Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is your philosophy of life? - Minitokyo

What is your philosophy of life?

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 147 total items

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

Mine is still developing, but basically, why do you exist, where did you come from, and why is reality the way it is?

I have this agnostic side that won't give either way. I believe I exist by pure chance, cause the universe has infinite time and space, yet also we occupy a limited time and space. I came from that random chance that is a time piece in the sand, with an unknown creator. Reality to me at the moment is an ordered chaos, every particle is where it should be according to the order. I'm still working on the details, but what is it to you!!!

-repeat-

xange

xange

~white bunny~

Everything I do, if I do it in the name of the Lord is destined to succeed.
God has His will for you, but is up to you to follow.
Life is full of opportunities, grab it by the nuts :pacman:

she'll **** you just for the taste

Signature

violina

violina

detached from the world

Constantly developing mine which is subject to change as I learn. Given that learning is constant, you find that cyclic behaviour. I agree with your idea of existence.

i believe that reality is a tangible idea that is subject to the turmoils of the mind. Whether life is a dream remains to be seen. My world exists because I exists and though I don't always feel my control, I understand the implications of such freedom. I'm at large an existentialist at this current moment.

Signature
To regret one's own experiences is to arrest one's own development. To deny one's own experiences is to put a lie into the lips of one's life. It is no less than a denial of the soul. -- Oscar Wilde

kumiho

kumiho

every artist was 1st an amateur

i believe i exist just for my sis, my childhood freind, n my anime :D
but most of all, i exist to change the future of my country...i do wht i believe in n show it on the good side

Signature
"pictures are beautiful, they can entrap beauty forever"

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

eh, i dont need to know if i really exist or not. As long as i believe it to be real, then it is ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

I think, therefore, I am - descartes

Well, I gtg to college all day, I hope to hear more on philo sophia

-repeat-

to be honest, i am not sure why were here and why we exist......
Youre born as a baby, grow old, then die...and thats about it...
i think about death a lot lately, what its like, and how ppl feel when they face it
i am dying....., and the thought of it scares me most of the time..
I love my life, I love the people arround me, and I dont want to leave....
.....*sigh* I think I might cry after this.. ^^ thoughtfull topic jasaiya-kun... like always

Latest wall (4th wall) - Forever and Always
My wonderfull brother, Tomokazoo:
Signature

The strong shall live, the weak will die, that is why I will live and You will die!
(Theory of evolution)
(no offense to you guys, i just say this to my friends thats all)

Hanz-sama

Nordic philosopher

Well... my actual and final life-philosphy hasn't been created yet, but at least now. It's something like this:

"Just remember: Be always positive!"

Enjoy your life, as long as it it beautiful.
And do never forget to thank your twilight.

Quote by ecchi87The strong shall live, the weak will die, that is why I will live and You will die!
(Theory of evolution)

That's a good philosiphy, except that I'm the strong. And I'm just kidding.

But honestly, I take a mixed view on life mediating between relaxed and hard core.

VKei

VKei

Yuki & Ai

Life is just a strange illusion ;)

ZeroDegress

ZeroDegress

Alisha's Cuteish

you dont want to know mine,its alot darker then anyone elses theroies here trust me.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

1. Why I exist? Well because "my" being happens to be arranged in this order that allows "me" to think the way "i" do.
2. I came from my mother I think. ~_~
3. Reality is the way it is because that is the way thinks are. If we can't sense something that doesn't mean it isn't there. If we don't know something that doesn't mean it isn't true. And if we believe something that doesn't mean that it is accurate (actually it is most likely inaccurate).

Quote by ecchi87The strong shall live, the weak will die, that is why I will live and You will die!
(Theory of evolution)

That used to be my favorite quote from Kenshin. I'm not sure that the "that is why I will live and You will die!" part was in there though...

Quote by jasaiyajinI think, therefore, I am - descartes

That is one of the things I most believe against.

I'm not sure if there is a God, if I exist, or anything for that matter. All I know is that I want to know all I can and have my consciousness exist

I think we're all here to give life meaning, to be part of the timeline, and hopefully we can all achieve that goal. People established the environment, environment, in return have major influence on peoples mind set, thus reality is the way it is.

Edit: Hold on, this sound all too simple, like they always say there's so much more to life, but is there?

AV-98

AV-98

MKT

I think you live a good life if your content with yourself and the way you treat others (to an extent), who better to judge your life than yourself. We all have input to the world around us and we all onstantly change the lives of those we come into contact with.

Personally for my life, I see every situation I encounter as a test and it's up to me to pass the test, though there's no guarantee I will, something we learn from experience. Though this idea may change tomorrow as nothing seems definite and absolute.

Signature

Cross the T's and dot the I's

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

I must of f**ked up hardcore in a past life to deserve this...

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

forte712

forte712

I see the monkey mind...

To live at the present time.

Ii shoubu ni shioze! ~ Maeda Keiji

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

just live!!! don't mind anything :) if you're thinking why did you exist in this world... you're just wasting your time...

move forward, pursue your dreams and be happy in your life :pacman:

well since im buddist, i use the philosophy of karma....
what goes around comes around so i try to help people as much as i can and i find that it help me too...
IE i found a cellphone @ my ex-collage once, i could have taken it or give it to the lost and found...
I choose the lost and found.

bout 2 semsters later i lost my wallet and i found it at the lost and found with all my cash in it....

I was so thankful...

Makes me believe more in Karma!

"History abhors a paradox."
I stopped beleiving in god a long time ago, now I only have faith in myself and those few who have earned my trust. But the way I view the above quote is that we (humans) are the paradox. We're a balance of good and evil that's somehow managed to survive for a good number of millenia without destroying ourselves (that's not to say we haven't come close on several occasions). I say don't do anything great, but don't be a complete loser. Just be yourself, stay off the map, and everyone'll leave you alone (to the proper extent). Eat, sleep, drink, have sex, and be merry/married.

But does one even truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate...and thus defy the tyrannous stars.

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

I've been told all my life to believe in God - but the feeling of faith did not exist, I don't think ever. That is part of my believe in the pursuit of knowledge, but it's never not enough. I think I am losing my mind, maybe I should just dumb down a little and be happy/merry.

-repeat-

yea... my aim in life is to be smart n get in law degree... then hav sex wif wife n sex every day... lol jks

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

The three S's to success. Sh*t, Shave, Shower.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

Actually the ladder to success is a hard one. Once you reach the top you'll hear, "Hi, I'm Cess."

My order is Shit, Shower, Shave.

I'm visiting a haunted house at a mountain over an hour's drive away tomorrow. If I'm not back, the ghosts have eaten my friends and I.

-repeat-

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 147 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.