Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What anime is good enough to be watched twice? - Minitokyo

What anime is good enough to be watched twice?

page 3 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 191 total items

I watched some series more than once... Gravitation, Yami no Matsuei, Slayers (all the 3 series) and Fullmetal Alchemist. Maybe some more, but I don't remember right now XD Then there are some series of which I only rewatched certain episodes.. like Ranma XD

i don't know but i think tha :
Naruto,Chrono Crusade, I my me strawberry eggs ...
i can't finish i just love anime as simple as that ^_^' a huh haha

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

Easy. For me it would have to be the Slayers Series, Hana Yori Dango and Fushigi Yuugi. Especially the last two, what can i say im a hopeless romantic? or maybe i just like to drool over the hot bishounen *drools* yea..thats got to be it..so many cute boys. he he

Signature

Whakapunaka

Whakapunaka

blueberry pie...mmmmmm

i agree some anime rn't worth watching twice but if you really like the anime then you should be able to enjoy it a secound time especially if its been a while since you've watched it

Signature
moderator of Naruto-Club
proud member of Nintendo-Love
best-doujinshi
proud member of Games
administrator of Bruce-Lee

He who has faith in the lord, from his heart will flow rivers of living water....

I pretty much see most comedies as worth watching more than once, like Ranma 1/2 or Excel Saga. I've watched Sailor Moon episodes a gazillion times when I first got them. Uhm, darker anime's like NOIR and Hellsing, and uhm...RahXephon and Chrno Crusade over as well. I'd watch FMA again, which I think I will in the future!

i watched Gundam SEED 23 times over, Mahoromatic like 5 times, and Elfen Lied 3 times :S

Signature

shoujo: yami no matsuei
shonen: hellsing
and some anime else.
are you seen the film "grave in the firelights" by tsudio gibli?

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

to re-watch?
well I found myself rewatching Fruits Basket a lot, can never get tired of it :)
orrr... the hilarious shows like Jungle wa Itsumo Hale nochi Guu.. but there's still so many anime I've rewatched, they just have to have a good plot and loving characters.. or, some anime you should rewatch to understand better, like Serial Experiments Lain.

Spikexp

Truth Seaker

Yu Yu Hakusho
Evangelion
Please Teacher
gundam wing
gundam seed

Where I fight, I fight alone, where I walk, I walk alone.

Each of us needs a quest, and a person without one is lost to himself

Due to recent cutbacks, and until further notice, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.

Larghaz

-~Broken Insanity~-

Love Hina.

I plan to watch some of the episodes again on Valentines day. That or re-read the manga.

and

Probably Nadesico, it's a fun series; even if the movie was kinda sad.

[The lack of confidence is the downfall of some. But overconfidence is the downfall of many.]

Full Metal Alchemist! or Wolf's Rain

"I'll come back to you! I promise!"
"I know you will!"

keitaro-kun

keitaro-kun

some otaku fan

i would say Cowboy Bebop is a great anime to see it twice, three times even four times :)

I've seen that in mange alot, but I've never seen it work. -Keitaro Urashima, Love Hina
Signature

My last attempt at a post got eaten, so here's the quick version..
I've watched just about all anime released in the U.S. and here's the only ones I can re-watch without getting bored:
the three Slayers TV series
Cowboy Bebop
Fushigi Yugi
Bubblegum crisis (yeah, I'm old :) )
3x3 eyes(wish it had an ending)
Angel sanctuary(it needs an ending, too)
Macross Plus
Escaflowne TV and movie
FLCL
Record of Lodoss war OVA and TV
End of Evangelion
Rurouni Kenshin OVA

As you can see, the newest one of these is several years old. For the last few years, the anime scene has been greatly lacking any new groundbreaking material (in my opinion).

Berserk would also be on my list, but I haven't re-watched it much since I'm also reading the manga translations. I hope the rest of berserk is animated one day once the series is complete.

Plenty of anime are good enough to watch twice as long as you wait a bit before watching it again. I'd say Macross plus, Zeta gundam, Kenshin, Lodoss war, Vandread, Excel saga, Rahxephon, or Yuyu Hakusho.

Want to see Ar Tonelico 2? Post here!
http://com4.runboard.com/bnisamerica.f2.t1206

kumori

kumori

-.-;

Most animes deserved to be watched more than once, even the ones that are only decent. The only animes that shouldn't be watched more than once are the ones that shouldn't be watched in the first place.

Quote by kogan
Berserk would also be on my list, but I haven't re-watched it much
since I'm also reading the manga translations. I hope the rest of
berserk is animated one day once the series is complete.

You and me both!

yieloon

yieloon

#1 Slacker

azumanga daioh..
only anime that i have watch more than twice..and i would still watch it from time to time..

No idea why, i guess this show just that have some magic that make me wanna watch it over and over again

Signature

They say that god arranged relationships, but men created separation.

dArkaNGeL

dArkaNGeL

.. you in the real world?

Chobits, RK 1st and 2nd OVA, and especially Princess Mononoke.. almost everyone here enjoyed watching this!!

Signature
member of Oishi Nihon, Kasumi-chan and Ecchi-Club

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

Quote by dArkaNGeLChobits, RK 1st and 2nd OVA, and especially Princess Mononoke.. almost everyone here enjoyed watching this!!

Yeah mononoke hime is exceptionally good anime.
I kinda like it myself.
I wasn't sure at first but then it just get better as it goes.

streamside

streamside

deranged.

Eden's Bowy, Gundam Seed, Fruits Basket, Scrapped Princess...

actually, there are lots of anime that deserve total fan obsession - these are just my picks....

:nya:

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao Tzu

"A journey of a thousand miles...
is better in a car."

Notorious

Notorious

Got Sleep?!

flcl, n.g.e, Mahoromatic, hmmm all the Ghilbi studio movies and many more...

Signature

Gundam Seed ! I've watched it three time already ^^
Full metal panic, Vandread, Onegait Teacher/Twins, DN Angel and some others that i have forgot.

Escaflowne is a series I seem to never get tired of, no matter how many times I watch... each time its like watching a totally new series ^^ (well almost...)

My Fruits Basket set has probably gotten the most wear, most probably because I had to write a paper on it once. I'm not even sure how many times I've seen it now...

I think I've watched parts of Kenshin up to *20* times ^^ Mainly b/c I have three sets tho, and do a lot of comparison back and forth.

Whenever I upgrade my home theater or something, I feel inclined to throw some old favorite anime scenes up, just to see. If I'm enthused enuff, I may just start watching entire series thru all the way!! If I'm watching by myself, I tend to to skip slower scenes, or filler stuff, etc...

i usually watch many times funny title as slayers , rune soldier louie ... and ghost in the shell stant alone complex, but that is for the story (i can understand everything the first time ... ^_^')

page 3 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 191 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.