Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 May ABC's: G's - Minitokyo

May ABC's: G's

Group announcement by Tag-licious

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 103 total items

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

Ginga Densetsu Weed, Ginga Nagareboshi Gin -- were already tagged as much as they can be, in their tiny galleries lol.

Done by me:
- Gingaku Hakase to Marmot
- Ginyu Meika
- Gosho Izumiya no Yuuga na Tashinami

P.S. The info on Gosho Izumiya no Yuuga na Tashinami I found, is from here, in German, and I went through it on Google translate. Hope it's ok..? There's also a scanlation..but it's in Russian. oAo What do.

P.P.S. Just in case xD; Giant Robo reported as done by pandemonium91.

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

Quote by pandemonium91Edit #3: Giant Robo done c: Some scans were already tagged by Sol and Morrow.

To be honest, I only count who went through the gallery, tagged the more important tags (studio, mangaka, characters...) or reported the tags in the Tagadmin. So don't give credit to those unworthy XD also write the full names of the members :)

Also, don't edit your post, let them merge.

Quote by aozoraskiesP.S. The info on Gosho Izumiya no Yuuga na Tashinami I found, is from here, in German, and I went through it on Google translate. Hope it's ok..? There's also a scanlation..but it's in Russian. oAo What do.

I just fixed the mangaka name.
And Ginga Densetsu Weed got merged with Ginga: Nagareboshi Gin, report cases like that in the future, the other one was a sequel.

Tags don't fix themselves or disappear just bc you removed them >> Report@Tag Administration | Tagging Practices | Tagging Guidelines
my-maidenclamp-a-holictag-liciousSignature Image

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

"For the Barrel" done (I've tried my best for the characters but it's hard to get any information on this novel). ^^'

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

As long as the tag hierarchy is ok and there are no orphan tags it's fine :)

Tags don't fix themselves or disappear just bc you removed them >> Report@Tag Administration | Tagging Practices | Tagging Guidelines
my-maidenclamp-a-holictag-liciousSignature Image

Global Garden done!

merged: 06-07-2012 ~ 09:31pm
I'm working on Godannar

merged: 06-10-2012 ~ 12:02am
Godannar done, waiting to be processed in tag admin
I'll take Gasaraki next

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Finished:

Gokudo-kun Manyuki
http://minitokyo.net/Grenadier+~Hohoemi+no+Senshi~

Grimms Manga -- done by a few people, not me

:)

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

Gasaraki done.
Also:
Mahou Shoujo Tai Alice,
Sasameki Koto,
Welcome to the Space Show,
Kemono no Souja Erin.

Where H's, I's, J's and K's are?

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 103 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.