Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can you control your dreams? - Minitokyo

Can you control your dreams?

page 6 of 6 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 141 total items

Yeah. I learned how to fly in my dreams. try it

If you can realize that you are in a dream, slightly roll your eyes up till you can feel a weird but enjoyable tension in your head. One of two things will happen. You either fly or you'll wake up.

If you start to fly, its really cool.

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Of course you can. It's your dream. Well maybe sometimes you can't.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

i seldom dream..dunno why..maybe too tired?
i just go to sleep and it's like a minute passed then it's morning

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

LoneTenchi

LoneTenchi

Has come back to MT

well there was once a time when I was having a dream of being in a school that was being taken over by aliens (stupid I know) and they were after me, All of a sudden I realized it was all a dream and willed my self to wake up. After failing to do so I some how destroyed the aliens. That was a long time ago but a while ago I've been dreaming about things I like. Almost as though I can control it....how strange. :o

Signature

Lucid dreams are interesting, I tried to do it once.. reading stuff about noticing patterns in your dreams etc and taking notes and then you're supposed to look for some sign with writing on that you can't identify that is supposed to make you aware that you are dreaming, and then from there you are supposedly able to control it, I wish I could do it, it seems like a pleasant thing, though it would be disappointing to wake up from. I never mastered it. ;_;

i wish i could control my dreams =/ cuz..... that would rock :D. just think what you can dream of every night. :nya:

I had noticed once that I'm in a dream. Nothing than just that. But my friend told me he can do it. He's one of my best friend and I always trust him. So, my friend can do it and he told me his controlable dream several times. It's not just fun. I always think that I can get some idea that I never thought from my dream.

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

i guess that i can control my dreams when i'm aware that i'm in a dream, but the weirdest stuff that doesn't seem like "me" happens...when it gets really interesting, my mother always wakes my up. i almost never draem during the week but only on weekends.

I wish I could...haven't remembered a dream in litterally months (think the last one had somethinhg to do with a Quiddich match 8P)

anyway, I thrive on nighmares so it would be cool to be able to have a couple of those when I want them...I have an overactive imagination at times, so I wish I'd get hit with something more often

Lutherniel09

Lutherniel09

The Sinner

I had a nightmare but it didnt stop when I want it to. It was really scary. :( Wish I could control my dream.

Signature Image

Ugh...! I hate my dreams! The only power I have in my dreams is the power to wake up!

Most of the time is nightmares! And my dreams feel real! Good thing the pain is not excrutiating! I know having my hands crashed is really painful; and being stabbed! So...I think the pain comes up to be half the amount.

Once, I had a dream I was changing in my room in the dark (?), and my digital cloak was the only thing luminating (and it's pretty powerful). Suddenly this big white...thing topples over me, forcing me onto the bed and stabs a knife into the bone between my shoulder and neck! And that REALLY HURTS! Then starts into another nightmare...and then I forced myself awake. *shudders* I can still feel that exact pain of having a knife stabbing into that spot.

Oh, and then there was this one time some guy shot my butt with a shotgun...okay, I'm ending this post now.

LOL- oh my..hmm..i've nvr seem to be able to control my dreams like the way you decribed it x] haha- but..i've mm...had some 'de-ja-vus' ? i think thts wht its called..but lk...i dun get it...i can control thoes. lk all of a sudden..i noe wuts goin to happen nxt and i try to stop it...say i was 'suppose' to go left, but i went right....etc....like...why are they there?? its so...o-O" does this mean theres another 'world' on the other side going in a faster time frame..ish..??

-teaego

I usually have weird dreams like people dying! :(

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

I wouldnt want to control my dreams, i just like experiencing them, ive only had a good dream once in the 6 months, and i can still remember it really well.

Signature Image
My Featured Wallpaper: Bleach - Renji
Feel free to browse my Gallery, comments appreichated.

sometimes!!! but not all the time.....wish i could !!! grin

yeah i can control my dreams i have even backed them up to start it over if it went wrong

Signature

butterflikysses

butterflikysses

~Diamond Dust Drops~

i dunno according to my friends cousin u can control ur dreams, he writes them down in a journal n keeps track of em i guess

Signature Image

I can usually control my dreams but I always wake up just before things are getting exciting

Normally, dreams are figments of what you experience in real life, and I think they twist them in some way...

Once, I was thinking really hard all day about Sailor Moon(lol) and I dreamed about her. xD It was scary.

that would be wonderful ^^ but i think i have done it sometimes. when have woke up in a dream but i'm yet half asleep so have i thougt what would happen and then continue on the dream^^

of course u cant i mean u can try.... if u think hard enough before you go to bed im sure you will dream about it :)

page 6 of 6 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 141 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.