Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your Hair - Minitokyo

page 6 of 8 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 181 total items

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by Alisha

Quote by ooofto brush 5 seconds. to tie 5 seconds. over all, 10 seconds.
i'm a girl, yet i dont take that much time doing my hair. i have no reason to look good. -_-'

Yes you do! Every girl must look pertty. :D

So does every guy.

Am I really the only one that takes more than 2 hours do his hair? Come on.. braiding is hard...

Signature

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

Quote by jakulito

Quote by Alisha

i'm a girl, yet i dont take that much time doing my hair. i have no reason to look good. -_-'

So does every guy.

Am I really the only one that takes more than 2 hours do his hair? Come on.. braiding is hard...

jak dont lie i know you're bald XD

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by diamarrr

Quote by jakulito

Quote by Alisha

So does every guy.

jak dont lie i know you're bald XD

I'm starting to get bald just trying to think about what other hairstyle i should wear other than rolls.

And you, btw, diamarr, is as furry as heck. You got hair from your pits up to your soles.

Signature

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

haha no i dont !! i bet u do since u described it so well XD XP ....ok i was just joking XD .....but bald is cool man.....thinking of getting rid of my spike with extremely long left fringe by getting completely bald XD total make over >.<

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by diamarrrhaha no i dont !! i bet u do since u described it so well XD XP ....ok
i was just joking XD .....but bald is cool man.....thinking of getting
rid of my spike with extremely long left fringe by getting completely
bald XD total make over &gt;.&lt;

I'm not a hairy mammal... I just love my top... my hair is like a canvas and I change my braids everyday... (Allen Iverson anyone?)

You know the only two hairstyles i'd sport is either rows or bald.. being hiphop and all. But I'd go for rows all the way.

Signature

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

hehe cool ^^ .... due to skewl and all...i still got restriction ....but i might do braids .....always thought it was damn cool XD hey we're out of topic ^_^' hehe ......even keeping my fringe now is troublesome enuf hiding.....XD

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Out of topic?.. we're still talking about hair dude...

If you got school and is very busy, I'd advise you not to get braids. They take too long to do but once their finished you can keep em around for three months or so. Longer and your braids will loosen...

Aren't straight rows allowed in school?

Signature

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

haha the skewls here are ridiculous.......they only allow "nerd cut " .......dont ask >.< haha but i go against it......well sue me.....if they catch me im gone though >.< i normally clip my fringe back haha well lucky they havent seen or its gone >.< oh well 2 more months and im over with high skewl XD

Kojiroh

Mokona

man.. some guys liek me.. dont even do their hair.. -.-;
girls who dont do their hair.. im sure it looks pretty nasty unless its tha rare bold type.. but thats still nasty..

This above all, thine own self be true.

Kaoru-San

Kaoru-San

Banana Goddess

Well my hair is naturally straight, so i don't have to worry about it much. But mainly i just take a shower and then blow-dry it. Takes 'bout 20 mins.

No matter who you are, if you have a dream youre striving for and it sees impossible to accomplish, as long as you at least try, then it doesn't matter if you make it or not. Because deep down you know you gave it a shot. - Naru Narusegawa| Love Hina
Signature
|Female-Ecchi-Fans|Love Hina-Fans|Girls Only Shoujo Ai|
|Stop Bunnies|Chibi-Fest|Nippon-Foods|

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

o___o

^-^ saki likes to have silky soft hair .. kekekkee ..

>.> so when saki washes her hair, it takes around forty minutes? T.T then saki brushes it everyday for fifteen minutes .. <.< saki's hair ish naturally straight .. o_o so saki doesnt need to straighten it or anything .. T-T

then saki usually puts clips and stuff .. o_o style it all nicely .. xD

sword

sword

wuzzahh

10mins + but i have short hair and am a guy -- <3 gel heh

I can't even remember the last time I combed my hair. All I do is take a shower, wash my hair, then dry it with a towel, look in the mirror to see if its fine, and go out.

ichiu

ichiu

Nakadoi Hiroki obsessee

It takes me forever, because my hair is wild, tangly, and unruly.
I've asked my hair stylist - and he tells me it's perfectly healthy hair. It's just thick and curls the way it wants to... which I hate my hair for. Sometimes I feel like burning it. But like Alisha, I try to keep it neat by straightening it, because if I don't O___o;; I feel weird. But yeah, then my hair will become fried if I do it too often. So I wear a hat or tie it all up in a bun every other day.

wish [wish] (n.)
1. deepest desires of one's heart.
2. a dream or desire for oneself or someone else.
3. a longing for something seemingly out of reach.
Signature

:D i really don't care about my hair...so i usually just spend 2 min. with it, 5 min the most, unless there's a special occasion, then it would prob. take me 10 min. :)

"Bad habits are like comfortable beds-
easy to get into, but hard to get out of"

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

usually, unless I just got out of the shower, it only takes 10 minutes to brush my hair and put it in a ponytail. fresh out of the shower, it takes an hour, because use the hair dryer on it.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

well, I dont really have long hair or anything, but it only take me a few seconds to do my hair, I just comb it. I like my hair down. :)

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

only takes me 2min

Signature
ThndRwv5

Zakero

Zakero

->^_^<-Cat-boY->^_^<-

About 2 hours to be true.
Just look:
http://info.datacom.bg/diavola2003/27-29.05.2005-Bynkasai/HWScan00279.jpg
1,50 hour to make the red color and 10 min to make the spikes.

Live or Anime
Live for Anime!!!
Do we watch Anime to live, or we live to watch Anime.
Signature

10 seconds ^^

I just wash it (takes 5-10 minutes) brush it (not even 1 min) and put it
on ponytail.

Like five secs. My hair's short, and layered and set so it's sorta spiky. It looks good when it's messy, so I dont have anything to worry about.

ZeroDegress

ZeroDegress

Alisha's Cuteish

takes me 45 minutes im trying to grow my bangs out without growing everything else out lol not working to well -_- i need to get a haircut

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

it took be about... 15-30 mins
hehhehhee

page 6 of 8 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 181 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.