Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 MT3 is it a disappointment? - Minitokyo

MT3 is it a disappointment?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 6 of 11 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next » 251 total items

I don't know it's relly complex

Anime lover & PSP owner
Signature

juanicths

juanicths

= tabi-bito =

juat logged in again under MT3, and i must saw that it looks really weird to me.... think it wld take quite a bit of getting used to. But I do like the idea of having scans in a diff section from the walls ^^ and separating out stuff from the original "gallery"

oh well, the admins and mods prob did spend a lot of time on MT3, so guess we all shld at least take some time to see how it is like before complaining or anything..

sakki-yu

sakki-yu

desert-fish~

i don't no.... i just don't like it as much......... but i gusse(sp) they do have alot to fix, so....... it will get better..... right?!

ToriTori

ToriTori

power of will

i honestly like the previous one..just my opinion.. this one is.. weird..some features were added that were good but i still prefer the older one =)

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

I think that is really hard to do things on MT now, the credit system is dissapointment, you lose points for everything you do, you have to do a lot of clicks to configure something, have lots of limits and its confusing.

Earn money reading e-mails here

Sizza

Sizza

Burnt Toast :P

The new layout is kinda growing on me :D

Proud member of ~ MT-UK ~
Signature

lunacrystal

lunacrystal

Am I alive?

i just have a tiny little question... HOW DO YOU FAV!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

DepressedYoukai

DepressedYoukai

Old Timer~

I guess it's ok, but it really surprised me at how it came out.. i have yet to go through the site though to fully know how much it changed

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

i spose it may take some getting used to but i dont like it at all for now, its too all over the place, and i cant find access to my group T__T

Signature Image

I don't really like the credit thingy. I had to use 3 credits to download my own scan since I was testing out features = =

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Staff

Staff

RIP MT

It's not bad, it's just that the way of organizing is a bit different. For those who have been using the old format for a while, the new one may seem a bit confusing and difficult to use. Once you get the hang of it, it'll be fine. For me, browsing all the individual section separately was frustrating but once I noticed that I can go to http://browse.minitokyo.net/gallery/?cid=0 for the old general browse, I felt relieved.

Ohhhhhhhh... Woah... I just signed in and it didn't look like MT at all. o_0 Anyways not to bad from what I see. I do miss the old MT though but I haven't seen all of the new MT. I do miss the way the forms looked like before. Now it looks like all the other forms. :(

foxumon

foxumon

Eternal Antagonist

I just really started getting into this place and then they broke it! It must be my Karma =/ I hate this new system...

Signature

Whoa, I didn't even know when they changed MT. What's this new point-system all about?

Be Free and Masturbate

ozg82889

ozg82889

negima freek

i think its okay but i dont like how my user page is messed up
i only got it to work yesterday to

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Bloodlust

Bloodlust

MT2 was okay except for the lag yeah, and all the junk that was posted just to get levels, but I really dont like the credit idea, anyway lets wait and see what happen...

Signature

There are some things I like, namely the improved fields and group management system. But simply the rest is not up to par.

And what is with this Credits thing? Cause I'm thinking about that thing on NewGrounds, "Extra Credito!", just not so Mario like. Could someone please explain this.

supo

supo

Geisha=Artist

How everything is set up.
I got lost and messed up so many time but after a while im getting the hang
of it.
Its like ridding a car you just need to go with the flow.
Its getting better now.

Signature Image

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by AlishaOhhhhhhhh... Woah... I just signed in and it didn't look like MT at all. o_0 Anyways not to bad from what I see. I do miss the old MT though but I haven't seen all of the new MT. I do miss the way the forms looked like before. Now it looks like all the other forms. :(

I'd have to agree on that one. Mt just looks like a generic forum now, but I do think there are alot of improvements. Although it is going to take a heck of a long time trying to get used to it. I kinda don't like having to scroll so far down to see posts though. That is going to be annoying at times.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

ill have to say, I hate it, but just the whole fav thing,,, we will just have to get used to it ;___________;

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

Tinbad

Tinbad

Cold Hearted

they need to fix the postings and stuff it all blends together, they should restore that part

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

this new interface is too confusing and access to art from specific anime takes too long, where as lMT2 it was only a click away if it were a popular series.

I think that this new layout may deterr new people, and will leave others confused

this whole credit system has flaws, and i dont see many advantages. Just as well i like the art here and the forums

Signature Image

Staff

Staff

RIP MT

My comment in my signature answers it.

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

The side control panel on the left needs some work, a quick access function to jump to Anime/Game scans would do, actually i think that its all i want at the moment

that and the notifications thing, it would help to have them back i mean so i know if someone has replied to something so i can check

Signature Image

page 6 of 11 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next » 251 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.