Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 the worst anime ever - Minitokyo

the worst anime ever

page 3 of 10 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 Next » 231 total items

Sorry guys, but... Naruto.

school days, too~~~

i hate chobits and needless >_>

Signature

Haven't seen anything that I hate so far.

arakawa and crapruto

Wow, lots of Arakawa hate. It's one of my favorite mangas/animes.

Honestly the worst that I've seen? Off the top of my head, DBZ. But I still love it :p

Ermentar Gerard : wost shonen ever.
Green Day : n

I can't think of an anime I'd call the worst, but the third season of Shugo Chara was terrible.

Gotta say this one cos no one has put it out there yet. Qwaser of Stigmata. Could have been such an awesome show and i was rly lookin forward to it....until i found out it was practically hentai. :(

School Days
maybe

bleach

they imitated naruto and the game street fighter

razor1997

razor1997

Revenant of Moenizer

I never liked Crayon Sinchan. It was aired in my country on Sunday morning when children usually watches TV (several children's TV shows were aired on that hour). Many parents complained about how bad Sinchan's behaviors in the series, because their children often behaves like Sinchan after watching it (such like explicitly showing their *sorry* butts in front of their families). In Japan, it was actually aired at midnight, but how could my country aired it on Sunday morning?! Did they thought Crayon Sinchan was an anime for children?! They must have lost their mind!

So, as the conclusion, Crayon Sinchan is the ONLY anime that I hate very much, because it has already made a very bad effects on children under 17.

school days and another harems

Ikkitousen and Evangelion. The firts is horrible and without any human sense and/or logic, the latter...is simply vomit.

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

That would be Duel Master, All Digimon except for Season 1 and 2, Yugi-oh, Saiyuki reload and Saiyuki reload Gunlock, Tokyo Majin Gakuen

Signature Image

KazamiHayato

KazamiHayato

全て勇気強さ持つの男

Duel Master, Pokemon, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Hamtaro, Naruto, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu, Chobits, and Gundam Wing. It annoys me have no particlar story followed in plot. Like everyone said "Decade have no story." Otherwise no impact if a person don't have momentum.

Signature Image

Corrector Yui iugg this anime sucks! are so fool and the history is very bad

Excel saga

School days. Worst. Ending. Ever. Period.

Not the worst, but I'll mention Dragon Ball - too silly for adults and too perverted for kids.
Others for me are Ookami Kakushi and Dance in the Vampire Bund.

Extreme lol @ people saying Evangelion.

arakawa + school days.

Arakawa gets a bit lame after the 1st few chapters and school days had a sucky ending..

My opinion, sorry if it upsetted any people who liked it out there.

I think Jormungand is pointless. I can't figure out the plot.

Ani-me

Ani-me

"Anta no seigi wa nandesuka?"

Rumnling hearts.. *barfs*

We came to hate even those precious days that we can't return to.

Naruto. [Pokemon too if it's an anime]

It's soo annoying. i don't even know why it's popular, it's so boring. Ninjas and kung fu, karate? Seriously, that's the most boring thing I've ever watched, I really hate it.

No offense.

page 3 of 10 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 Next » 231 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.