Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The sexiest thing a woman can do/wear... - Minitokyo

The sexiest thing a woman can do/wear...

page 3 of 17 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 Next » 404 total items

gokuraku

gokuraku

non-linear structural blackout

Quote by UniKronyea!!! corsets are hawwwt. goth is always uber sexy when done right

aaah... someone like me ^_^

corsets are THE sexy stuff! i agree that goth can't be sexy and exciting!

Quote by ShkiraAnd I'm sorry but, I'd love to see something with LEDs out of curiosity, lol! Scrolling text block that changes sayings to emit the wearer's emotion, lol! Sorry, that's a
whole different level of creativity, but I couldn't help the mental image. ^_^'

I'm a fair hand with a soldering iron. I'll see what I can do. If it works, let me know if you want me to send it to you. Or just send the pictures. :D

Quote: Sounds like you've a very sweet, loving relationship.

Don't forget really, really sexy. Yow!

Gabberjaws

Nyu Nyu!

knee socks, a choker or maybe dress punk/goth

Signature
Love the woman in your life or she'll come back and eat you.

well im a virgin soo yea but i think it hottttttter the hell when girls wear a long sleeve shirt and well panties to bed but thats just m..... woooohoooo:)

Love is great they say
And i believe them
So day after day
I search and search for the girl
that will love me as much as i love her

Oh, and I would agree with Xion3. "Themes" are fun. Anything that's out of the ordinary is fun, whether it's just a romantic date at a coffee shop or something more involved. This all springs from intelligence, which as I mentioned earlier is the sexiest thing.

darkfirefox

darkfirefox

Spriggan

girls wearing a bunny outfits. anime school-girl outfits. a girl dressed as Rabi en Rose. or a girl in a china outfit

Signature
The ever beautiful Rabi en Rose

Pink froofy apron and a pink hairbow, and nothing else :D

Due to Minitokyo's policies, I will no longer be submitting any wallpapers or scans to this site.

baon2k

baon2k

*hafl hafl*

different thinks... my boyfriend likes when i wear sexy lingerie
once i suppriced him with only shirt, overknees and a tanga *uaaiiiii* (i only tried to make a joke with my outfit, but he found it sexy o.O )
or bath robe half open *gg*

well... i dunno why my boyfriend thinks i'm "~stimulating~" >.<

------------

edit

i red some of you like gothics...
real gothics oder more kind of "japanese gothic lolita"

they are really different in looking and clothes they wear

Tasugare

Tasugare

.Melos.

I find that a comfortable pair of old jeans and a somewhat fitted, oldschool t-shirt to be my favorite things that my girlfriend wears.. i was never one for lengerie or any of that.. ^_^'

Signature

It gets worse. I have, before now, waited for a pen to perform a macro...

gokuraku

gokuraku

non-linear structural blackout

Quote by rynax-editi red some of you like gothics...
real gothics oder more kind of "japanese gothic lolita"
they are really different in looking and clothes they wear

gothic lolita can be sexy, EGL is really beautiful... and yes, corsets are sexy, and some vynil or ... err, latex too ^_^;

DarkVirus

DarkVirus

::Nobody::

a short skirt and a tight shirt for a girl..................

for some reason..it feels weird to just think about it.....

retire

albion

albion

Feeder of Ravens

in my opinion nothing makes a girl look sexier than a pair of glasses...

I'm not lazy, I'm Zen

Lord_Tensai_III

A Gentleman and a Scholar

Quote by albion in my opinion nothing makes a girl look sexier than a pair of glasses...

Funny as hell, but with the right frames, also true.

randomspace

randomspace

Why are you here anyway?

Nice silky firm fitting clothing.
Or a form fitting yet "flowing"

you know of the chinese dress that is usually red , i suppose traditional , woulf be the right word for it. Something like that.

Signature
"life is like an analogy"

Unoffically, but nearly verified, tallest person you'll ever meet. (on MT)

If you stare long enough, it will wink at you. (especially if you go crazy because your staring so long)

Twinlord

Twinlord

Andrew

Here is something.....
if u really like a girl u dont give a dam about what she is wearing..... but superlow jeans almost always do the trick. Im a man and i cant deny that all those things u have said are hot but just seeing a girl show her intelligence and at the same time trying to look cute and hot its the best.... that gives u the thought of why she is the best choise.... for me The sexyest thing she could wear is a smile at me

Water, Wind, Fire and Earth
Powers which conform the whole Earth,
The one you will choose wil be Darkness or Light,
The ones to control all over their might...

The Renaissence of Life
The Life of the ONE...

hishou

hishou

- elusive shadow user on hiatus-

Quote by Shkira

Quote by hishou :nya: Being a girl myself, I loved reading the responses here. I've tried telling some of my own friends what my grandpa always told us, "Wear it long enough to let 'em know you're a lady, but short enough to let 'em know you're all woman." ( or some thing like that! ^_^' )
He had the right idea, like you guys- Imagination!
It's the same way with me with the guy I like (we're not together yet, Pete...not yet!). When I'm around him, I imagine all sorts of things, from what he might wear to what he might like. Because I'm only see him in our work uniform, it makes me really, really curious!! ^//^
To answer the question though, I don't have anything in particular for my guy, b/c I'm currently "guy-less". But, I can suppose what I could do... ^_~
I like clothes that make me feel confident, such as ones that are fitted to my curves. So, I like wearing clothes that show the fact that I try to look good for him, like my tight jeans and almost too short shirts. ;)
But, I'd do little things for him- like remembering that he loves cooking and how I could do or get something for him with that. Little things, just little reminders of how I care. ^_^
Well,... :sweat: I hope I didn't bore you guys.. heh, guess I'm just trying to give this girl's view on it! ^_^
-Li-

That's really sweet! =^_^=
I'm liking all the leg comments, actually. Happy to see that no one yet has mentioned boobs, lol. Though curves as a whole are nice! :D

Thanks! ^_^

Quote by TwinlordHere is something.....
if u really like a girl u dont give a dam about what she is wearing..... but superlow jeans almost always do the trick. Im a man and i cant deny that all those things u have said are hot but just seeing a girl show her intelligence and at the same time trying to look cute and hot its the best.... that gives u the thought of why she is the best choise.... for me The sexyest thing she could wear is a smile at me

That's like the saying, "You do not love her because she's beautiful. She's beautiful because you love her" (anonymous). The more I listen to my guy friends, the more I find that they want "real" girls - you know, a whole package. :) It's reasuring! hehe.. XP
-Li-

Signature
Need help? Double-check the FAQ before you thread. ^_~ *hint-hint*
My Most Recent Wall: Odyssey v2 - A Tsubasa: R.C. wallie! ^^
My Most Recent Doujinshi: "Angela"

Quote by TonyTonyChoppernothing...because i had no girlfried :sweat:

Don't feel bad; sometimes its better not meeting someone. There's lots of "wrong" people out there. And I've dated just like, half of them.

Back on topic: I enjoy it when women don't try and try. Doesn't make sense, let's try that again. I like it when they try to impress me without worrying about other people. I also like it when a girl is pretty without all that makeup; makes my blood boil when they have confidence in themselves. Tight shorts are good, too.

I love it when girls smile; like when they hear something funny or something..I just melt
And when they rub against me when they want information n______n
Girls with braces are hawt D:
Long hair <3
Girls that smell nice when they walk by
When they laugh
Belly buttons drive me nuts
Girls in high heels, or standing on their tipy toes

God..I can go on forever...girls are so awesome D:

Signature Image

I have to say the womens attitude and intellegence but i also definetely agree with the skirt and shorrt shortsbasically for me a beautiful smart trustworthy women.... ^_^' ;)

A one piece dress.. My GF has a black one, and it shows her legs and also some of her thighs, and it fits perfect, showing all her forms.. That's one dangerous dress O_o

Dende

Dende

Insanity = Freedom

I dunno when some girls wear g strings or anything of that extrmely little lingerie, makes them feel sexy (of course im not saying that every girl has to do that), every girl is sexy in its own way, so everyone has his own opinion, I think tight jeans/shorts/skirt and tight blouse/top makes it for me, :D :) XD

"Reality continues To Ruin my Life"-Calvin & Hobbes
Signature

randomspace

randomspace

Why are you here anyway?

Quote by PrimaryVIVIDI love it when girls smile; like when they hear something funny or something..I just melt
And when they rub against me when they want information n______n

Long hair &lt;3
Girls that smell nice when they walk by
When they laugh

God..I can go on forever...girls are so awesome D:

I agree with these things.
I agree with them like there is no tomorrow.

I think just having a happy girl around you who is warm and all that good stuff/
well it's the best feeling in the world.

Signature
"life is like an analogy"

Unoffically, but nearly verified, tallest person you'll ever meet. (on MT)

If you stare long enough, it will wink at you. (especially if you go crazy because your staring so long)

Yes. Girls are, in fact, awesome.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Ya wanna know what I personally think even though I've never had a girlfriend before? The sexiest thing she can do is be herself.

Real Original huh? Well to me in a world full of lies and perfection, I say being yourself is the sexiest thing in the world. Sure.....other things 'enhance' sexual pleasure or peak our interest, but to me its all about just being yourself ^.~ Rawr~. hahaha, but I suppose I should answer it huh? Well actually some ecchi out there really captures what I like, personally I've always been a fan of that school girl outfit @_@. hahaha, that is so hot >.>. My friend cosplayed as one...wow, she looked amazing. @_@ hehe, of course nothing says sexy more than black, or so I'm told by my friend...constantly.

Quote by MiketoYes. Girls are, in fact, awesome.

Yes, that cannot be stressed enough and I couldn't agree more.

Signature Image

page 3 of 17 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 Next » 404 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.