ;_;

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

Quote by chery90

In my case is more llike not sleeping for more than 24 hours... My latest record is 32 hours ( but my friend's record is 36 hours)... That time, i was rushing on my assignment and yes, it was a last minute work... After i finish my work, it surprised me that i still manage to go outing with my friends... Later on, when i return to my room, i was sleeping (more like fainted i guess) for more than 12 hours... Hahahaha...

thats sounds like a side effect of meth.

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

randomly--random

randomly--random

i'm bored.

i'm currently in college && it's almost like hell but it is definitely fun and i'm taking up computer engineering ^v^

~i will not regret no matter what might happen from now on~

=^.^= exelent

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

Quote by Jazckson=^.^= exelent

what are you studing, or is this spaming?

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

I don't consider myself Otaku; I barely ever watch anime and only occasionally read manga. Though I do somehow get myself into loads of conversations about anime etc... with nearly everyone I meet.

I'm starting my second year of uni in a few days.
I study psychology, art history, and German, and have some interest in linguistics and physics (though my math isn't nearly good enough for physics...), though I don't think I've found my "passion" yet. I kinda sorta have a pipe dream of being a rock star or something like that, but for now all my friends and I do are just "impromptu jam sessions" and we've never played any gigs or anything, not to mention we never finish anything we write... I do love music a lot, though, all forms of it.

as for sleep, I only sleep about 4-6 hours a night on average. I've gone about 40 hours without sleeping once when I had coffee... and when I did go to bed I woke up after only 7 hours and still had loads of energy. I don't know why.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

I don't consider myself Otaku either, i've made most of my friends (Or met them? I wonder..) in High School and they seemed to like anime almost as much as i did..surprisingly.

I watched anime every so often, read manga of said anime and looked at the differences in what happens when. I guess i'm more of an anime nerd than i thought i was.

Being the way i am, i'm past college (I'm impressed with myself considering how lazy i was) and going to Uni. Studying Psychology as well, seems off that so many people are doing it. I know i took it up because i wanted to know what makes people tick, wanted to understand why some decisions are made instead of others, also wanted to be able to calm people down or cheer them up. (Yet, being the ass that i am, i think i make some people feel worse)

I do admit that i stay up really late when i'm hooked on one of those animes that you can't see enough of.

There's alot more to say but, well..

At the end of the day, the past seldomly matters.

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[20:56] DXBlair: its a placement poll..not a countdown idiot
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

hell yeah! psychology! o/

merged: 09-09-2010 ~ 03:42am
hell yeah! psychology! o/

yeah of course

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

Quote by Clary318yeah of course

ofcourse what?

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

Definitely an otaku, and I've found that for the most part, anyone in a linguistics class saying that they're interested in learning japanese is some kind of otaku. Trust me.

hehehe... yes of course.. I am in the college

hell yeah! o/

I'll be starting college next year and I'm planning to be a nurse.
I'll always be an otaku at heart despite my age.

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

Quote by ShikiKiraI'll be starting college next year and I'm planning to be a nurse.
I'll always be an otaku at heart despite my age.

malenurse or femalenurse?

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

Female nurse :)

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

Quote by ShikiKiraFemale nurse :)

oh i see =) thats pretty good, licenciature, instrumentist, or any special kind of nurse ? ( or a special degree in surgeon asistan etc?)

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

KazamiHayato

KazamiHayato

全て勇気強さ持つの男

Quote by shavo002

Quote by KazamiHayatoI'm now working as graphics designer. But I'm a otaku ace knowing much in Anime, Tokusatsu and Games.

tokatsu?

Tokusatsu desu. It usually defines those so called Japanese fiction stories like involve series like Kamen Rider, Ultraman, Super Sentai, Godzilla, Metal Heroes and etc. Mostly were J-Drama involved.

Signature Image

page 6 of 9 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 200 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.