Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Will Sakura and Sasuke get together? - Minitokyo

Will Sakura and Sasuke get together?

Tagged under Naruto

Who do you think Sakura should end up with?

Sasuke
113 votes
Naruto
110 votes
Gaara
7 votes
Itachi
7 votes
Kakashi
6 votes

Only members can vote.

page 4 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 169 total items

i think it should be lee and sakura or naruto and on naruto.com you can go 2 charactors click sakura and it sasy sasuke has no intrest in her what so ever

I have many proof Sasuke loves Sakura. First off, we all know Sakura is weak when she's Genin but Sasuke only calls her annoying, unlike Naruto, who he calls weak. Second, when Sakura fainted from seeing Sasuke's head from the ground (LOL), Sasuke stayed with Sakura instead of leaving her behind, even if we all know Sasuke will waste his time. Third, when he picked Sakura to save her from Orochimaru in the Chunin Exams, he could have picked her up many ways, but he picked her up Bridal style. Again during the chunin exams when Sasuke freaked out about Orochimaru's strengh, Sakura called him a coward, causing him to react and if you noticed, when Naruto called Sasuke a coward, he didn't react. After Sasuke got the curse mark, he fainted on to Sakura instead of dealing with the pain himself. At the hospital, Sakura hugged Sasuke and he didn't mind but when ino hugged him he had hatred in his eyes.Oh, I almost forgot, Sasuke said he wanted to revive his clan. Well, doesn't he have to do that...with someone else...if you know what I mean? You know, have kids? And he can't do that with Naruto. And lastly, the biggest proof, when he was about to leave Konoha, if you look closely, before Sasuke said "Thank you", he bit his lip. I got a lot of proof but I'll post the others later.

merged: 08-30-2007 ~ 12:54am
I don't have much proof for HinaNaru, but I sure do hope they end up together. I mean, Hinata was the only one who's been there for Naruto before Naruto was part of Team 7.

merged: 08-30-2007 ~ 01:08am
And those who said "Sasuke is too selfish and has only one goal: To kill Itachi. Plus he betrayed everyone and doesn't deserve Sakura" have you ever thought that Sasuke thought if he had gone TOO close to someone BEFORE killing Itachi, Itachi would kidnap or kill that person to get to Sasuke? And why would Sakura be with Kakashi? I mean, it's not like the author's a pedophile. And what's with the yoai and yuri thing? So a lot of mangas are with yoai or yuri, but that doesn't mean this one will be, too. I mean, it's not like it's a rule that EVERY manga should be yoai or yuri. But Sakura will end up with either Naruto or Sasuke. But there's a lot of proof Sakura will end up with Sakura so I think Naruto will end up with Hinata because she's always been there for him and the girl who's always been there for the guy usually ends up with the guy.

merged: 08-30-2007 ~ 01:10am
Another proof. Who was the one who saw Sasuke leave? Sakura. Not Naruto. Not Hinata. See what I mean?

merged: 08-30-2007 ~ 01:45am
btw, it only SHOWS that sasuke doesn't have any intrest. he might like her, but he doesn't show it

Although, I like SasuSaku I have to go for NaruSaku. Their relationship is more sweet in my opinon. Though, I must admit. SasuNaru is like my OTP, lol.

GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY! When will someone understand Naruto and Sasuke will not end up together?! Hinata is gonna freakin' end up with Naruto and Sakura is gonna freakin' end up with Sasuke! I don't know about Ino and Tenten, but I know that NaruHina and SasuSaku will happen.

Honestly, he doesn't deserve to. I know Sakura used to be a brat, but she's definitely tried to improve herself (and has) over the timeskip. I'd like to see them get together, if only because of their shared history, although the same argument could be said for her and Naruto.

Okay, let's face it:
The only place where Sasuke and Sakura will ever be together as a couple is in SasuSaku fanfictions and fanarts and that's it. It chances to actually happen in the story are and always were about zero.

Why ? Because Sasuke doesn't love Sakura, never loved Sakura and most likely will never love Sakura since nothing in the entire series is supporting such an idea in the first place. Fans of this pairing need to stop mixing up gratitude and team mate care with "secret implications of love", because there aren't any. You are just fooling yourself. Not to mention, Sasuke has a way stronger bond with Naruto, so it is really ridiculous how some SasuSaku fangirls over-analyze every damnit scene between Sasuke and Sakura and want to make themselves believe there was more to it than there actually is. Please do me a favor and stop being in denial ! Sasuke has shown tons more affections to Naruto. Does this mean he is going to get together with him too then ?

SasuSaku fangirls and boys - PLEASE just get over it already !
You can like SasuSaku all you want but it's not gonna happen and imho it never was an actual possibility to begin with.

That's hard =_= couse i think naruto can be with hinata yet i think sakura and naruto is a good couple hrrrm...

sakura has a better chance with gaara. sasuke show no emotional depth. i'm not even sure i he acknowledges girls (sakura, inoue and karin we all throwing themselves at him), naruto's too dense and would probably mes it up any way. Lee might be the only person who really gets her,....lol or not.

UchihaTaijiya

UchihaTaijiya

Touched.By.Dusk

Why must Sasuke respond to their sexual/romantic advances in order to acknowledge women? He's saved Sakura several times, thanked her, and called her one of his precious people. THAT is acknowledgment. He acknowledged Karin's abilities, hence why he asked her to help him. >.> And he thanked and bowed before the Old Uchiha/Cat lady. So he has acknowledged women.

And he does have emotional depth, but thats for another thread. >.>

I think its highly possible that Sasuke will end up with Sakura. It's also possible that Sakura will end up with Naruto. SasuSaku is my OTP, but I'm very much willing to just wait and enjoy myself until verification occurs in the manga (or if its disproved). Either way, I'll always be a SasuSaku fan. =P

Signature Image

sasuke,, because if you'll go back at episode 3 or 4 sasuke said that he is an avenger his ambition is to kill a certain person(itachi) and his dream is to revive his clan after saying that sakura looked at sasuke! get it!?! it means sasuke needs a woman (sakura) to help him revive his clan! there's no uchiha left to revive sasuke's clan so he had to do it along with sakura..;)

avigael_dc

okay, i agree with ukasusasXsasusaku. I mean, come on, there's more than a hundred proof they belong together. And if you want, I have a very good friend in fanfiction who has more proof sasuke likes sakura more than a friend.

AshuraYamato

AshuraYamato

Roger Rox!

I dont think that sasuke will make it back alive Naruto or someone else will kill him and if you think about it naruto and sackuras relationship has grown so yeah i think that she will end up with naruto.

-"Some say that the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I've tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate to say that for destruction ice is also great and would suffice."
~Robert Frost~

BlackSponge

The master of yuri and RPGs

Dunno.Personaly Naruto+Hinata is my fav coupling.
Sakura can just make up her mind in the future and still be a knuckleheaded Tsunade copy.
Anyway,it doesn't matter if she does or doesn't end up with Sasuke because I'm not much of a Sakura fan.

We are all born and look different, but one thing makes us equal, our admiration of Japanese animation and comics.
Live life the way you want to live it.
GOD bless you all and I wish you all a happy life.

I don't know. My dream couples of Naruto is SasuSaku, NaruHina, ShikaIno and NejiTen.

that's a hard question! i can never answer that! cuz' I feel poor for hinata of naruto and sakura became a couple. =_=

I really wish they would end up together, but some part of me keeps saying that they're both in two different worlds and they don't even see each other anymore. I want them to be together...It's just the fact that Sasuke doesn't deserve Sakura's devotion. He has it in his grasp, but he doesn't deserve any of it. I love Sakura to bits and seeing her getting hurt by Sasuke will forever turn my back on him.

hajimemizuki

hajimemizuki

~Forget everything~

Sasuke only cared about himself,Sakura's too dumb to see that(pardon me for saying this).They don't deserved each other.Naruto's worthy of her but she don't see it.

Dummy...its right infront of your EYES!

With my eyes,I'll watch over my future that had been set.With my hands,I'll rip my path and make my way.

Quote by ArisuTakaraokay, i agree with ukasusasXsasusaku. I mean, come on, there's more than a hundred proof they belong together. And if you want, I have a very good friend in fanfiction who has more proof sasuke likes sakura more than a friend.

LOL, just LOL !

I seriously don't know if I shall laugh or cry because of a post so full of stupidity and denial as yours.

First off, how can a fanfiction be proof for canon romance ? That has to be one of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard ! And "there is more than a hundred proof they belong together" ? Please forgive me if I laugh my ass off. That's maybe in your dreams, but definitely not in the actual manga and anime series. I hardly would call a guy who ignores a girl 80% of the time and calls her annoying, rudely shoves a plate of apples she offers him out of her hand or knocks her unconscious a "proof that they belong together". You must have a very wicked idea of what "love" is if you honestly mean what you are writing there.

And just to remind you: What is written in fanfiction has nothing to do with the actual story, that is exactly WHY it is called fanfiction and not canon. If we go by fanfiction, pairings such as KakaIru or TsunaShizu would be canon too. :nya:

To sum it up: Your post fails so much it's not even funny.
You seem to be one of those delusional fangirls/boys who cannot accept the truth. There is NO proof in the entire series that Sasuke may like Sakura more than a mere friend and team mate. Actually, there is more "proof" for Sasuke only liking Sakura as a friend than him ever liking her as anything beyond that.

SasuSaku is an entirely one-sided pairing that has not developed into anything mutual (romantically) in almost 400 manga chapters. Sure Sasuke warmed up to Sakura in part 1, but as a friend and friend only. He has rejected her romantic advances over and over again and now in Shippudden, he shows even less general interest in her than ever. How some people seriously can follow the illusion that a weak bond like that can ever turn into a serious romance is beyond me. Please use some common sense and be less idealistic. Naruto ain't no shoujo manga !

I think that Sasuke and Sakura will both be together,this is because if Sasuke kills his brother for sure,then the only think left for Sasuke would be to restore his clan, and the only person he'll do it with will be Sakura because he knows her well,for the fact that they both were in the same team plus Naruto.
I've also found out that Sasuke and Sakura even KISS in the coming Shippuuden movie. >.<
I don't believe that Sakura and Naruto will be both together,I mean shore Sakura is starting to care about Naruto, but that doesn't mean their gonna both be together.Sakura still has feelings for Sasuke,she almost cried of happiness when she found out that Sasuke was still safe, and that he had killed Orochimaru.(If you read in the further Shippuuden mangas, you will find out.)Anyways their's still Hinata in the series, and she's the one who truly loves Naruto.
Have you guys ever thought about something that Sakura loves Sasuke but Sasuke doesn't notice her much, and Hinata loves Naruto but Naruto doesn't notice her much.It's a bit funny. ^_^'And they also don't show Ino anymore ~_~

As expected this is a close vote, and at this point i am not sure. With the introduction of Karin seens like Sasuke could end up with anyone. Plus Sakura doesn't seem to have as much love interest in Sasuke as before, she seems to be leaning more to naruto but who knows

I actually think it would be good if Sasuke and Sakura were together. i think it all would work out well. thats my opinion.

i dont thing sakura will end with sasuke because she has more feeling to naruto now.
when they goin to meet sasuke he was almost to kill sakura with the sword......
in manga 278-279 is sakuras real feelings about naruto! ....

merged: 01-03-2008 ~ 07:05am
and sasuke never used to like sakura naruto was the 1 who was saving her all the time and he liked her at the beggin in series
i dont thing naruto will end with hinata cuz he never used to like her.
and naruto is the main character he will end with sakura cuz they playin in the series all the time together not hinata!
is like ! :yondaime and kushina uzumaki!

merged: 01-03-2008 ~ 07:10am
sakura used to like sasuke in naruto not in shippuden now sakura got more feeling to naruto i thing they will be together i hope sooo
well we will see it in manga!

merged: 01-03-2008 ~ 07:14am
i really dont like hinata shes too shy for naruto lmao they never gonno be together and we dont see hinata as much only few episodes

I said Kakashi a long time ago, and i chose because of my own preference. But logically during the manga and if it was one of those guys, i think it would be Sasuke.

Imashitowareto

Imashitowareto

far away~~

well,i will choose she with naruto!^^I like naruto with her!^^

page 4 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 169 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.