Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your Hair - Minitokyo

page 5 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 181 total items

I never have hair....i think it is consuitable

10s to 2mins... depends on how i want it to be..

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

haha.. i dont take up much time at all to style my hair at all..
my hair are naturally straight.. usually when i woke up.. it's already quite in place except for sometimes it has bad hair day.. lolz.. XD

usually i woke up just combing my hair for once and sometimes i dont even comb by hair.. lolz.. XD it's neat enough.. haha.. :D

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

hehe, it's not so important to me, so it takes me a couple of minutes to comb it, that's all and ready to go ^___^
When I go to a party, I do my hair more carefully

Hmmm. maybe a day or so.
just kiddin'
Like about 30 min, since i cutted my hair short.

YOU NEVER ALONE IN THE DARK, AND IF YOU, YOU CAN NEVER BE SURE.

kaolla-kake

kaolla-kake

Guitar Goddess

hmmmm....usually, I just get up and go xd....i brush it a bit but now, it's kinda braid-ish soo...I dun hafta do much to it

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ohmygoshainuyasha

ohmygoshainuyasha

Don't make me think.

A looong time... my hair is curly and combing it takes forever.

Shadu

Shadu

Lost Myself

Putting it up? A minute or less. Washing? Takes like an hour. That's were my curls get in the spritz and frizz with a big poof!. ^_^

You need only believe. . .

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

It takes me about 15 mins., even though my hair is almost to my knees xd.
10 mins. to brush it. And 5 to mzake sure it sits nicely(I like to wear it down :) )

bobobob

bobobob

wandering

my hair takes about 30-40 secs. lol poor you alisha

my hair takes under a minute

aog506

~Burn It All~

Couple minutes to spike my hair...

daos

daos

Dark Angel Of Silence

Five seconds? I had it cut, so it's short. It's also curly so I don't need to get any ol' curlers for it, and no moose and junk like that needs to be put in either.

Kyo26

Kyo26

Miuseiki

2 sec, on special occasions......30min, ahahaha so long my hair isnt puffy n stuff like that..i dun really care

Signature

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

i have hair that is super super long...black too. i usually leave it down so it takes me about 1 min to comb it. but if i wanted to put it up or anything. takes me about 2 min in a ponytail. but if i washed it...i hate to blowdry it for some reason, it takes 3 hours to dry. ugh...i have very straight hair. i supposed that makes me happy a little... :sweat:

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

It usually takes me 10-15 minutes to dry and style it.

well. every mornin i wash mai hair which takes lik 15 min. n then i dont dry it so it will become straight which takes 10min. n then i curl it which takes 15min. n then i figure out how i want 2 clip it which takes 10 min. all together dat takes 45 min. if i dont do dat i just wash mai hair, blow dry it n put it in a pony tail or just leave it alone after showerin. it all dependz on how i FEEL

hugz ^_^ ja ne Signature Image

Kwadjo

zionist

The whole dreadlock philosophy is to not worry about anything
Akuna-Mattata
~Love

Signature

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

Usually I can do my hair in 5 minutes or less ^^ My hair is easy to comb since it's relatively straight expect for the ends which get a little curled or wavy when I sleep. And since my hair is really long, I usually put it up in a high ponytail.

toru07

toru07

Guardian of the Deep Abyss

After I take a bath, I try drying my hair with a towel then comb it for less than a minute.......... then I eat and do all sorts of things before living the house......... then comb my hair again while driving to school (multi-tasking. XD dont know for how long, I combed it when it's traffic or Im driving slow) because I'm always in a hurry and my hair is kinda long for a guy so I try to fix it until it looks ok. :)

Signature

Quote by bobobobmy hair takes about 30-40 secs. lol poor you alisha

That's not fair! Everyone takes only a couple of mins to put together spt for me. T_T

Quote by darkAngel4evrHmmm. maybe a day or so.
just kiddin'
Like about 30 min, since i cutted my hair short.

Hahaha... Spt for darkAngel and jakulito. There hair takes longer then mine. ^_^'

CyberDragoon

The Prince of Nothing

Maybe a couple seconds to run my fingers through my hair to straighten it out. Max is maybe 2 mins.

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

no time at all ^_^
i usually leave the house with my hair the way it is so i don't do anything to it in the morning

hehe, hmm usually 2-3 min. but 5 min tops :D

"Bad habits are like comfortable beds-
easy to get into, but hard to get out of"

page 5 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 181 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.