Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can you sing in Japanese? - Minitokyo

Can you sing in Japanese?

page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13 Next » 305 total items

Haia

Haia

:.:Dies Irae:.:

Well, can you? I can a little bit...........if I'm like in the mood or something. Even if my cousin starts to stare at me everytime I do that. I even have soundtracks that I already know the lyrics.

Anyway, if you can.......what song? Is it like a slow beat one/fast one/like a romantic one? Tell me!

Signature Image

mezzed

mezzed

Yakusoku Tenshi

i can sing in english,japanese,chinese, & korean...only imitations..but hey no one said anything..and only if i like that song or listen to it often.. XD *i cant even understand wat im saying only the english and japanese though.. XD

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

yes, i can, i've been singing in Japanese for years though i'm really not a good singer... (bad throat, and bad voice ^^) and i sing any type of song actually, i prefer those by Onitsuka Chihiro san (all her songs, coz' she has my type of voice, more than the others... ^^) and Hamasaki Ayumi and so on... i'll end up singing to pretty much any song i find good ^^ even if it means destroying someone's ears... ^^

EDIT: might as well say in what language i can sing : French (mother tongue) English, Japanese (of course), German, Spanish, a bit of Chinese, if i can get a hand on the pinyin lyrics, and korean a little too, if i find the romanized version... but i have a hard time with that one

moveurbodygirl

moveurbodygirl

~*Dancing Queen*~

i can only sing one song and that is Every Heart - BoA, which i have listen to more than 100 times...LOL
~*i can only understand a little tho

~beautiful....~

Sweet-angel

Sweet-angel

Kpop & Jpop Fanatic

I can sing in japanese but I have to listen to the song a couple of times. I can also sing in english, spanish, korean, and a little chinese.

Signature Image
Thanks to einna for Sig and Avatar.
[Hispanime]

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Yup, I personally think anyone can as long as someone can listen to the song over and over again they will evenutally start singing with the song.

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

I wish... I can't sing in any langauge even if I can understand it...

Signature Image

Kumiko-H

Kumiko-H

Professional reader

I have cds of songs that I like and I can sing thoughs pretty well. I know what the words mean but only because I went online and found the english lyrics. I sound like I can really speak Japanese but in actuality I can know a little.

Signature
All I want to do is read all day long. Can someone tell me how I can get a job like that! LET'S LEAD THE PROFESSIONAL READERS REVOLUTION!!! Any takers???

I like singing chinese mainly because I can understand it. With Japanese and Korean songs, only if I have the lyrics, which is usually too troublesome to bother to find. :D

- This Free Life Crisis -

seiryumiko

seiryumiko

aka nike13

i just sing with the music on my cds and computer, i don't really understand what im saying but it sounds so pretty i have to sing along

cerena

cerena

Evil eyes master

i can sing in japanese rather than other language ~~ i think my voice level is suitable with japanese vocal coz i can sing most of them but rap kind ahahahahaha i prefer to sing anime songs. ^^ now, i'm so addicted to Gundam seed songs, i use to sing it with the walkman hahahahaha well, i didn't say my voice is nice ahahaha nobody can understand what i'm sing about coz just me who is japan anime maniac here ^^v sometimes i don need lyric coz using lyric is harder than listen to it ^^ most of the songs i can sing by listen it times by times hehehehehehe coz of that i can understand nihongo n i like to find the translation to english ^^ i also like to romanize the japan lyric ^^ i got the kanji dictionary hehehehe

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

I can =^o^= really in any language <.< I can do Madrin and other stuff too, english, Japanesse, Spanish, Italian, and lots of others ^_~ I find it easy ^o^ (but it doesnt mean I know what I'm saying ^_~)

Ryuuen

Ryuuen

The ArtZombie

I can sing japanese, specially anime OSTs. Fast, slow, sentimental, you name it I can sing it. As long as i have heard the song once and I know the lyrics or you give me a copy of the lyrics xD I sing mostly japanese, a little english and filipino(I am filipino though) and a bit spanish. I know a few korean and indonesian songs too =o
;)

maiku-chan

maiku-chan

Nippon no furiku

i can definitely sing in japanese if i'm reading the lyrics at the moment.
but i know Malice Mizer - Bel Air to sing it without them ^___^
i'm learning japanese anyway so one day i'll sing whichever song i want..

SealedSorrow

SealedSorrow

Happiness

Yes I can sing in Japanese just I got to know the lyrics at least...

Wont you let me see what Real Happiness Trully is...
Because if this is Happiness then I want more...
I know its selfish...
But have you ever felt so much Pain...
When will you understand that the why sun dont shine through my window...
And when will you understand that I am not really what I seem...
And When will you understand I been Wishing for you to be Happy Forever...

crovmon

*hug*

Hehe, singing along with songs, yea I like doing that. Even though I speak no Japanese, but ah well. =)

Some songs I like to sing along with: (most are from anime since thats where I tend to hear Japanese songs, heh)

Watashi Rashiku (Nadesico ending theme)
Anna ni isshodatte no ni (Gandum Seed ending theme)
Yasashii yoake (.hack//SIGN ending theme)
Kesenai Tsumi (Full Metal Alchemist ending theme)
Byakuya (DN Angel opening theme)
Break into the Night (Initial D opening theme)
Sakura (doesn't come from anime, very nice song though)

Ah well, it's fun to do, just so long as noone is there to laugh in your face. =)

"Yami no chikara o himeshi kagi yo!
Shin no sugata o ware no mae ni shimese!
Keiyaku no moto Sakura ga meijiru!
RIRISU!"
-Sakura Kinomoto

ultima100

ultima100

Holy Angel Ultima

I can sing in Japanese if I know lyric. If I love that song, I will sing until I can remember whole lyric.

Mindslice

Maniacal Bunny Lord

I got no skills.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Japanese was the second language I learned, and I can speak fluently as well like its the back of my hand.

Singing? I could try - I'm pretty decent, but I know I'm not super American / World Idol singing talent material. lol

The looks - yes, the personality - yes. The singing talent - kind of doubtful. I'm more of the mastermind behind the books. Mwahaha. A bookworm I may be, but at least having intelligence and a sense of fantastic humor at times is the pure remedy for the common cold.

Cold in a sense of stale conversations. I can bring many back to life around here. Hehe - yes, I can sing a lot of Japanese songs - I'm mostly singing to Mai Kuraki's or Koda Kumi's tracks here.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

kaolla-kake

kaolla-kake

Guitar Goddess

Lol are you kidding me! My friends and I have japanese karaoke every week!! It's hilarious because it's like our own lil con right in my house. My songs of choice are

Real Folk Blue - Cowboy Bebop
See you space Cowboys - Cowboy Bebop
Cruel Angel's Thesis - Evangelion
Ready, Steady, Go! - Hagane no Rinkenjutsushi
Namida no Hurricane - Get Backers
Driver's High - GTO
Shizuku - GTO
Yasashii Yoake - .hack//sign
Put em Up - Namie Amuro (Japanese Singer)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Zakero

Zakero

->^_^<-Cat-boY->^_^<-

Only if I like the song.
For now I can sing:
One Day,One Dream - Inuyasha Opening
Change the world (jap & eng) - Inuyasha Opening
Everyheart - Inuyasha Ending
Cruel Angel's Thesis - Evangelion Opening
Kanashimi wo Yasashisa Ni - Naruto Opening
Agony - Kannaduki no miko Ending

I hardly find J-pop if it isn`t anime ost.
But I can sing Simauta and I`m very proud.

Live or Anime
Live for Anime!!!
Do we watch Anime to live, or we live to watch Anime.
Signature

I can sing, but only if I have the romanji lyrics XD Without them I would just be humming along to the music~ Other languages I can sing in is Malay *though I don't do this very often*, English and Chinese~

After listen to the same japanese song a few couple time..yea i can.
Just sing along with the song and it is very fun^^

I can sing acurately in Japanese from 90% to 100% of the words.

page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13 Next » 305 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.