Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Whats the LONGEST Time you went without Sleep? XD - Minitokyo

Whats the LONGEST Time you went without Sleep? XD

page 5 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 145 total items

Luali

Celestial Love

about 36 hours, no coffee... coming back from the other side of the world and had work the next morning too :P

72 hours - a friend made a party which lasted about four days. i dont have to mention that after that we looked like a bunch of zombies ^_^'

About 4 and a half days. But it was only because my sibling took away my memory card when I was in the middle of playing FF8 and didn't want to give it back to unless I begged. And just letting the game and PS2 sit there with it's power on and stuff seemed like a huge waste of gametime (And I was also paranoid that someone was going to turn the game off when I was sleeping) I got in serious gaming time devouring T-Rexaurs left and right. I slept for 3 days afterwards when my mom got tired of waking up in the middle of the night because of the music and made my sibling return my memory card.

kenshinhimura

Slipknot... RULES!

Five days! Hard to belive, but It was true, I was in a camping (in that time I was in a military school) in the desert, a big group of cadets in theirs tents, no one was sleeping, cuz the elite group was under pusuit agaisn us, when the scout told the elites are aproching to us, we've to move up, take the tents and move to other place, without shower everyone smell like hell,
moving to all places escaping from the elites, you've to look your back, cuz if you sleep the group let you alone, x_x one of my friends got caught by the elites and told me they tied him and taked him with the other ones, scaring, ^_^' ...
But after all it was funny

4 days I think it was during the Christmas holiday. xD

Where can you run to escape from yourself?
Where are you gonna go?
Salvation is here.

a day XD have to go to bed. my parents make me. longest time is when we couldn't get on a flight home and had to stay up waiting.

the meaning of life is [drumrollll]........................2?

Criox

Criox

~LoNe BaNcHoU oF MiNiToKyO~

My longest non-sleeping time is 1 week! Hehe! Call me an undead if u like! lol! I have to do works till I have finish! ^^

~SpInnIng ThE NeW ThReAd oF CrEaTiOn~
Signature

MadWiz

MadWiz

Student Slacker

o.O mine's like only 25 hours.. not tired but did stuff until I could find nothing to do and I wanted to just rest and then fell asleep..

72 hours.

Then got an hour of Zzz's and headed straight to our Drill Team's practice. Chocolate works woders for the tired and weary body!

Suicide-Demon

Suicide-Demon

L!f3 !5 H3LL

Hmm about 80 hours...
Had vacations and was plaing games like Medal of Honor: PA, PoPww, Breed and Gothic II.
Never again!!! And then I made the mistake of watching movies like Silence of the Lams and Pulp Fiction while I was trying to take a break from bloody games...
I cept myself awake with Icetea, coffee and a lot of bang-bang-boom-surround...
Almost killed me... maybe that's why I called myself Suicide-Demon...
C U Frosty!

Three days on a whim...

-Never love anything, for it will be taken away-
-Death is not the end of life, contrarily it is the beginning of it-
-I do not care so much that they respect me, only that they fear me-
-Happily-ever-after is a lie-

Hanazaki

Hanazaki

Current Anime: Hitman Reborn!

mine wud b when the 1st time my parent bought me ps1.... i didn't get my sleep for 3 days... juz b'coz i was soooo excited to play ps1 (1st games ff vii).... how sweet those days was.... ahaha.... :D

Signature

otaku4eva

otaku4eva

B.O.W

my longest is 26 hrs. not much compared to other stories.

A whole day and then some...I was playing Pokemon Stadium 2.

StrawberryJar

StrawberryJar

that lonely fruit in the corner

3 days XD (playing Ragnarok Online :o)

*falls asleep*

Makhan

Makhan

Eccentric Angel

104 hours or so... over four days straight. And no, I didn't use caffeine; coffee makes me vomit. :sweat:

I was just seeing if I could, really. It was quite a few years ago, now, though.

Signature
New Wallpapers: Monochrome Etude
Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein.

gemini4life

gemini4life

The Quiet Geezer

Longest time I've stayed awake is about day and a half, and that was because I kept myself up trying to adapt to the time zone difference between the U.S. and Hong Kong. I left the U.S. in the morning and when I arrived it was late night. Couldn't sleep cause it was morning for me. I stayed up all the next day and slept early H.K. time in the hopes I had adapted to the time zone. It worked out pretty well since the following day I felt pretty well.

It's not that I have better vision
It's that I open my heart to that which others turn a blind eye to

One fine weekend, while my brother was on a business trip, I stayed up late on a Saturday night. I awaited for my parents to be still sleeping, then I spli by to the study room, I close the door as gently as possible and then I turn on the PC. Of course, you have to use it soundly so that no one can hear you.

I stayed up until 2:45 in dawn. That was the most time I stayed up late. =P

^_^ it was about 3 days. i went on a mini-vacation and had such a good time that we just stayed up and partied. When it was time to go home my friends and I were so out of it. All I remembered was getting on the plane and then waking up to get off. It was great! ^_^

Signature Image

* : )

Aplos

Aplos

Meow-mix

It'd say around 44 hours. I do that every time I drag my ass back to the US for the smester.

Signature

i think i hit a new record, a 14 hours with out sleep. Studying for an exam :nerd:

Signature

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Right now, I'm going for a record. Its been 3 days since I last slept.

My current record is 5 days without sleep.

*No I'm not on drugs.

Signature

i was awake for 3 and a half days with no caffine (our coffie maker broke at the time) and i was bumping into walls and not listening verry well.....and yes, that was hell.....

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

45 hours...I was being stupid and reckless and it was my last three days of spring vacation so I decided to stay awake until bedtime on the eve of my return to school. ^_^'

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

page 5 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 145 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.