Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Oldest, Middle, or Youngest Child? - Minitokyo

Oldest, Middle, or Youngest Child?

page 5 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 198 total items

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

I'm the oldest in my family. Yep, seems like my middle sister does have some issuses she needs to cope with...hhaha, j/k, no she's perfectly fine, but she always struggles to stay on top of her school work since my mother expects so much from her.

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

i'm the oldest of three...unfortunatly, they're brothers...the oldest has the most work to do, but my mom treats me better, i guess, that's what she says, anyway. yeah, the middle kid has it harder, since he's (in my case) in the middle. the youngest always gets the most love outta the mommy. extra points if they're under 8.

I'm the oldest. I have but one little sister. But she really isn't that little because she is taller than me. XD and stronger. I feel like such a weak (physically) person. >.< But this is the way I choose to be. Instead of going outside and getting exersize I stay in my room and draw or chat with people on MT. I suppose I brought it upon myself. I do have a lot of responsibility though, my sister is going into Middle School this year and everyone (including her) expects me to help her. Well, I have a life to. I have friends and homework, and a schedule that I will have to memorize, and last time I checked no one helped me when I went to the wrong classroom! >.< This is making me mad.

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

I honestly think the oldest child has most of the pressure. The oldest child is expected to set the example for all the following children. Also, the oldest child is sort of the guinea pig of the family since they have to be the first at almost everything!

FredGreg

FredGreg

Cynical pedant.

In general, I'd say middle gets the most pressure. However, the oldest has the pressure of being first to do stuff... that might not seem so pressuring to most, but I'm it & I'm not a very pioneering sort of person. So yeah... selfish reasons. Middle still have the most in the majority of cases.

the oldest one, you have to set good examples, and watch out for the younger ones. But I don't know too much about this topic, I'm the only child in my family.

I think the middle child has the hardest time because they get the least attention, older siblings get negative attention, while younger siblings get positive attention, and then the middle child gets none. Like me ^_^'

i think the oldest has the most pressure
i'm the middle and the only daughter
all my frens says my dad tressures me a lot but i dun think so

xianghua

xianghua

Bonds- 絆

Im the oldest child^^ and i got lots of responsibilities...T_T
but its fun being old u get to do many things that ur younger siblings cant^^

Signature
Admin of: S-R
Latest Wallpaper:- Infinity - Visitmy gallery

lunagata

lunagata

Lurking -3-

Youngest Child. I can't complain much. But I have to be better than my brother.lol :D

Siri15

Siri15

<3 Bishi Stalker <3

hmm. well i'm the oldest and my sister is 8 years younger than me so i get stuck doing everyting! she goes and plays with the kid next door and i get to clean up the kitchen and do more chores. but i get to go out more often because my parents trust me so i don't really have to ask to do something i just tell them what i wanna do (and ask for the money to do it!) while my sister has to beg and plead and whine for things... so i guess it's pretty balanced in our house

"Why is the rum ALWAYS gone?!?!"

I am in the middle, with one older sister, one older brother, and one little sister. Argh, it's a sucky life being in the middle.

Signature Image

Yume101

Yume101

Intertwining Destinies

I am the middle child (Just turned 15). Quite frankly... it sucks. VERY much. I have two older brothers (19 and 17), and a younger brother (7). O.o Even though I am in the middle, it's kinda cool that I'm the only girl besides my mom. I get pampered a lot by my dad, but not as much as my younger brother. ^_^

~ The light cannot live without the darkness, and the darkness cannot live without the light.
~ There is darkness... within every heart.
~ Nothing in this world is completely pure or completely dirty.
~ The world is better seen in shades of grey.

I'm the middle of three children, one younger sister (17), and an older sister (25). When I was younger, they used to gang up on me >_>;

This is my signature!

i think the oldest child has the most stress. I myself and the oldest of my family and i constantly have to work and improve to set a 'proper' example for my younger siblings. I think the oldest child is sometimes the guinea pig for parents to try out what works and what doesnt. After that they would have streamlined their process and begin to exercise the better plan... T_T

well...I'am the middle child out of 3 children in the house-_-
and I also feel isolated...(sigh)

SmiL3y

SmiL3y

scotty doesn't know xP

i am the oldest child in my family. 14. my sister is 7 years old.

Signature
"One whos knows where to go is a cab driver. Pay him"
The answer to life, the universe, and everything is...42!

AtmaCashino

AtmaCashino

The Destroyer of Everything

Probably the oldest when there are more than one (which is a given), since they are the scapegoat if the others get in trouble or hurt.

I'm the youngest, yet my older sister (the middle) is a pain; I think a lot faster and much easier than she does (I'm a freshman in high school, she's in her second/third year of collage...)

Signature

Prepare for total annihilation!

I'm a younger child. My older brother is a boringass nerd sort of person who has a real knack for droning on uncontrollably about subjects that listeners don't understand, but I guess we all need someone to fix our computers one day, right? Well at least I'm happy with how I turned out.

catyeye

catyeye

~ Love & Peace! ~

i'm the oldest :D ! And I like it! Hopefully for me, I don't have any pressure from my parents, and my little sis is very kind with me, althought there are times when I wanna kill her (I think she has felt the same way sometimes ^_^' )

Signature
Even though we were so close together, the twilight has a different color now.

~*PonCHo PeGa Duro*~

oldest, middle and youngest all at the same time. i'm a only child!

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

I am the oldest. And it really sucks for us older ones. We have look after younger sibs! We have to do all the work!

Here's some problems you should consider:

1. Work feud
Older sib: But Mom! He can do the chores already! He's of-age!
Mom: Now your sibling is still too young to do that
Older sib: But I did those chores when I was his age!
Mom: It's your responsibility!
Older Sib: So, he doesn't have to work cause he's younger?
Mom: You're the oldest! Come off it!

2. Baby Squasher
Dad: Take care of your sister, while we're away.
Older Sib: But dad! I have things to do with my friends!
Dad: You can do those later.
Older Sib: Grr... *looks at sib* I'll kill you...

3. Its not YOUR fault
Younger sib: Huhu... mom she punched me
Older sib: No, I did not!
Younger sib: Did to!
Mom: Why did you punch your brother? Go to your room!
Older sib: But I didn't do it!

Being older in so unfair!

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

FloralFallal

FloralFallal

Lover of shirtless anime men

I too am the oldest and I have two younger sisters but I don't think that my middle sister (who happens to be a member of this forum as well) has any problems with be the middle child at least not anymore. She certainly voices her opinion on any subject and makes to apologies. I on the other hand just like to keep my mouth shut.

Signature Image
Thanks again to Tinbad for my avi and sig

Chibi_Tenshi

Chibi_Tenshi

~Atrocious Angel~

i am the oldest child.. and i hate being the oldest child.. coz i get blamed on everything that my brother does.. >< when we fight they punish or just shout at me because im the oldest and i have to be mature and try not to fight.. ughh but what can i do when he freakin' pisses me off all the time?!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 5 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 198 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.