Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What made you and otaku person? - Minitokyo

What made you and otaku person?

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 138 total items

sakuragigi

sakuragigi

Sakura

Serious what made you an anime person? which anime show? For me its nijama and sailormoon .. the older series >.< wat about you?

Well Idon't think i'm an otaku person, i just like so much the design of the characters of any anime i watch. you'll see i

My first was Full Metal Panic! Fumoffu... I got so hooked! now manga is my addiction!

hehe, ups i'm sorry I haven't answer you at all.... I think it was mmm....ehm....I don't know i can't remember.

well, i think its the way of their drawing. i myself loves to draw so it has been an influence to me. one more reason is that the interesting story that an anime had. when both of this adds up, i just can't stop watching anime anymore.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hmm let's see gundam and transformers got me interested but not really a mecha fan, found card capture sakura and got curious....by the time dbz rolled around I was interested by cowboy bebop I was addicted

BuBbLeS!

Signature

after watching DBZ, an awesome anime, after this show, never stop it

I became one after watching alot of anime.But what sparked it was when i watched the Inuyasha series!

ShroomX

Scanner

ShroomX

I became one when i started to watch Dragon ball..after that i didnt stop watching anime and reading manga ^^

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

i guess since I been a big anime fan for long time now since i saw old one like voltron and I just been watching anime and collecting manga

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

It was probably my best friends' influence; they kept discussing about anime so much that I decided to try it out and hey, I'm an otaku! ^_^

"I'll bite you to death(Kamikurosu yo)"
Hibari Kyoya, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Sadly, I don't have a Hibari image that suits this site ;_;

zombielord

zombielord

Servant of Darkness

can't remember. Guess that I were born an otaku

What can't kill you will make you stronger
What can kill you may make this world better

Riou17

Riou17

Riou's wife

I got already addicted to anime when I was a kid though it didn't made me an otaku. Must be from continuous watching of anime, reading manga AND playing RPG xD Though I guess I got fascinated with the stories the anime give that made me an otaku ^^

Most complex problems have a solution. You just have to view it in a different way.

I don't remenber but I think was suzmiya haruhi

I think the influnce of my friends xp

Evangelion 1.0 : you are (not) alone. since I watch that film, I am become an otaku.

Quote by darkestsorrow i just like so much the design of the characters of any anime i watch. you'll see i

For me it all started with a bootleg of End of Evangelion.

its over 9000! what 9000 ?! there is no way that could be right!

I think it is when anime invaded our country. I mean when anime was introduced in our country. So that means every anime I watched when I was young.

Definitely Kimagure Orange Road and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin, I got brainwashed by these two shows when I was just a kid XD

Raindrops are the juice of life.

Sailor Moon is the first anime series i'd seen as a kid, but wasn't an otaku at the time. But DB/DBZ got me addicted to anime when i was a preteen.
Yet, today the Naruto manga got me even more addicted to anime. :)

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

Shijou Saikyou no Deshi Kenichi , and then Elfen Lied

after these 2 , i went hardcore otaku :P

My first series was DBZ. But I started watching more anime. More and More so after a while I just stopped. Completely stopped. Didn't watch anime for years. I sat down one day after my friend told me to watch Naruto and Bleach. After that I was back to my anime loving self.

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 138 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.