Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 May ABC's: G's - Minitokyo

May ABC's: G's

Group announcement by Tag-licious

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 103 total items

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

w00t 1/3 of the series are done ^^b good job!
*leaves cookies*

@aozoraskies
Gankutsuou, Gunslinger Girl are

Tags don't fix themselves or disappear just bc you removed them >> Report@Tag Administration | Tagging Practices | Tagging Guidelines
my-maidenclamp-a-holictag-liciousSignature Image

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

Gaten na Aitsu, Giniro no Kami no Agito, Giniro No Olynssis, Gokujou! Mecha Mote Iinchou, Girl's Work, Girl Friends, Goshimei Desu!, Gozen 3 Ji No Kiken Chitai are done. I think I can count Gokitomo as done, unless someone has actually followed the Philippines' version and knows who the heck are they..

(=_= I went scrambling around on Google to find the Girl's Work characters... just to find out that the names were already on the scans + tagged by Scampi already. :facepalm: ) Credit to Scampi for Girl's Work. :3

Erm, Geshuku Biyori was also done by me. ^-^; Forgot to mention that.

Gamerz Heaven already tagged by pandemonium91. :)
Green Herb Candy (1), http://minitokyo.net/Gunpla+Builders+Beginning+G (1 -all mecha) were done by a bunch of people..

Er, so I went through the whole 'G' series list.. Other series that are almost impossible to find info on are G-Tribe , Get Sports , Gosho Izumiya no Yuuga na Tashinami , Gossip Princess Note. Everything is else is pretty much fair game, though you might have to read the actual manga to get their names. >_> *Watches Otaku Level rise. Gah.* Good luck, minna-san~

And Gokujou! Mecha Mote Iinchou on the list should have two '!'s for the right link.. But MT keeps 'correcting' it lol.

merged: 05-20-2011 ~ 09:29pm
Also, Green Green was already done by Aiira (formerly aiiroprincessnoel ..lol) - I think she forgot to report back here. xD

merged: 05-20-2011 ~ 09:40pm
@Yamibou: Thank you very much for your offer. :3 It would save a lot of time xD
*steals a cookie* nom

merged: 05-20-2011 ~ 09:48pm
Gokujo Seitokai is a mis-tag. ^__^; It's actually a Seitokai no Ichizon scan in there. Shall report~

merged: 05-20-2011 ~ 10:18pm
Forgot to add: Gyakusou Shoujo, Goshimei Bushou Sanada Yukimura - Kageroi, Garo, Guardian Dog are also done.

Gagoze is also done, except that the 'cover girl' has not yet appeared after 3 chapters, so no identification. >_>

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

DokiDokiChan

Retired Moderator, Tagger

DokiDokiChan

どきどきちゃん

Bubblegum Crisis is now finished and if I ever see it again it'll be too soon. =.=

Signature ImageLatest Submission: Happy Holidays! | Current tagging project: Poses
"How do you break a heart of gold?"

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

fyi: I call Doki the tagging fairy.

@aozoraskies
Oh man I hope I added all the thing you listed. XD

Tags don't fix themselves or disappear just bc you removed them >> Report@Tag Administration | Tagging Practices | Tagging Guidelines

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

@DokiDokiChan: Huge-gallery series are death. :s Don't you find it annoying to find the same scan used for like, more than half of the wallpapers? ^^;

@Yamibou: Gah. I overdid it, didn't I? xD Gomen.

'tagging fairy' is much prettier. :3 She can join you in your buzzing around.

merged: 05-21-2011 ~ 08:07am
Genai Hakurankai is done. :)

EDIT: Since Get Sports has no character info, only one scan and I've already tagged the attributes - Done?

merged: 05-21-2011 ~ 05:49pm
Graduation is done. I don't understand why their daughters all have their mothers' surname though.. What happened to their pops?

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

DokiDokiChan

DokiDokiChan

どきどきちゃん

Devilman is done. Yay no more D's~~

@Yami: So I'm a goddess AND a fairy now. xD I feel so speshul~~ Fairy does sound much cuter. (Goddess is from Firefly.)
Sheq should give me a special title.

Signature ImageLatest Submission: Happy Holidays! | Current tagging project: Poses

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

He totally should O_O like

DokiDokiChan

DokiDokiChan

どきどきちゃん

G-Tribe is now as finished as it can be. @-@ It was a series but it's like it fell off the face of the earth, so no mangaka could be found, and that shall haunt me...

merged: 05-22-2011 ~ 07:37pm
Gacha Gacha is finished. *takes cookies*

merged: 05-22-2011 ~ 10:04pm
Gaba Kawa is finished.

Hakaru

Moderator, Tagger, Scanner

Hakaru

一緒に行こう

Galaxy Angel is done.

Don't assume your dreams are just fantasy.
If you can imagine a world, believe in it...and dive in.
Signature Image

DokiDokiChan

DokiDokiChan

どきどきちゃん

Gekka Bijin is finished~

merged: 05-25-2011 ~ 03:10am
Genji Monogatari Sennenki is finished. I'm slowing down. x'D

merged: 05-26-2011 ~ 01:11am
Gerbera, Godeath, Goshogun and Ghost Hound are finished.

Get Sports is finished by Aozora~

merged: 05-28-2011 ~ 04:54am
Blame! is finally finished~~~!

merged: 05-31-2011 ~ 12:56am
Haha maybe I should look more closely at the list. Ginchou Kidan has been finished because the scans are all mine. xD

merged: 06-01-2011 ~ 04:46am
Fire King is finished. Silly gender-bending characters making things hard for me~ x'D

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

LoL just posting here to say that -

Thanks to the tagging fairy, the list needs major updating. ;)

Also, finished tagging a B series the other day - Black Rose Alice. :)

merged: 06-03-2011 ~ 06:31pm
Ah, and as far as I can tell, trofikabinet already finished Dominion Tank Police. :)

DokiDokiChan

DokiDokiChan

どきどきちゃん

Gurenki and Guardian Hearts are finished.

distillme

distillme

Merp.

Hello. I am new to this group/event... lol. I like to tag a lot, and often find a small series and tag away. ^-^ What all do I need to do? Just start looking for incorrect tags or tag characters, mangaka, etc? Sorry for the silly question. :/

tag-licious

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

@distillme
Everything you need to know is written in the first post so be sure to read that, the rest is like normal tagging. Ask if you have questions about something specific.
Report tag changes in the Tagadmin, not here. This thread is just for posting the series you've done and/or want to reserve.

distillme

distillme

Merp.

Thanks! I will find the original post!

tag-licious

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

Find the original? XD
I copy/paste it every time in the new thread - It's right here, on the first page, the first post. You can also find it here.

distillme

distillme

Merp.

I meant Read the original. Sorry D:

tag-licious

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

Not sure when I'll be done with it but I'd like to do Ghost in the Shell. :D

Signature

distillme

distillme

Merp.

I will work on Guyver

merged: 07-08-2011 ~ 04:56am
Guyver is finished!

tag-licious

Hakaru

Moderator, Tagger, Scanner

Hakaru

一緒に行こう

Glass Mask is done by chamomile7 and me.

Don't assume your dreams are just fantasy.
If you can imagine a world, believe in it...and dive in.
Signature Image

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

Ghost in the Shell is finished. @_@

Signature

Tina18

Tina18

The view of these stars

Gungrave is done.

Rizacaga: Tina, Tina tell Sungmin to get Kyu's pants for me pleaseee.
My milkshake brings Saber to my bathtub.

distillme

distillme

Merp.

Golden Boy is finished. :)

merged: 07-28-2011 ~ 06:07pm
Girls Bravo is finished! ^_^

tag-licious

Glass no Megami is Done *__*

Signature

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 103 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.