Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Were you a pain in the neck as a kid? - Minitokyo

Were you a pain in the neck as a kid?

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 158 total items

I have to say that looking back on everything I did, I was an arsehole. Well, I still am an arse just not an immature one anymore.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I prefer the term b***h myself :D because I am. never was an arse but I sure am the b***h though :D and I don't care to be one either. I can't help being who and what I am, it's just how it's to be I suppose :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

not really...i was kawaii! LOL!

I was a pain....quite literally. I bit the finger of the school principal when I was 5!

Signature
	Image[/img]

I don't remember, but surely I've never been spoiled. On the other hand, I am a true bastard right now.

i was, my parents used to shout at me everyday LOl kinda miss the time tho lol

Ntsuki

Ntsuki

Is daydreaming X3

Iused to shout a lot when i was a kid, i kind of embarrased my parents.

I'm a good boy...as student, child, brother...ets...
but now.......a little ..hahaha

Honestly, I was a horrible son as a child. I always made my mom cry and my dad angry. I was really immature back then, Until I became 17 and attended University.

I became mature ever since, due to being away from them for such a long time and living on my own. It's called being an Independent person. I also do part-time jobs for a little earning of my own.

Now that I am 19, I can see how fucktarded I was as a child. Only problem I and my parents see, is my difficulties in studying. I was a smart-ass in Grade school and High school, our country doesn't have a middle school or a junior high school. But when I attended University, I had the hardest time.

I was a suuuuper lovely kid >_<
My parents never had problems with me

i just realised when i get to grow up i start to shout at my lil cousins and such, finally understand why they shout at us

AppleInsight

AppleInsight

-A Little Apple in Sight-

Yes, and sadly, I think I'm worst now than I was back then.

i was a good kid, though i had my bad times like any child ^^

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

I was a real good kid lol, I still am, but here and then I have problems, mainly because of bad people picking on me, and other people

( ^_^)o??o(^_^ )Cheers~ my favorite|Twitter|Facebook|Windows Live|Minitokyo|My Wordpress!|USE Tineye-kun!
"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart."

Quote: LonelyAmure ????(@uggubs)??@kilacco??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

freestrike2

freestrike2

drop your sword or I'll kill you

it was a pain
being a cute naughty boy..XD

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth."Signature

I was always really reserved, until somebody really annoyed me, which would result in me getting violent ;)

kittygrygrl

kittygrygrl

KuroxFai 4Eva!

yes i was, and yes i still am!

It takes talent to trip on flat surfaces.

i know i was a pain in the neck XDD

i know i was the mnost annoying of all

Cyren

The trapped Siren

I will assume that as a child I was as much a handful as any. But as a teenager I did what ever I could to go unnoticed by my parents. It never appealed to me to act out. I just wanted to get in, get out, and go on without any other hassle. Why cause more problems for myself?

The Siren's Song is always Sad.

i was a problem child

jenijani

jenijani

jenijani

i know i was the most annoying girlof the classroom,
jajaj=)

i just download pic.

AniFre101

AniFre101

waits patiently

Yes, I was. It was fun though, being a troublesome kid xD

yes. my parents still think I'm a nasty one

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 158 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.