Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have you ever regret living? - Minitokyo

Have you ever regret living?

page 3 of 11 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 Next » 252 total items

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Well, Akaiken, it is true that a simple minded person will live happier. But is it a happy life that we all want? People are just denying the truth by covering up their heads. They are have to face the truth sooner or later. One, as well, finish dealing with it and try to make our life truely happy.

Quote by jingsonnot in a bad way but being simple minded is better than always holding on to all the ugly things in life. . . right?? i know this pain u all speak of wen u say <B>ugly</B> i've seen it all my life. .. i was always pissed off about it. . but it never made my life any better. .. i decided that every thing i would do from then on would only make my life better. . i would only make my life better and the things that are ugly &amp; i couldn't do any thing about them just forget it
to put it simply. . .. i'm tried of being pissed off. .. .. i'm tried of feeling hate and pain. . . my life is crap but being pissed off don't make it any better. . ... so wat does??? thats wat i will look for. . .. i've already found a few things that make it better. .. and thats not being pissed off

and jingson, same as above, we can hide forever from the world. I try that last year, and it just leads me to a deeper depression. The illusion is just soooo fake. You can't change how the world operates. Even though, we can hide from the truth, we won't find real happiness, and the hiding will just hurt you more deep in the heart.

Signature

Quote by RainOfStars
and jingson, same as above, we can hide forever from the world. I try that last year, and it just leads me to a deeper depression. The illusion is just soooo fake. You can't change how the world operates. Even though, we can hide from the truth, we won't find real happiness, and the hiding will just hurt you more deep in the heart.

u have a point that hiding u'r depression leads to more. but thats only if you let it. ... .

i want to go to higher education and do business. i wanner make billions $$$_$$$$. i wanner hang around with lots of cute gurls @_@ and just chill out. . . drive a nice car. . live in a big house and sit in my massive back garden looking at clouds =D

but underneth all of this. . .. all i really want is to just life happy and die with no regets. ..
i can not achieve that if i sit in my bed and cry. . ..

so. . .. wat do you want????????? i know wat i want. . . i know how to get it. .. and thats to work hard and keep living. ..
i have a goal that i'll die to achieve. . . cause i'd prefer to die happy then live until i'm old sad. . .

Hmm few times for sure , In situations which were hard for me and seemed unresoved. Well.. I happened to regret many things in life but not anymore,, I took my life in my hands and I'm doing fine ^^

I do not regret living but sometimes I ask myself what would happen if die now or what if I led a different life. I always end up thinking that I might not be enjoying my life the way I wanted or I might end up being a different person which I hope that never happens.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Story-Weaver

Story-Weaver

Another story begins...

Don't worry Akakiken - everyone goes through these kind of things sometimes, you'll recover.

That being said (and I don't want to come over all preachy) but I have a friend who's 60 years old. He says he's never met anyone who was a comitted Christian and has also regretted their life. That's the way I feel - life's worth living if God's there for me.

See my web page! Or my blog.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by DflowenNah I don't regret living. I love my life even though it's tough. I want to be a Doctor well isn't that every Filipino's goal? well that's enough for me.

Grabe ka ah!!! You really think that way? Well, it's your opinion so I respect that.

Ika nga eh, "Kanya-kanyang opinyon lang yan!"

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Jingson, even though you have a goal to achieve, it is very rare that one achieves the goal you described. Not everyone wants to be a dreamer. Dreaming about things that won't happen just isn't practical. It is a waste of time and energy. I am sure my intellegence is much higher than 95% of people in the world. However, some dreams can only be achieved by random chance. It won't might how hard you work.

i would like to be happy too, but it is just too hard for me to ignore the obivous truth.

Signature

wat is this obivous truth?

so wat? walkin around sad is practical????? and is a good way to use your time and effort??
if you are as intellegent as you say you are. .. u would know this.
you say u hate your life and the way you live so much but you continue to live that way????
forget wat every one says or thinks. . ..this is your life. .. take control now!!!

i also would like to be happy. ... . but thats only possible if everyones happy with me. .

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Well, the obivous truth is that humanity is currupted and doesn't deserve to survive. We don't do anything that will further advance our society. The human race is no good for any one. Even though we have weapons that could wiped out the world, we still don't have the cure for common cold (I am sick right now^^). We are just wasting our resources on useless ideas (I don't want to say what they are because that would offend most of thepeople who are reading this), and stopping the nature's processes.

Being happy is only like an illusion to me. It is only there so we can proswade ourselves that we seserve to live.

There are many things in the world that is out of our control, and they can only be changed by the consents of the idiots who have over-populated our world. We can't do a thing about it.

Being happy just isn't an option for me.

Signature

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Well, happiness is not just a thing that you can acquire. You have to earn it.

In my case, I can't...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by AkaikenWell, happiness is not just a thing that you can acquire. You have to earn it.
In my case, I can't...

I ilike pancakes, it's worth living for...

Signature

i always regreted on living. sometimes i think, if i die right now, would i be happier than being alive?

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

Quote by stellari always regreted on living. sometimes i think, if i die right now, would i be happier than being alive?

omg...there are still lots of things you can do than commit suicide...
nothing is much more satisfiying than doing a good deed...help ppls out

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by satan123

Quote by stellari always regreted on living. sometimes i think, if i die right now, would i be happier than being alive?

You're just saying that because Hell is too overpopulated these days!!! lol

Signature

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

Quote by jakulito

Quote by satan123

Quote by stellari always regreted on living. sometimes i
think, if i die right now, would i be happier than being alive?

nothing is much more satisfiying than doing a good deed...help ppls
out

You're just saying that because Hell is too overpopulated these days!!!
lol

gaah...you knew my secret.....

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Damn you!!! This is a serious thread guys so don't mess with me!!! I'll send you all to heaven.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Quote by RainOfStarsWell, Akaiken, it is true that a simple minded person will live happier. But is it a happy life that we all want? People are just denying the truth by covering up their heads. They are have to face the truth sooner or later. One, as well, finish dealing with it and try to make our life truely happy.

I believe that a simple minded drone will live happy for a much longer period of time than other people. But the only people that can experience the highest point is those who can most apperciate it; the ones who know the truth and have been to hell and back because of it.
Unfortunately the ones that are gifted with the truth do not get their dreams fulfilled easily if at all.

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by AkaikenDamn you!!! This is a serious thread guys so don't mess with me!!! I'll send you all to heaven.

And I'm gonna make you regret living!!! lol

Why don't you go back to indoors you stupid wooky... lil

nya na mem mim mimi.... omfg, Holly Hobby's all pissed off...

Signature

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Don't worry JaK, I'll make your life miserable and regretful...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by AkaikenDon't worry JaK, I'll make your life miserable and regretful...

Shut up and lick carpet!!! lol

Signature

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

I'll make you go to heaven when I come to your house, you fool!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by AkaikenI'll make you go to heaven when I come to your house, you fool!

Give me a kiss, fruitcake!!!

Signature

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Quote by Fizzyboy I believe that a simple minded drone will live happy for a much longer period of time than other people. But the only people that can experience the highest point is those who can most apperciate it; the ones who know the truth and have been to hell and back because of it.
Unfortunately the ones that are gifted with the truth do not get their dreams fulfilled easily if at all.

Thanx for saying that. For the people who actually know the truth, life is very hard and painful. Sometime it is almost easier if I am dead. However, I would rather die and know the truth, then living happily like an idiot.

Signature

Quote by satan123

lol ill keep that in mind

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

page 3 of 11 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 Next » 252 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.