Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What Anime Character do you hate the most? - Minitokyo

What Anime Character do you hate the most?

page 3 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 Next » 485 total items

Not from anime but from a game. Atolli of .hack GU. She irritates the hell outta me. And any other character that whines to much.

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

No offense to any of the fans but i don't sakura from naruto. it seems like no matter what naruto does to her or says she can't think of anyone but Sasuke. and that really gets annoying after a while.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I don't care for ten ten in naruto she acts like neji is invincible and the best thing give me a break he is not invinible.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

CelestialSakura

CelestialSakura

~Dreamer~

Kill Envy (FMA), Tyki Mikk (D.Gray-man), Malcolm LeRev...-and-something (also D.Gray-man) and Aion (Chrno Crusade).

Envy killed Maes Hughes and is a gender-confused bastard.

Tyki Mikk almost succeeded in killing Allen, and he's a dumb bastard (has no brain. At all!)

Aion is throughout evil...and in the anime he raped Satella, seduced Rosette and doesn't die. And he's a creepy bastard.

~~

Females? Well, I hate none of them but they're damn annoying!

Kagome (Inu Yasha), the truly weak, annoying and tends-to-be-kidnapped girl. (Pair her up with Sesshomaru...I'd really like to know a DAMN good reason for that crack-pairing!)

Reverie Methelance - Ren (Erementar Gerad), what's with all the fuzz about her, and only her? Always! She's cute, sweet, boring, weak (I want to see Cisqua having more screen(/panel)time!)

...can't think of more right now...

dgrayman-black-fighters

KobayashiSama

KobayashiSama

Kimi ha tomodachi

Quote by UchihaTaijiyaI can't say I've ever hated any anime characters. I view that as immature.

I used to hate characters when I was in the fifth or sixth grade but my view has changed as I've gotten older and learned to appreciate every character for what they contribute to the story. The only time I do not like characters is when the SCRIPT is bad. And even then it's not like they really get on my nerves. >.>

I think we should try to understand the characters, even if they're annoying, because hating something is truly a waste of time. But especially hating on any fictional character, that right there, is pointless.

And that's my opinion on this thread. ^^

Well said and that's exactly what I would have replied also. Every character has an important role in anime no matter how minor they are, the all contribute to the storyline somehow.

Quote by EarthAngel1No offense to any of the fans but i don't sakura from naruto. it seems like no matter what naruto does to her or says she can't think of anyone but Sasuke. and that really gets annoying after a while.

Trust me. She's no where obsess and annoying like she used to be. In Naruto Shippuuden she's now a much more likable character, not to mention strong. :)

Steel is my body and fire is my blood. So as I pray... Unlimited Blade Works.

I agreed completely with UchihaTajiya, but for me there some exception like Orochimaru(Naruto) or Yami Marik(Yu-Gi-Oh!),I know many people like these characters,and feel sorry them,but I do not to stand them. sorry

Meyrin Hawke, i am an avid asucaga fan though the hatred has settled a bit after GSD ended so many months ago

I hate Sasuke (Naruto), Iruka (Naruto) please don't ask me why ^^;, Ukitake (Bleach), Envy (FMA), Kagome (Inuyasha) and Akane (Ranma 1/2)

Kira Yamato!

Signature

Hakaru

Moderator, Tagger, Scanner

Hakaru

一緒に行こう

Fei Wang Read (TCR)
Yami Marik and Yami Bakura (Yu-Gi-Oh)

Don't assume your dreams are just fantasy.
If you can imagine a world, believe in it...and dive in.
Signature Image

Daemoro

Daemoro

Charatouille or Bust

As much as I have my personal fair share of hated people and celebs, I'll toss in a couple of characters that I loathe (yeah, I know it's kinda weird to hate a cartoon character):

Shark Fujishiro (Seto no Hanayome) - stupid sharkman/whatever he is, love to make shark soup outta him
Hideyoshi Sarutobi (Seto no Hanayome) - what a douchebag
Kai Mikawa (Seto no Hanayome) - WTF is up with him and that space suit?
Isabella (Soukou no Strain) - too bad she got killed off, serves her right for making Sara Werec's life a miserable hell
Clotho Buer (Gundam SEED) - complete nutcase, thank God he got killed off by Yzak in the end
Orga Sabnak (Gundam SEED) - another nutcase, just like Clotho
Flay Allster (Gundam SEED) - manipulative scumbag
Patrick Zala (Gundam SEED)
Reimi Odajima (Bamboo Blade)
Ooji Karasuma (School Rumble) - I just can't stand him, period
Karena Nanjo (Umisho)

According to my calculations, your problem doesn't exist.

Oh, and mostly anti-celeb/anti-Hollywood/anti-commercial since 1978

Uttara

Uttara

Little Red Bat

Hmm, I can't really think of any characters I actually hate. I've been rather annoyed with Sasuke (from Naruto) for a while, but I still think he's an interesting character. I certainly don't hate him.

And,for some weird reason, Katsu (from Rurouni Kenshin) occasionally gets on my nerves... But he amuses me, as well (handing out bombs as self-deffense weapons :D) So, I don't hate him, either, and (most of the time) he doesn't even really annoy me.

I dunno, characters and characterization are important to me, so if I don't like the main characters, I probably won't watch the show. :)

Not all those who wander are lost...

toasttyy

toasttyy

I'm with toast.

Naraku

TIRED OF HIM. lol

Don't burn me!

I HATE Narumi Takiyuki of Kimi ga Nozomu Eien to death!

puraimu

puraimu

2D Loli & Pettan Lover

I hate Kira Yamato and I want this super crybaby creature dead.

fuwa fuwari fuwa fuwaru

sennoskinner12

sennoskinner12

Silent Otome

Seiya from Saint Seiya. Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie Seiya!

shinn asuka from GS destiny.

adela2505

adela2505

candy_dulce

flay (GS) shinn,meyrin,lunamaria,meer (GSD) ; kikyo (inuyasha) ;

ReyLunaShin

ReyLunaShin

Slash through the Darkness~

Quote by UchihaTaijiyaI can't say I've ever hated any anime characters. I view that as immature.

I used to hate characters when I was in the fifth or sixth grade but my view has changed as I've gotten older and learned to appreciate every character for what they contribute to the story. The only time I do not like characters is when the SCRIPT is bad. And even then it's not like they really get on my nerves. >.>

I think we should try to understand the characters, even if they're annoying, because hating something is truly a waste of time. But especially hating on any fictional character, that right there, is pointless.

And that's my opinion on this thread. ^^

I agree! We should not waste time on hating character because every character has his or her own contribution in the story.
If a story only has good, kind and angelic characters like Kira and Lacus...this story of Gundam SEED Destiny will never become interesting...because it will only become an ordinary love story without villains...
We have to admit that there are bad character that make the story interesting like the secretive Dullindal...

And I believe that every person is not evil in nature. They only become bad because tragedy happen on them...or just being manipulated by others...
I also believe that every person has his or her own weaknesses, so we can't expect every person to be perfect.
There are people who are emotional, unfriendly, secretive, revengeful...
And we have to accept their role in the story or society...

Sae Kashiwagi from Peach Girl ..... my God what a bitch >.<

Hold my arms back when they beat me, leave me in the ditch when thay kick me, sever my limbs and deceive me. Sometimes life isn't easy.

Fuuma Monou.. i just don't like what he did to his sister, kotori... Even though it was her destiny... i just don't like it...that's all

Neon

Neon

Mirai Hime

I hate:

1.- Kikyo from Inuyasha <-- She is a b*tch!

2.- Mimi from Digimon <-- What a stupid girl! >.<

3.- Asuka from Neon Genesis Evangelion <-- Absolutely idiot ¬¬*

4.- Haruka/May from Pokemon <-- Totally brainless!

5.- Yui Kasuga from Corrector Yui <-- I don't like her! I hate her voice and her stupidity!

6.- Shizuku from Hunter x Hunter <-- Another stupid girl...

7.- Suzu Sakuma from Marmalade Boy <-- Very very very very idiottttt!

8.- Ranma Saotome from Ranma 1/2 <-- He's very idiot, I hate him... I preffer the female Ranma, but male Ranma is unsopportable >.<

If I remember another girl I'll edit this post :P...

Signature Image

Susaku from Code Geass.

page 3 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 Next » 485 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.