Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are you nervous or afraid of talking in front of the crowd? - Minitokyo

Are you nervous or afraid of talking in front of the crowd?

page 6 of 8 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 172 total items

I am way nervous to talk in front of a crowd. I don't like doing it and I never will.

NightDreamer

NightDreamer

Perfection is Me

I hate talking in public actually. I get soo nervious, I cry... but then I don't have a choice n_n

Signature Image

I used to get really nervous when I would talk in front of a crowd. I would beg (at school) the teacher to not make me speak in front of a class and when I would have to, I would start breathing weird and my voice would tremble. However, I don't do that anymore and I don't exactly know what made me stop doing that. I rather like speaking in front of crowds now.

Yes, I am always nervous if talking in front of my classmates and in a crowd. Especially if I have a report about something and when tere is going to be a play, I always get nervous. I don't know why. I just know I cannot get this felling off me.

Thanks to toxictea23 for my sig image and my avatar.....
Signature

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

(\__/)
(@.@)
( > <) This is brainy, bunny's friend. He's the brains behind bunny's world conquest. Copy him into your sig if you want bunny to rule the world. go bunnys go lol

(\_/)
(x.o)
(> <) This is Bugsy, Bunny's friend. He helps Bunny on his conquest for world domination. Copy him to help Bunny gain world domination.

Nephir

May the Light Free You

In my eyes, there is nothing for me to fear...
They are humans, just like me...and they know what it's like to be in front of an audience. Besides, what's the worst that can happen? Nothing...people only have a fear of nothing when talking on a stage...when in reality, the worst that can happen isn't that bad...
At least in my eyes...

There is Nothing better than to be in the Darkness and to be saved by the Light...

Signature

But there is Nothing worse than to be in the Light
and to be taken by the Darkness...

If I have to do it, I will. But I'd rather not.

Signature

Chizuku

Chizuku

"simply me..."

waa~ well yeah... i often got nervous... my voice shakes... even though i run through a serious pratice and i prepared my self confidence... XO i still got nervous... uhm.. i just look down... but when my teacher requires me not to... sometimes i think there really arent any people infront of me... :x nice topic.. ^^ i really relate to it... ;)

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

Very nervous especially the good lookin ones^_^

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

mOochaN

A L O N E

uuhhh.. yee... at first yes.. especially while waiting for ur turn,,, man that was madness.. x_x.. i would rather start first rather than be the last.. but most of the times i like being the last.. xd... i dunno, when im there in front of them (the crowd), the just sort of leave me and i just feel myself... im nervous but not that nervous to stutter, mostly i speak fast and so they cant catch a thing im saying.. lol.. ^^ but its alright..

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

think about it this way, either way you're going up. it's do or die so to speak. so dont be a wuss and be the first one up there

BerzerkerOr

BerzerkerOr

I was the jesus brick

I usually freak out a little bit but I usually get comfortable during the speach depending on their reaction to what I'm saying.

Signature

I'm OK if I'm talking to a small group of friends, any more than a few people or if there is someone I don't know I completely fall apart :sweat:

Nkabee

Nkabee

hi there xD

yess, i get extremely nervous when i have to speak in front of alot of people, i start to stutter sometimes. but the way i usually deal with school presentations is to volunteer,i just get it over with, its hard to volunteer, but trust me, u feel sooooooo much better once its over with. :) XD thank god i have no more of those. :)

Signature

Firebomb

Anime Lover

i have a problem talking in front of more then 5 people.

I usually do get nervous talking to a crowd, sometimes not even a large crowd if I don't know anyone I'm talking to. I usually do get a bit more comfortable talking after a bit though.

aog506

~Burn It All~

I used to until I got over it in oral comp class.

SekiRyuu

airsoft addict

hell yes. . .

Signature
	Imagehttp://chatairsoft.com/images/zoom/TIYCVS/MP5Jsig.jpg[/sigimg]

I am far to shy, I won't eat at subway cause you have to tell them what you want to eat specifically. I am petrified to death of standing before a crowd and doing a speach lol.

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

not really, like infront of a class generally no.

But i love performing and that lil bit of nerves is good cause it helps ^__^

Signature Image

Schindler

Schindler

Dear God, make everyone die.AMEN

I'm almost nervous at the beggining, but when everything starts the situation changes, cuz when i was younger I was veryyyy shy and afraid of it, till the day I choose to not be afraid of it anymore :D it was a good choice ;)

Satsugai

Satsugai

Primula's Personal Worshiper

i always am, i avoid it at all costs 0_o

Well for me I dont now yet but If I looking someone in the school perform or presenting
something , I get excited and feel like want to be like that person.

But If I been given a oppotunity presenting like that , I will suddenly become nervous ^_^'
ARggghhh.....shame on me OX !!!!

If i were to talk on the stage, I'm not afraid, but if I have to present in front of a class, I'm a little nervous

scrapstyle

scrapstyle

Look! Behind You!

I still am but learned that being nervous is okay and perfectly normal.

page 6 of 8 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 172 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.