Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How do you organize your computer files? - Minitokyo

How do you organize your computer files?

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 131 total items

Downloads >> External harddrive.
C is barren except for program files. LOL

Todo dia eu fa

Quote by Phoenix-Shinkun85I arrange them according to Alphabet, much easier to search. :)

Lol, so true. I do the same thing.

zanepepper

zanepepper

Nakura

I organize by Date Modified and Alphabetical order

Typetool

Typetool

Heartless

What i do is use like 10 folders and then put them all into 1 i usualy name them like i wasnt tho so i know where to look.

Heartless

bukx

bukx

~:SMT fanatic:~

For music i arrange them by artist
for anime - by alphabet
for pic - by dimension

Signature Image

movies are organised by genres
music are organised by recording companies
animes... put them in a big folder
anime photos are organised by resolutions (from small icons to megasize wallpapers)

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

I save everything to my desktop. Then when I don't need it anymore I move it to a folder on my desktop. Then if it's something I'm never ever going to use again I move it to My Documents/ Pictures /whatever ^.^

The only kinda of files I put effort into orginising and catogorising are ... lets say, ecchi pictures ... ^.^;

I have a download folder organized by series. Then divided up into scans, wallpapers, audio, and video. Small and general pics go in the main folder.

I normally combine them into a single folder....for pics I use webshots that way it's a screen saver/desk top and as for other files I do the same

i categorize by anime/manga, then by character. i also have an unidentified folder, and one for guro pics.

For anime I just put them in foder for each title.
For manga I put it in folders for each title, then separate it each chapter.

for anime i just them in foder title very good nice

1 folder then inside the folder i'll create folder from alphabet A-Z then drag em into the folders..
for example, Bleach is in folder B
*cheers*

I organize them by likeness

Pretty simple for me...

-For music: I organize them by artist.
-For anime: I just put them in a "anime" folder, then each series have their own folder. I order them alphabetically.
-For manga: Same thing for anime added with each chapter having their folder.
-For pictures: I make a folder for any series(game, animes or manga). I sometime make a folder for each characters.

I then scatter the other things randomly.

J-Rock!!!

gabs

gabs

Ultimate Lolicon :3

well, i make a folder for each type of file and a folder for each file..
like: a folder for animes with a folder for each anime..

for music and videos i arrange them by artist or album. for pictures arrange them by type and there are further subfolders inthose.

All are in the same folder.l

Slothy7

MR

By heart, and will

I organize the files inside my computer hard drive by content type and then by project (documents and software I develop) or title (anime and manga) or category (favorite websites and software to install including drivers). I use the default Windows 7 Documents and Favorites folders and created the root level folders Anime (for anime and manga), DEVELOPMENT (software I develop), Disc images (open source software ISO images), Install (software to install including drivers) and Music, each one with its own tree. I also created the root level folder TEMP, with its own tree that includes folders like Anime, to save temporary files or files to be moved into the Documents folder or the root level folders I created. My external hard drive, for storage and backup purposes, has an equivalent tree. I use rsync and a batch file I wrote called mybackup.bat to backup all my folders and its trees and files to the Backup folder in my backup device.

Mene, mene, tekel, parsin

gut

Themed folders... like most people do, I think?...

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

Still Crazy messy, like always. I download something, I can't find it later unless I look through my recent downloads. Maybe I'll organize it later I tell myself, but noooo my Portable HDD is too neat! xD

I organize, just not too tidily. As in discriminating between artists in my scan folders, I don't, but as in websites I download them from, yes.

And I don't organize my music. The only thing that really is organized in my music folder is the full albums I downloaded.

( ^_^)o??o(^_^ )Cheers~ my favorite|Twitter|Facebook|Windows Live|Minitokyo|My Wordpress!|USE Tineye-kun!
"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart."

Quote: LonelyAmure ????(@uggubs)??@kilacco??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

maxlinkmax

maxlinkmax

Legendary ACG fan

series(what anime/manga is it from)>>type(music?pic?video?)>>season(first(...)

第666拘束機関解放、次元干渉虚数方陣展開、イデア機関接続、ブレイブルー起動!!!見せてやるよ!!!これが蒼の力を!!!

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 131 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.