Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 MT3 is it a disappointment? - Minitokyo

MT3 is it a disappointment?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 11 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 Next » 251 total items

I honestly expected much more from this, especially since i heard it would be better after the upgrade..im still confused as to what "Credits" are for..or what it is..

I can't say mt3 is bad, it's just a bit confusing I guess... the credits idea is not the bad idea i think... also i like the sandbox idea,hopefully it will more usefull now ^^
maybe we must wait for a couple of days to see the changes n good effects for us ^^ just pray together, for the brand new mt...

ZeroFear

ZeroFear

That guy...

*sigh*

I know this is only the beta version but I can already tell that I'm not going to like this new version at all. Especially this new credits system. I feel...I don't know...restrainted. Like I don't really belong here anymore....

I guess I always knew M3 would fix some "problems" but would start a lot more for the many.

I don't mind change if it's done right. This "upgrade" wasn't done right. It just plain looks sloppy.

Redimer

Redimer

Edge Master of the Platinum

For now is really confusing, but we got to wait until the problems are fixed...
I try to adapt me to the new sistem, is hard but is not that bad....

I hope that the new sistem are fixed and working very soon

There are several things that cause monsters.
The first is the glory of God

Whaat? I got credit deducted for clicking in on an already faved and downloaded
wall :(

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

Quote by ZeroFear*sigh*

I know this is only the beta version but I can already tell that I'm not going to like this new version at all. Especially this new credits system. I feel...I don't know...restrainted. Like I don't really belong here anymore....

I guess I always knew M3 would fix some "problems" but would start a lot more for the many.

you know i sorta feel the same way, some stuff im sure i can deal with about the new MT and eventually get used to the new stuff and rules and such.
but anyways the thing that im bothered with at the moment is how the notifications isnt where you can see it, same with the customize userpage, etc. and now you have to go to control panel to see everything. its only a click away but it was nice to see if somone posted in your guestbook, or gallery, or you got a PM. or something. and the notification pops up right when they do, so you can get right back to that person.
but anyways the site doesnt seem to be quite finished yet, so im not going to complain since its only the first day.

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

well al i can say is once i'm outa credits i am done for good until they change it back or do away with the cridits crap blah.

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Quote by Dufoe88well.. i guess everyone is right.. but if you guys look well you will see the friends still in your list and the groups too, but sheqel is working in them..
anyway.. still need time to learn MT3 >.>
to me i like the new layout! ^^

I'm not sure if you read all the posts here Dufoe but we already know about the friends list and I already added everyone to the friends status!
and the groups are still exists yeah but did you take a look at them XP or did you know that we can only be admins of 4 groups!
yeah the new appearance of MT3 is cool but appearances can be deceiving lol XP okay that was a joke!

*~* It's Not Who I Am Underneath, But What I Do That Defines Me *~*
Signature Image
Check My Gallery

I like the new minitokyo, but there are things missing that I know will be fixed in a few days. I rather like how it now looks too, and I like the the catagorys where you can see the most recent entrys for each type of art. I think that it is a good improvement, but people don't like it right away because they were really familiar with the old one. I guess to them it is like someone going in and completly rearranging their bed rooms. lol!

!~* Best Friends Forever = Kaisui Tatsu ~ thingperson ~ PinkPrincessLacus *~!
Administrator of FFVV and Make-a-Friend
Signature Image

MizuhofanFFX2

MizuhofanFFX2

Mizuho Kazami's fan - FFX2 fan

what the mess? don't nkow who reply for(notif..) none PM, not avata too. and the end Credits system. i think mods want to low the cost of bandwidth for download. with 50.00 credits in first
time change to MT3 i think we just can download 30-35 wall or scan to make it down to 0.00. he he. and how much credits point we got went submit scan and wall or doujinshi? mess up every think. but this is a free page so i think mods must do it.
i like MT2!
and how to have full mode? i think not like Sheqel said it just for forum not for userpage!
>> bandwidth cost!?!

Edit:

Quote by Rikimaru-jpwhat about the people who can't submit scans or wallies?
and why didn't the admins keep the level along with the credits?
the level was really cool idea because it makes you feel like you're inside an RPG game and you always try hard to be as active as you can to increase your level!
it was fun!

ah we can up credits point by logoin and logout all day. he he. about 0.5 point per time.

im disapointed, very small this version is

merged: 10-27-2005 ~ 04:02am
i just want to know how works this thing of CREDITS

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

Quote: im disapointed, very small this version is

i can't even moderate my groups, this is a small version, and plus, how do we find our favorite anime?

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Quote by trinigirl524

Quote by ZeroFear*sigh*

you know i sorta feel the same way, some stuff im sure i can deal with about the new MT and eventually get used to the new stuff and rules and such.
but anyways the thing that im bothered with at the moment is how the notifications isnt where you can see it, same with the customize userpage, etc. and now you have to go to control panel to see everything. its only a click away but it was nice to see if somone posted in your guestbook, or gallery, or you got a PM. or something. and the notification pops up right when they do, so you can get right back to that person.
but anyways the site doesnt seem to be quite finished yet, so im not going to complain since its only the first day.

I totally agree with you about the notifications issue, it used to be much easier!
because we used to get a visual alert that we got new notifications but not anymore! I hope that they will find a solution for this!

*~* It's Not Who I Am Underneath, But What I Do That Defines Me *~*
Signature Image
Check My Gallery

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

Quote by Rikimaru-jp

Quote by trinigirl524[quo(...)

I totally agree with you about the notifications issue, it used to be much easier!
because we used to get a visual alert that we got new notifications but not anymore! I hope that they will find a solution for this!

There are some notifications that aren't even mine T_T

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

Silvandragon17

Silvandragon17

The Rising Fighting Spirit

The layout looks strange as well. It's gonna take a while to get used to these changes. Why did they have to do this?

Signature Image
Society is a masked ball, where everyone hides his real character, and reveals it in hiding. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Limefreak

Limefreak

So many Limes so little time

I absolutely hate it ....... I think I will not come to minitokyo anymore to be honest
It's very stupid...... the gallery section was practically removed......there's only
an art link which is completely idiotic because Scans should go under art.....
Man they didn't take their time at all......... the recent submissions ..... everything
I liked about Minitokyo is GONE. :(
I'am making my own site because this is a site I really could care less to be
apart of..... >.<

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

Actually ... after a few minutes I got used to it and it's GREAT !
Browsing the Galleries is so much better now ...

Give it a little time.

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

lthnadml

lthnadml

Chasing shadows . . .

I don't know . . . its very strange . . . but i will give it a try . . .

A nocturnal concerto,Candlelight whispers me where to go,Hymn of gathering stars as my guide,As I wander on this path of the night

CagalliYamato

CagalliYamato

move.along

this MT3 IS HORRIBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE(...)
IS LIKE OTHERS GROUPS.. WHIT CREDITS THAT WE USE LIKE MONEY...:s:s REALLY LIKED MT BECAUSE IT WAS A PAGE THAT WASNT LIKE OTHERS EASY TO USE.. AND NICE..=) BUT NOW.. I NOT LIKE IT MORE.. MAY BE I HAVE TO LOOK FOR ANOTHER PAGE...!^^

THANX MT TO BE REALLY STUPITS!

... DONT SOLVE THE PROBLEM, WHEN DANGER IS BETTER ...
Signature Image

this could be the last time

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

Uh I think I pointe dout already, notifications will be back ...

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

I leave for 1 day and everything goes to hell! I like the old Minitokyo!

ZeroFear

ZeroFear

That guy...

Quote by LilLaoRyo704
There are some notifications that aren't even mine T_T

Yeah same problem with me to. I'm having other members' PMs appear and disappear in my notifications.

Ketsumi

Ketsumi

[ Zentaisei ]

Yes... I'm totally disapointed in the new MT....

I was completely shocked when I went on today.
I strongly don't believe in "CREDIT SYSTEMS". (Old, Lame, Garbage)
I found the "Level System" a beautiful and unique system.
I totally dislike the new interface...

Please, give us back MT2!

Signature

page 3 of 11 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 Next » 251 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.