Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How can we help the planet? - Minitokyo

How can we help the planet?

page 2 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9 Next » 201 total items

abolish capitalism

abolishing capitalism sounds like a great idea.

mmmmmmmmmmm....if he is right ... but some of those habits that we are bad, then they should somehow be banished from our customs, besides I do not see that recycling is something q change much our current way of being .... the recycle until we can save a lot!

There's no way we'll ever go back to the old methods. It's too time consuming to do anything and doesn't make enough money for a global economy. The only thing we can really do is go along with these "Green" idea (which I am a fan of).

use public transport, use less natural resources (oil), avoid burning forest

Think more about the whole instead of the individual.

Man has only itself can take care of themselves and better about each other! Check out my little anime site ^ _ ^http://sites.google.com/site/animaredbull/

just dont be wasteful... theres so many people that take stuff for granted

Its called REDUCTION! And I mean everything! Reduce waste. Reduce carbon footprint. Reduce having so many kids. Reduce crime. Reduce need. We as a species must 'scale back' or we won't make it. How sad is that!?

Ideally start the change for yourself, if you can all can n_n

Kagami-No-Tenshi

Kagami-No-Tenshi

Mirror Reflecting thy Heart

Even little actions help contribute to the preservation of the planet. Planting helps. Consuming only to one's content helps. Picking up trashes that scatter by the sidewalk helps. Handling toxic wastes more responsibly by avoiding it to have any contact with our water or even the soil helps. Walking instead of using the car helps if the distance is just near or maybe use the bicycle (Good way of exercise too!). Not using too much plastics if possible helps (or better reuse plastics).

And so on...

See? There is so much ways that sometimes we take for granted that will help us in saving our planet. :)

"We don't see things as they are; we see them as we are."
Signature Image

Well said Kagami-No-Tenshi, well said!

Kagami-No-Tenshi

Kagami-No-Tenshi

Thanks jdarcus. ^_^

Signature Image

O_O kagami no tenshi this right ... must help in whatever possible to the planet ... we need *--*

Kagami-No-Tenshi

Kagami-No-Tenshi

Yes indeed, we need to helps in whatever possible ways that could contribute to saving the planet. Remember, great things comes from small things.

Signature Image

planting many trees.. ^^ i've done it myself.. X)

yes, in my school make programs for planting trees and is a very nice n_n

Kagami-No-Tenshi

Kagami-No-Tenshi

In some schools here, planting trees is part of their curriculum.

Signature Image

We should help the planet by planting more trees... We can also help the planet by just keeping used batteries and not throwing them anywhere because it can damage our soil...

Actually there are quite a lot ways to do that. Most involve saving energy in one or the other way.

Umm... start by planting a tree in your neighbourhood! :)

by using air conditioner !
lololololololooll

Technically Earth is just a rock spinning in space and doesn't need our help, we are the ones who would suffer if our own bad habits get the better of us.

But.... probably the two most important things for ensuring sustainably healthy human lifestyles would be ending all waste of food and other resources, along with developing a renewable source of energy that is reliable and not so expensive the average person cannot access it. The problem with those things is that most of us only have limited power to change them :/

Le's face it, remembering to turn your computer completely off is sweet, but it's not going to do that much to help.

page 2 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9 Next » 201 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.