Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Whats the LONGEST Time you went without Sleep? XD - Minitokyo

Whats the LONGEST Time you went without Sleep? XD

page 4 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 145 total items

Well about 28 hours, not very much but it was fun cause we have gone a trip with my school and had some fun.

Longest I went without sleep was 3 days. That was on my own energy, no caffiene or sugar or anything. Had one of my random insomniac manic bursts. 3 days is the longest I'll let myself go. Simply because after that, I get really delusional and start seeing/hearing alot of things. Lol. It's not fun, quite scary. Then I also went 3 days straight playing DDR nonstop, no sleep, barely any breaks. Also on my own energy, no help from anything. I don't like staying awake too long since once I reach a certain point, I get really really hyper and it gets harder to sleep.

Signature

ToX

ToX

>GodForsaken<

1 week I guess... it is not a big deal... sometimes I havent seen home for 3 or 4 day... so I stay awaken with friends.... I stay in a net cafe all night or we drink wine at quares...lol
I live alone so there is anyone home waiting for me... :)

Signature Image
Aren't the stars beautiful?

aibuster

aibuster

Gynophobia

longest time? i cant remember when tho <_< been like that too many times i always try not to sleep coz its a waste of my life time thats what i think lol ^_^' all well the last time i slept was yesterday for 12 hours coz its weekdays but normally i sleep less than 5 hours not more coz it aches my body x_x

Spikexp

Truth Seaker

The longest time I have ever gone without sleeping would have to be about 36 hour or 3 days. After that I slept for almost 3/4 of the day or about 12 to 16 hours. I'm just like my cousin I like to sleep during the day, and stay awake at night.

Where I fight, I fight alone, where I walk, I walk alone.

Each of us needs a quest, and a person without one is lost to himself

Due to recent cutbacks, and until further notice, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.

Elesiel

Elesiel

Black winged dreamer

:nerd: 10 days . I had to go to final tests in uni. And cose I didn't go well on winter exams I had to retake some of them in the summer and so for a week I was getting like 2/3 tests every day and studeing for next one at night x_x
After that I was like "tree!!" hahaha ^_^'

Rain drops sings and I sing along...

GutsyAnime

GutsyAnime

Hardcore Gamer

4 days or so for me. It was when I had a boatload or new games to play and anime to watch. It was around when Star Ocean: Till the end of time came out, I just couldn't put the game down. I also had to do some catching up on games like Final Fantasy X-2.
For anime I was hooked on GTO, Escaflowne, Please Teacher, Hellsing, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic, Azumanga Daioh and a bunch of other ones I can't see from my comp.

Then at the end of it all I just fell on my bed and woke up in the future.

buggydude

buggydude

Now comes with 90% more fondue!

i've stayed up a maximum of 4 days straight. by the 4th day all i was running on was Mountain dew code red. we didn't even care about cups anymore we were just goin straight from the bottle. my friend mike while we were playin halo 2 fell asleep while drinkin some. he had it all over him but stayed asleep and just tipped over. we all eventually passed out. good times good times. XD

Renegade Nuns on Wheels

SoulAngel

SoulAngel

Breaker of Souls

almost 3 days when my projects and exam in school pilled-up and i i did'nt work on it until i was about 4 day before the exams and submission of porjects (i looked like a zombie that tym).... after that i sleep to one whole day

Niobe: "What if all this - the prophecy, everything - is bulls**t?"
Morpheus: "Then tomorrow we may all be dead, but how would that be different from any other day? This is a war, and we are soldiers. Death can come for us at any time, in any place..."
Morpheus: "Now consider the alternative. What if I am right? What if the prophecy is true? What if tomorrow the war could be over. Isn't that worth fighting for? Isn't that worth dying for?" - a quote in matrix revolution
Signature

sUmm3r

{{cRaZy_B3auTifuL}}

i was awake till 4:30 in the morning then slept for about two hours then woke up, arrghhh damn sleepover!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

fuzzmegabass

fuzzmegabass

Code Ninja

Ha ha, I'm a wimp I can only go like 2 days until I pass out ^_^'

Signature Image

Sepiraph

Arayashiki - One-winged Angel

Almost 3 days, cuz of video game, a friend's party, and then work. XD After that I sleep for 10 hours straight, which is alot for me.

i generally prefer to sleep though, although I do get my fair share of insomnia. In winter, I like to hibernate. :D

Signature

:: Member of Celestia :D ::

well one night i eat 4 x pills 1 at a time and stayed up for 2 days wiggin it was great but i havent done that again......wheeewww that was wild i must of drank like 1 gallon of water and OJ.....lol.... :)

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

it was 5 days during summer just to see how long i could go.

Sugasuga

Sugasuga

Kaz ?

lol, Frosty XD you crazy man, hehe. anyway, the longest i eva went without sleep is prolly a day, 24 hrs. i remember being on the airport, go on the airplane and then to another airplane which prolly took 12+ hrs, and then go home. lol, not really long compared to you, Frosty XD

Signature

Kachie-chan

Kachie-chan

"Kay-chee-chan"

Uh.. Jee, I dunno, really!

I once stayed up 'till, like, 5am working on the Computer (important stuff that had to be done!) - I was shattered! Lol! *wimp*

I like my sleep. :) Heehee..

Four days. I know it sounds weird, but I drank this weird juice and I ended up staying up for four days without being tired at all.

Nord

Nord

Give me more!

About 15 ours. I couldn't stop playing that game =p

<----------

Signature Image
Did she just..?

One whole week, when our group was cramming to finish this really BIG term paper. You can't imagine the how much coffee we took just to stay awake, plus we had to travel around to get interviews and surveys.

Surf the net with style AND security. Get Mozilla Firefox and join ForceFirefox today. | Are you FLIP enough? Then join the Fine Looking Intelligent People, a Filipino community here at Minitokyo. | RPG players unite! Join the RPG-Fans and be counted. | Ecchiness is also an art form, visit the Ecchi-Club. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

boei

**Dark Mood**

whoa i saw ppl with 2 weeks... i cant bloody last that long.. my record is 3 or 4 days i think.. was staying over with frens... jus played cards and xbox and drank coffee and talked all day and night... lol fun

Prelim ExamS!!!!!!!!

followed by finals!!!!!

This is CRAzY!

Banchan

Banchan

Nocturnal Creature

Three days straight... I did that during my hellhole experience in thesis writing... and while I was in Japan! Miraculously... I wasn't feeling sleepy nor tired at all during that span of time... But anyway, I got K.O.ed during the fourth day... but still, all's well. :D

My no sleep record (with only 3h). Playing FF was a rough mission... >_<

To fly beyond ones dreams ...

My no sleep record was 4 days and 14h (with only 3h of sleep). Playing FF was a rough mission... >_<

To fly beyond ones dreams ...

bmagrl

.:hot pink cosmo:.

not long.....
its werid but i dont need much sleep
but can never do anything without it

page 4 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 145 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.