Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Whats the LONGEST Time you went without Sleep? XD - Minitokyo

Whats the LONGEST Time you went without Sleep? XD

page 2 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 145 total items

D4rkKnight

D4rkKnight

Sadness is who I am...

I've gone 2 hours deprived of air. Does that count? I mean, seriously, I zoned out and snapped back to find out I haven't been breathing for two hours, my lungs were pretty much collapsed and when I started choking on my breath and gasping for air my brother was just laughing. He thought I was dead or something.

Signature

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

i need sleep!!!!! >___________________< ... !!! cant live without sleep!!!! .. -o- .. zzzz.. lol.. i sleep 24/7.. XD ...hmmm .. longest time i went without sleepn ish.. probably 1 day? .. i couldnt sleep cuz my half sis would kick me while sleepn >_< ..

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

MenchiBurger

MenchiBurger

Medium Rare

I think I've gone about a day and half without sleep, that's it. I got up early to fly cross-country, got stuck in the airport overnight, couldn't sleep...yeah. That's all.

OnePiece Fan

i can play games for 2 days without stop too,then be in bed for two days again,that is the life.... ^_^' ^_^'

Signature

i stayed 2.5 days mudding!!!! but then it's 2 days of faigue lol.... boy i sure miss those days. but it's all in the past

Haha~ for me, 40h. XD Had to finish my semester graphics project. Of course, left it til the night before. Went to school without sleep, and actually it wasn't so bad (i don't drink coffee). The day after I started sleeping again was shocking but. XD

peachiemint

peachiemint

.:dreaming of you:.

aiyaa mr.frosty, u must be uber tired XO

for me... 36 hrs of playing ffvii. hardcore i tell u X)

Signature
This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I guess the longest time for me is 16 hrs. >_< its was on a plane flight to china and it was horrable. >_< the plane was all shaking up. I fought we were going to crash. >_< speaking of which. Its bed time for me. zzz... ^_^

Signature

O_O. 2 weeks?! That's crazy....I think about 2 days for me...but that doesn't even compare -_-

ericcarson

ericcarson

Anime Addict

70 hrs - i was praticing for a Battle Tanx Global Assault tournament. My cousin and i stayed up. I was dead. i fel asleep going up the stairs, and fell down the stairs, at that point i didnt care and racked out on the bottom step. I slept there for 6 hrs, then draged myself to the pisser, where i then slept for 24 hrs. Ever since then i can go to sleep on command, anywhere anytime, anyhow. I actually freaked out my platoon SGT by falling asleep while talking to him..... XD

- Your sourse for quality scans! 2000x3000 or greater!

Support our troops. I need a loan... LOL j/k

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

last time, I lasted till 5am
woke up I think around 8 pm
cant really stay up since got skool and all >_<
but my skool ends in about a month and a half~
dats da time where everything goes nutz~
since I am free and all~ ^.^

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

ehhh without sleep..I remember posting this thread..saying how long have I slept gomengomen I need to learn how to read @.@'' without sleep...eh..26hours XP

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

O___o i always go to sleep.. well except i remember once.. when my country was celebrating new year on year 2000..
i had to stay up all da way til da next day x____x;; then i went to sleep at 12p.m... well I can't stay up too long too ya know =_= I'm still a kid i need some sleep.. XD teeeheee~~~

Signature
x.x;; + + +[url="www.digikb.net"]Digikb[/url] + + +
:nya: i <33 mochii-chann ^_^

i think the longest time i didnt sleep were probably 2, maybe 3 days...(homelan ^^)

The longest time I've been without sleep was 78 hours. I was in a school club, and we were getting all our last minute preparations done for a conference and it was really stressful..

Also did a 38 hour anime marathon, but that was a little less crazy.

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Quote by genkibirdieAlso did a 38 hour anime marathon, but that was a little less crazy.

sounds very fun indeed XD

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

Hughes

Hughes

State Alchemist

2 days is it form me but i used to do it more frewuently because of medication

Signature

1 week and 3days, Then one day.... I decided to go to school... because of all the calls to the house.. (yeah I skipped school to play Half-Life at the time.... TFC :p

i barely ate at that time, At lunch.... I was alone and I almost collapsed :o I had a red-out and the world was spinning but I didn't fall I manged to gather myself and come to before I did fall, Grab onto the wall and hold myself.

The next period of school was P.E. .....hell was not going to do anything so as punishment in our school was to stand by a pole (fence) i hung my backpack up and put my hands through it and just knocked out... when I came to... It was time to go home but I was hanging... in a /'' angle ahah.

Looked as if I was dead and just hanging there... ^_^'

cthrin

cthrin

shtick

for me it was only 23 hours at a sleepover--" aiya soso close... and i always sleep before 12.. my friends think it's weird that i sleep so early, but that's really late for me cuz i love to sleep ^^

- Cthrin

ejwcobra

ejwcobra

Master Hacker

only 21 hours for me, but at the time i was only 14 or 15 so it was really a long time. Although i have had times where i went to bed at 5 am...

Think deeply of simple things.

komornik26

Elite Section 9 Member

my personal record is about 36 hours of being awake - total hardcore... you know - holidays and almost non-stop party with friends ^_^'

My longest time ever of staying awake was around 24 hours before I couldn't hang on anymore and fell alsleep.

Angelette

Angelette

[Q^_^]-O

Actually, you go clinically insane after 5 days.
I've done near 3. Mmm, 5 days sounds fun...

Signature

ShindouShuichi

ShindouShuichi

I don't CARE about destiny.

Hahahaha. Two Day! Does being Sugar High and Caffeeine Help?!?! Really?@?

page 2 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 145 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.