Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Destiny is worse than SEED? - Minitokyo

Destiny is worse than SEED?

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

page 3 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 184 total items

no no i love destiny much better cause kira's like GOD and thats cool but he gets defeated by shinn sadly but there are more romantic scenes of KIRA and LACUS and thats really cool.i love them there the best couple ^^

destiny has its good points, i mean that is why i like the special edition, they cut out all th bs from the actual series and it made me appreciate how good the series actually was, i just dont think i was better than the original

toumarie

toumarie

.:.:Princess:.:.

Quote by rubyleeno no i love destiny much better cause kira's like GOD and thats cool but he gets defeated by shinn sadly but there are more romantic scenes of KIRA and LACUS and thats really cool.i love them there the best couple ^^

XD XD XD yeah..yeah..who can beat Kira when he got angry or even in his SEED mode nyahahaha XD XD XD
Too bad shinn beat him once :( but then who can beat the Ultimate Coordinator woohooo.... XD XD XD especially with his Strike Freedom ;) ;)

I;m very happy seeing Shinn couldn't hit Kira with his Strike Freedom even ONCE nyahaaha XD XD and I;m glad that Athrun cut Destiny's arm and leg mwahahaha :nya: :nya: (sorry Shinn's fans :sweat:)

but I like more if Kira has an equal enemy in the movie and Athrun has one too ^^
and who's turn to have another girl in the movie? or vice versa for the girl?

In SEED Kira had Lacus and Fllay, Lacus had Athrun then Kira while Athrun finally let Lacus go and end up with Cagalli XD XD XD

In Destiny Shinn had Stellar then to Luna :) and Athrun become popular among the red-haired girls ^_^' ^_^' (Luna, Meer and Meyrin ~_~ ~_~) but at the end he still end up with Cagalli XD XD (HOORAAAYY!)

What kind of new Ms in the movie OX OX OX, can't wait until that aired ^^, will Cagalli piloted Akatsuki again and Mwu will have another MS? Hope so ;) ;)

Signature
Member of The-Princess-Of-Orb
Member of The-Red-Knight
Member of Asucaga-Fanworks

Yeah.... Destiny was just a total copy of SEED and it didn't even have Rau in it!
And they didn't show how they even made the Strike-Freedom or Infinite Justice.....
They just got it out of nowhere.... and the extended naturals (Sting, Auel, Stellar) dies too fast.....

Oh...... And I hate the ZAKUs

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

Cagari

Cagari

Eh?

Although Shinn was a whiny brat at times, he was confused, broken, and being manipulated and influenced by strong powers. I don't know why Fukuda wanted him to be super-powerful during times, but if Kira can be, why can't he be? I would find that reasonable with Shinn because he went through much training and he's aggressive...but even though Kira's the Ultimate Coordinator, he just does some of the most unbelievable stuff ever, but we accept it because he's the "Ultimate Coordinator" and Kira/Lacus fans love it.

Athrun...ah...seeing him in the last episode was nice, but you could have taken him out and everything would have gone the way it was planned. Kira knew that Shinn piloted Destiny, and I don't think he would want to kill Shinn, unless if he really ticked him off or something. He didn't even kill him in the fight they had before.

If Lacus was forbidden to enter PLANT, why was Meer there? Surely after two years, the people would want their idol back, and it would have been okay for her to return...I mean, sure, she probably would have been assassinated by Gilbert later, but she still could have gone back. While Meer was trying her best to comfort the people of PLANT, Lacus was down on Earth, doing basically nothing.

And that last scene with Kira in the ZAFT uni and that orange haired lady in a red coat uniform...I'm pretty sure they did that for decoration. It's so strange: here we have Lacus and Kira basically fighting against PLANT, and now they're part of it! (I know what they are fighting for though: the future and peace...yada yada...)I sure am glad that Lacus is now the leader, but I wonder how she's gonna deal with controversies over Coordinators/Naturals. I believe it would go something like this:
Natural at conference: So Lacus, what do you represent?
Lacus: The people of PLANT.
Natural at conference: Ah yes....the Coordinators.
Lacus: No. I represent peace too.
Natural at conference: Yeah yeah....here we go again.
She will instantly be dumped into that category.

And Kira having the ZAFT commander uniform....that was 3/4 decoration and 1/4 for Lacus, since she is now leader of PLANT....now that I thought of it...an 18 year old for the leader of PLANT....goodness....Imagine how Kira got that uniform:

PLANT generals: Lacus, why do you want this man to have a commander Uniform? He's never been through any training, and he was part of ORB for both wars!
Lacus: He's piloted Freedom, and Strike Freedom.
PLANT generals: Which you stole from us of course.
Lacus: Without me doing that you would all be dead.
PLANT generals: Oh yeah...
Lacus: So...the verdict?
PLANT Generals: Now an eighteen year old will be head commander of the ZAFT forces?
Lacus: Yep...pretty embarassing is it?

I agree! Destiny is blindly folowing or even copying story of SEED! Some may say it is just a silly complement oof SEED ~

Woohooo...Don't blame Lacus for not coming back to ZAFT since she chose a normal life like you said that she's only 16 years old..Beside she didn't know how people of PLANT would treat her if she came back after war..
Blame Gil who didn't call her back to PLANT, he could ask Lacus to go back to PLANT if he wanted to, instead use Meer to replace Lacus..I bet Lacus didn't know that people of PLANT there is already forgave her for leaving her country like that..Or do you want Lacus to say to people of PLANT "Hello, it's me, could you guys accept me again?" Aw, please..How can you be so sure people of PLANT want their idol back?
I think Lacus didn't want to go back to the place where her father died at least she need time beside do you as a girl who is 16 years old want to rule a country? If I were her, I wouldn't dare to pick a life like that ^^
[b}Although Shinn was a whiny brat at times, he was confused, broken, and being manipulated and influenced by strong powers. I don't know why Fukuda wanted him to be super-powerful during times, but if Kira can be, why can't he be?
As you can see, I hate when people kept saying Kira acted like GOD, aw please don't forget shinn acted like that too so don't complain why Kira acted like HERO!
The last ending of Destiny surely made me confuse too, how Lacus and Kira end up being the high commander of ZAFT? I need logical explanation too ^^

Cagari

Cagari

Eh?

It has been two years...I think a person of her maturity and mental capability is able to handle the death of her father over that period of time. And if the people didn't get all riled up when Meer made her appearance, then I think it would have been fine if Lacus was there herself. The people all thought she was Lacus anyway.

Dude, Kira's freakin invincible! I'm starting to question if you watched the last episode of Destiny.
Kira fought Rey, a bit of Shinn, brought down the whole Messiah fortress singlehandedly without a scratch on him! Shinn's Destiny Gundam was totaled, beaten to a pulp. He couldn't even fly in that thing after what Athrun did to it.
Shinn had training to do all of what Kira could do, and Kira never got any training...and he even slacked off for two years.
Anybody other than me have a bit of a problem with this? huh? o_o

toumarie

toumarie

Aw..don't fight here please ^__^
About Lacus and Meer thing --> don't blame the character hahaha becoz it's Fukuda idea ^^ May be Lacus chose to be at Kira's side..She didn't know what future held when Seed's end, right? She never thought before that someone would imposter her..May be if she knew, she wouldn't hide too long at Orb (may be..^___^) May be she would came back to PLANT A.S.A.P so please don't blame Lacus ^^
I think from the beginning Gilbert's intention is trying to kill Lacus and replace her with Meer becoz he knew that Lacus is not that easy to follow his ideal (I think)..*Poor PLANT only have one idol ^^*
XD XD Yeah Kira's invicible ^^ but don't forget he almost lost when he fight both Rey and Shinn at Orb, luckily Athrun (even he's injured) saved him ^^ so Kira's not that so perfect..Shinn beat him once ^^
About Shinn, may be the next Seed, he'll be like Kira hahahha..who knows? Kira once beaten by Raww in SEED khekhekhe...Cant' complain about Kira coz he's the ultimate Coordinator nyahahaha...He's training, buuu, can't imagine how will he become >__<
That's what I think ^^...Anyway, Athrun still the best for me ahahahaha...
the story indeed Seed is better than Destiny but in Destiny, Love the character grew up especially Athrun and Cagalli of course heehehe...Just too bad that never see any battle between Mwu and Rey again..Actually I wanna see a battle between Lunamaria and Cagalli too tee hee..

Signature
Member of The-Red-Knight

veeh4anime

veeh4anime

? KIRABOSHI

I think I liked Seed better than Destiny. And most of my reasons are already said by other people XD.
But I did like destiny bcos ofcourse that its a sequel to seed, and that it shows us what happens after 2 years. Cmon, i'm sure we all would love to know what happens next. :D
And also the new MS.
But what i dont like about destiny is that all the old characters in seed are barely seen in destiny.
like miriallia ! shes a fav to me and the fact that shes barely seen in the series irritates me :angry:
and shinn ! he has every right to hate and criticise the athhas, but it doesn't solve the problem ! shouting and yelling doesnt do much and it doesnt bring ur family back to life.
also ; im mad about the whole asucaga thing. especially athrun !
how can he just ignore the ring he gave cagalli ; then starts wondering why shes not wearing the ring at the end!? seriously. And hes making alot of mistakes too. realising it wen its too late and just thinks he can fix them easily T_T. INDECISIVENESS.
And when i think about it ; he did mature alot. But he did kinda treat cagalli harshly >=( and then goes all caring the next to her. o_0
also, wat confused me the most is how did he bcom a traitor of minerva to an orb admiral or captain ?!

its very confusing.

OYAKATA-SAMAAAAAAAAA!
Signature

toumarie

toumarie

Well I think Athrun finally noticed Gilbert intention about the world so he decided to go back to Orb..Well Athrun become Orb captain I think because Kira, Cagalli already knew about him ^^ his personality, reason why he rejoined ZAFT, his ability etc ^^ (Huaa I can't get enough of Athrun)
To me : Athrun didn't wondering why Cagalli's not wearing his ring again..H's already understood her reason, that's why he said "It's okay..For now..We have the same dream"..He chose to stay by herside after the second war..He decided to wait for her..He's not wondering anymore..That's what I think after I rewatch again the special edition..May be some fanfic which the made you think Athrun's still wondering tee hee..Well, maybe that's what our think as Asucaga Lover but now I realize that it's a mistake ^^ Athrun is already understood Cagalli's decision and he hopes that someday she'll wear his ring again (I HOPE THAT HAPPEN TOO ATHRUN..I HOPE I CAN SEE BOTH OF YOU TOGETHER AGAIN!)
Yeah, I hate Athrun after they met again in Crete..He saw Cagalli's still wearing his ring but he pretend he didn't care about her! He chose at ZAFT side..
Well, when Athrun went to PLANT, Cagalli said to him "Keep in touch", but you see, Athrun never ever called her! He didn't tell her that there's Lacus imposter in PLANT! Bad Athrun..Bad T__T
Miriallia..yup too bad she even didn't have any chance to meet Dearka also I thought at first when I saw Shiho, "Wow..finally she has her role", but then it disapointed me..Shiho only stood there near Yzak or Dearka >__<

I hope Cagalli will launch Akatsuki again in thenext series/movie..I dunno but I always relieve to see how Athrun really worried about her especially when she's in MS ahahhaha...

Signature
Member of The-Red-Knight

cherry12

love,hinata

nah i wouldn't say bad. ok... i thought the lacus thing was pretty dumb but da season was good. ^_^'

did i change alittle?

toumarie

toumarie

Hm..I remember so many people said that Athrun back to PLANT or ZAFT exactly because he did it for Cagalli,right?
Then many people asked "How come?"

I try to answer..Hm MAY BE he thought that so many people still have the thought or his father's belief or ideal so PERHAPS he wanted to make them understand that his father's ideal was a mistake to make a world without war..PERHAPS ^^
He wanted to clear it by joined the ZAFT again s he probably could move as free as he wanted or needed too..May be he felt there's nothing he could do while he was at Orb's side..He never thought that Orb would join EAF so perhaps he thought taht when he joined ZAFT he could fight along with them..
May be that the only way that he could think to fight together with Cagalli with his own way..Who knows that his path was wrong since Orb joined with EAF and Gilbert has another plan with the world >__<

Okay that's my thought..first I thought that Athrun was dumb to join with the ZAFT again but now I understand his reason even though still with 'may be' word ^^

Signature
Member of The-Red-Knight

a main point of seedestiny's bad storylines is destiny had a same storyline as seed, just with differences in character or new mecha, and a main chara, shinn asuka is not nice as kira....

kanon14

kanon14

Kanon14....be my fren!

juz agree with u ! the story is so bad!

Kazakian

Memetic Legacy

Well i guess you're right.
I also don't like Destiny's story. I just watched it because...well.. i loved the Story of SEED but Destiny was just a dissapointment unfortunetly.

I don't like the presentation of Gundam Seed Destiny. There are alot of re-used scenes. Especially Strike Freedom's Dragoon System keeps appearing.

toumarie

toumarie

Hiiiiiiiiii...it's been so long since I update this forum tee hee..Yup, too much re-used scene especially when the battle scene ne~
Destiny's story indeed worse than seed but I love the more mature character..Too bad, i didn't watch the Special Edition, they told me that it's better than destiny's ^__^..can't wait to see the movie hahahah..

Signature
Member of The-Red-Knight

seed is better, but in some ways destiny is better.
coz there's meer!and more mature character. oh i lov the music n bgm better than seed

Imashitowareto

Imashitowareto

far away~~

eto....i will think that destiny more good than seed.^^coz the characters are mature, and the mobile suit more greater than seed!

oudorobou

oudorobou

Nammy

holy shit... how the hell do you guys find the time to write all that stuff... anyhow, both the series sucked. the characters are overly emo n pretty much look the same. the gundams are just a motley of other gundams from different series. same thing with the plot. n overall, the older gundam series were the best.

Destiny is DEFINITELY worse than SEED for numerous reasons. Destiny starts off with another Gundam hijacking, which makes you wonder why haven't either sides learned from the previous series how easily Gundams can be stolen? Anyways, the story is mediocre until they reintroduce Kira and the Freedom as a god. Then the series starts to go downhill. Athrun doesn't really do much until he gets the Infinite Justice, which is like 2/3 of the way into the series. Mwu, who should have died at the end of SEED is brought back to life, despite the fact that there is no way he could have survived in SEED unless he can somehow live and breathe in a vaccuum without his helmet, which is seen drifting in space along with the remains of the Strike (I know they edited out the helmet in the special edition episodes, but that's basicaly saying that they originally planned to have him die, but they changed their minds after they finished the series and are trying to bring him back to life by pretending Mwu dying never happened by saying that he miraculously survives). Shinn was just annoying throughout the entire series, causing a large amount of people to hate him, despite the fact he's supposed to be a main character. Numerous other annoying characters are in the series, like Meer and Djibril. Also, clips are re-used waaaaaay too much in the series. It's so bad that they even try to sneak clips from SEED into the animation. For example, in a scene where the Impulse is cutting a mobile suit in half, there's a part where a clip of the Strike cutting a mobile suit in half from SEED is briefly used, which shows how animators were using cheap ways to get around animating the series.

I agree ! you're totally right ! But I heard that Mwu came back on fans request ... so I think thats a good thing but I would've prefered to see someone exactly like him ('cause there are 7 persons in the world who are alike ... ) rather than him again bur if the fans wish ... and I think that ASUCAGA track is completely ruined by all the girls with Asuran -_____- Meer, Luna, and the worse Meyrin XP Asuran doesn't do anything until the last episode and even that is really fast because he just beats Shinn in 2 seconds O.o and he lost to him before so I guess he must've been really angry ... besides Lacus and Kira are decorating pieces they're just the romantic couple fighting against their feelings ...

I haven't watched SEED but I enjoyed Destiny and that was mainly because I wanted to see what happens to Shinn. I really liked this character and I can't imagine that I will find in SEED someone that I care about as much. To those that say Shinn is a spoiled brat and countless other things I just don't know what to say. Are they berserk?! I just can't accept the idea that they love Kira or Athrun and hate from all their heart Shinn. Why would you hate that guy? I won't start displaying his good sites but I encourage everybody to put them selfs in his place. We should be this considerate about any person and if they do that I can't possibly imagine that they will still call Shinn a spoiled brat or other name calls. Shinn ROCKS!
P.S. I ain't that enthusiastic about watching SEED but I guess I should see it since so much people loved it.

page 3 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 184 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.