Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what do you feel when you hurt someones feelings!?! - Minitokyo

what do you feel when you hurt someones feelings!?!

page 5 of 10 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next » 222 total items

if im really pissed i lose my tmeper and say things that when i look back i really regret saying, i lose myself in the rage. when i calm down i look back at what i did and feel terrible. im very emotional, being inconsiderate or forgetting something i promised i would do, that makes me feel bad too. i try not to let it get to me, but its hard sometimes, especially when i lose all common sense and do something completely stupid and out of character... heh, but thats something else all together

rinjii-chan

rinjii-chan

x..poetic tragedy..x

I always get so depressed and constantly tell them "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" over and over again, which eventually pisses them off. I'm a very smpathetic person. One time I hurt this kids feelings, and when I got home I felt like vomiting all my insides out I felt so bad...

The truth
Is you could slit my throat
And with my one last gasping breath
I'd apologize for bleeding on your shirt

You're So Last Summer -- Taking Back Sunday

i feel like crap for doing it, like if that would happen i kick myself for even getting into that sorta situation..

Signature

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by rinjii-chanI always get so depressed and constantly tell them "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" over and over again, which eventually pisses them off. I'm a very smpathetic person. One time I hurt this kids feelings, and when I got home I felt like vomiting all my insides out I felt so bad...

Yeah. Sometimes, saying sorry really pissed them off...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

sumisyo

sumisyo

Smile Ed

I never try to hurt anyones feelings but if somehow it dose happen I feel terrible and I have to apologies-_-...my conches always gets the best of me! :)

redblitzkrieg

redblitzkrieg

Greatness, at any cost

Quote by Akaiken

Quote by rinjii-chanI always get so depressed and constantly tell them "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" over and over again, which eventually pisses them off. I'm a very smpathetic person. One time I hurt this kids feelings, and when I got home I felt like vomiting all my insides out I felt so bad...

Saying Im sorry depends on the person, its sincerity and the time element..

â??Eye of twilight, give us sight.
Take our offer, give us might.
Make our power tears of night.â??

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by redblitzkrieg

Quote by Akaiken

Saying Im sorry depends on the person, its sincerity and the time element..

Yeah, and to think a person is sincere on that but sometimes people just ignore it...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

blackwidow

blackwidow

spiders victim

When i hurt someones feels i feel very guilty and regret it deeply.and i wont be able to shake it ff until i make up with that person.

devil's dirty deed, wont you come and play with me?maybe then the world will see...what it truly means to be me...

moonbaby

moonbaby

<3 SOCCER

I used to be all tough and i didn't care bout hurting ppls feelings now i really do care, and a lot of the time, its me getting hurt. I can name countless time where i told a guy i liked him and he hurt me, and i can name many times where ppl were inconciderate and pushy to me :( oh well i'm strong and i make it through, but when i do hurt someones feeling i feel bad, like it burns and eats away at my soul and i have to talk to the person and say i'm sry!!

.... Yeaaaaaa... The Soccer Season Has Finally Started!!!
.... <3 My New Friends...
.... <3 M&M's... :D

nothing, I just don't, theres very few people who would make flinch with their tears.

Signature Image

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by SharinganKnightnothing, I just don't, theres very few people who would make flinch with their tears.

You really mean nothing, don't you?

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

JoshuaV1

JoshuaV1

Legend Killer

i think it depends upon the reason why i hurt him/her...

Signature

What do i feel when i hurt someone's feelings....
perhaps a little bit of guilt.
But i know that only they can hurt their feelings, and they can make the choice to suffer over it or get over it.
But i never try to put someone down.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by KeeadoWhat do i feel when i hurt someone's feelings....
perhaps a little bit of guilt.
But i know that only they can hurt their feelings, and they can make the choice to suffer over it or get over it.
But i never try to put someone down.

Hmm... good sense!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

hm

I did hurt somebody's feeling and now I'm just wonderin' if

1. if she'll ever speak to me ever again

and

2. if she'll tell eeeeeverybody else what I did (that, would suck.)

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by nanikorehm

I did hurt somebody's feeling and now I'm just wonderin' if

1. if she'll ever speak to me ever again

and

2. if she'll tell eeeeeverybody else what I did (that, would suck.)

About number 2, I think it's not as long as it's not crossing the borders.

And number 1, try to approach her and say your sorry...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Quote by moonbabyI used to be all tough and i didn't care bout hurting ppls feelings now i really do care, and a lot of the time, its me getting hurt. I can name countless time where i told a guy i liked him and he hurt me, and i can name many times where ppl were inconciderate and pushy to me :( oh well i'm strong and i make it through, but when i do hurt someones feeling i feel bad, like it burns and eats away at my soul and i have to talk to the person and say i'm sry!!

I see your point. Now you can say that you care for others.

koohyuko

Nandeyanen?

If I hurt someone, I appologize, many many many times, and ask for forgiveness. I appologize a lot.

misoup

misoup

%67%65%65%6B

im trying to really be modest, but i rarely hurt peoples feelings. i know that pain is a bad thing, and if i can, i try to avoid it. im really passive, and try not to say hurtful things, but at the same time, i dont let that "weakness" to overpower me and make me look weak

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by koohyukoIf I hurt someone, I appologize, many many many times, and ask for forgiveness. I appologize a lot.

Same as me.

Quote by misoupim trying to really be modest, but i rarely hurt peoples feelings. i know that pain is a bad thing, and if i can, i try to avoid it. im really passive, and try not to say hurtful things, but at the same time, i dont let that &quot;weakness&quot; to overpower me and make me look weak

Yep. But me, I just ignore people to prevent it. But if the conversation is really necessary, I just listen and talk harmoniously.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

thecatmistress

thecatmistress

the cat`s meow

i feel hurt myself when i hurt someones feelings.... its like a self infliction.... i like hurting peoples feelings anyway, i feel its wrong, my conscience gets the better of me most of the times anwyway...

Signature Image
my user page made by k1ru ^^
COLOFULL WALLIES!

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

Hmm I don't know if I answered a thread like this...but okay, well basically I'd feel like crap, I don't know why -- I think I'm very emotional.

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by jeanie727Hmm I don't know if I answered a thread like this...but okay, well basically I'd feel like crap, I don't know why -- I think I'm very emotional.

That's a basic...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

i feel guilty of course.. but i apologize..
then again, life ain't a walk in the park

page 5 of 10 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next » 222 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.