Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How do you organize your computer files? - Minitokyo

How do you organize your computer files?

page 6 of 6 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 131 total items

i will prefer 1 type in 1 hd , like video in i hd . mp3 in 1 hd

I'm extremely picky about the way I organize things. My pictures section, for example, is divided into categories like "Anime" and "Games". Click on the "Anime" folder and you'll find more folders with series names. Click on one of the series and you'll see "Animated GIFs", "Icons", "Fanart", "Official Art", "Screenshots", and "Wallpapers". ... >.>;;

They're all just scattered around everywhere.. And yes, i know it's not a good thing for my computer! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Premium Anime and Manga downloads, over 500gb, $37!

put them in organized folders

>media (music and videos)
>school crap
>images (this is so disorganized i just gave up)
>shtuff (everything else)

As for files like pictures (anime, reference, tutorials), I will separate them with one main folder named My Collection. Inside, it I will separate into deviations (artwork from deviantART), Resources (bases, tutorials, references etc. etc), Pictures and so on. Under Pictures folder, I will separate all those anime pictures based on the mangaka names. Other miscellaneous will be in one folder. :B

As for songs, I separate some using the anime title if the anime has a lot of songs. English songs have one folder. Other anime songs will be separate into two folders. One if title start from let's say A-M. Another is from N-Z.

I like to organize my files.

i usually organize everything according to the genre.
For pictures it was an anime, I would categorize them by anime.
For music I would categorize them by the genre too.

page 6 of 6 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 131 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.