Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Create your own Zanpaktou! :D - Minitokyo

Create your own Zanpaktou! :D

Tagged under Bleach

page 6 of 16 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 Next » 373 total items

Thanks, Shinshinovi.

LOL, WingPilot2.

shinshinovi

shinshinovi

Non-Descript Living Organism

Captain Waltz, you are now officially the 'joker'. :P

Sparda's missing Teacher. No MSG added. pH 9.5.

No I'm serious.

ITZ ALL GOOD YO.

:o Shinji is as old as Byakuya... and what about Uryuu? How does he live?!?

shinshinovi

shinshinovi

Wait until 26, okay? XD

Name: Nameless..........(it does not have a name, it takes the name the user gives, in this case, my name! ;))

Shikai form: A katana with a wooden-like scabbard. Both are connected by a metallic chain that is loose and usually hangs around the scabbard.

Shi Kai Abilities: The blade cannot be COMPLETELY unsheathed unless certain conditions are met. To be more specific....the sword does not respond to the desire to perfrom offensive actions of the user. Instead, it remains sheathed, unless it finds the 'proper reason' to unsheath (more on this below on the "WHILE UNSHEATHED" Section). The sword can be unsheathed only up to 1" of the 'mune' section of the blade. Just to note one thing, this sword is somewhat 'alive,' meaning that it can respond to the wielder's emotion, and senses like an intellectual human being.

While sheathed:
1) The scabbard assumes the role of defensive weapon, whereas it takes all the blow from the attacker's weapon. It CAN BE used as a blunt like weapon, and this is where its primary ability comes into play. Everytime the scabbard contacts with anything else (be it weapon or human skin) it "familiarize itself to the molecular structure of the object." As long as the the user know what he is fighting against (what object he is hitting w/ the sword), the sword will recognize that as well. This ability works b/w the user and the sword+scabbard. The reason for this recognition is to make the sword+scabbard effective by rearranging its structure to gain optimum strength against that particular object.
Obviously it is a strong sword but this ability actually allows it to practially HEAL itself in an instant. This makes it invulnerable against any type of physical damage.

2) Absence of The Three Gates: The sword cannot be wielded by anyone else but the user. It can at close proximity make people physically, mentally and spiritually (3 gates) sick by inflicting damage to the respected areas associated with the these three aspects of human body. This effectiveness is also applicable when using the scabbard as an offensive weapon (blunt weapon).

WHILE UNSHEATHED:

Unsheathed means only one thing: The sword concurs with the decision of the user.
By concurring means, the sword senses the moral and spiritual righteous decision of the user to the point that it would be 'convinced to perform' the offensive actions.

Before unsheathing, the chain quickly loosens around the hand, allowing user to unsheath the sword completely.
1) While unsheathed, the chain can 'stretch' as much as required. This allows the sword to be thrown. But more importantly, the chain obtains the "Absence of The Three Gate" ability.
NOTE: Think of this chain like the stretching chain of the BLADE OF CHAOS from GOD OF WAR, you will get the idea of moves.

2) The sword draws the chi of the user's body. Since chi is infinite, and it flows within our body and the universe, (this is a true fact, check some research sites for more info), the sword can effectively channel this flow of energy from universe (in such case, the environment) and the user's body and 'restrict' it within itself; this potentially turns the blade into an effective killing weapon, as it can 'think' and gather as much chi as required to obtain tremendous amount of power. This power enhances:
- the cutting power of the blade, making it practically stronger than any weapon it comes in 'contact' with.
- the ABSENCE ability's power multiplies as the 'chi restriction' increases, making it deadly to the point that even if it cannot kill the opponent in first strike, the 3 gates or one of the 3 will definitely collapse to cause severe damage to the adversary.

3) The manipulation of chi allows the sword to 'obey' it's master/user's command. It can manipulate and create fire, lightening, and pure yin/yang based energy attacks as the user choose. These attacks can be passive (resting within the blade+chain+scabbard) or active (launch a fireball, or lightening strike). The yin/yang attacks are like treating opponent as a person who 'chose a side' and manipulating 'that side' to cause damage. Let's take an example for granted: a fire frost giant is immune to fire, but weak against ice.........get the idea? Now take that to a broader sense, putting physical, mental, spiritual aspects of a human being. Manipulating any part of the three's would cripple any opponent, no matter how strong he/she is.

4) The sword+scabbard also provides chi shield to protect the the user. This shield can also 'adjust' to the situation as needed for optimum efficiency.

Bankai release command: "Shanti". Word need not be uttered, but the thought of it with the desire to activate bankai is all that is required. NO ONE ELSE BUT THE MASTER of the sword can activate bankai.

Appearence: The chain breaks apart into millions of smaller pieces, making it practically invisible to the naked eye. Scabbard's wood-like appearance change into an appearance of a moss-agate-stone.

Abilities:

1) Souls of the One: Multiple chi blades can come out of the blade. Numbers vary depending on the master's need; can extend (without throwing) 1000 times the length of the original blade length. These blades cannot be blocked by any weapon. They can only be evaded. The blades can bend as well at master's will. Since the blades are made of chi, they are invisible to all but the master.
Chain dust can also work like a weapon, by entering an opponent's body, and then solidify into tiny blades, that would cause direct internal physical damage. Chain dust can shape into any form the master desires.

2) The blades have their own 'mind'. If the master wants, he can 'approve' their own 'desire'. Making them act as if they are being controller by several masters at once! This would allow them to attack individual target at 'their own will' witout the need of control from the master.

3) It increases the flow of chi within the master's body, allowing him to gain extraordinary strength to perform other feats (excluded from this post, for it is not part of the topic).

4) FUSION: The ultimate ability of the sword. If the master wishes to release the full potential of the sword, he can 'open the gates for the sword'. This would destroy the physical appearence of the sword and fuse it to the body of the master. Now he would gain the speed, power, swiftness and strength of the sword, scabbard, and chain altogether; allowing him to perform any form of attack (described above) to be performed using any part of his body at will. In other words, the Master and Sword will become ONE.

"To know you have enough is to be rich." - Tao Te Ching

shinshinovi

shinshinovi

The Fusion thingie sounds like Baishin. Could be dangerous.

shinshinovi

shinshinovi

Official Captain & Vice-Captain Listing for fanfic, [BLEACH: Remnants of the Hougyoku].

1st Division: Kuchiki Byakuya - Ukitake Michisio
2nd Division: Sasori Oumono - Bara
3rd Division: Shinji Hirako - Hiyori
4th Division: Inoue Orihime - Kurosaki Karin
5th Division: ? ? - Kuchiki Rukia
6th Division: Ameratasu 'Uryuu' Ishida
7th Division: Current Captain has been Slained, OOT46* shall decide on this matter.
8th Division: Karasu - [Unoccupied]
9th Division: Ketsueki Sovu - Madarame** Toushiro
10th Division: Wing Waterz - [Unoccupied]
11th Division: Kaosu Kenpachi - [Unoccupied]
12th Division: Shinshinovi Mal'Errione - Havannah Elliah
13th Division*: Shiba Genma - Shiba Rin
14th Division: Current Captain has been Slained, OOT46* shall decide on this matter.

15th (Hero) Division: Unoccupied - Sairenji Nina
-----------------------------
*Sairenji Nina is the hero of the story, but as of this moment, she's a vice-captain. -Non-member Character-

*OOT46 stands for Office of the 46. We got 2 promising captains who have failed to register before the deadline, but I'll try to insert `em in the middle.

**Madarame Toushiro - Sovu-kun, you failed to give me a last name for your vice-captain. You have until tommorow to give me a name. XD

*13th Division - This division has been invented for the writer's convenience. :)
-----------------------------
Fanfic is delayed until tomorrow to make adjustments (as well to study each person's Zanpaktou.)

merged: 12-26-2007 ~ 09:16pm
For captains with the 'unoccupied' slots for vice-captains, gimme details.

Kaosu killed his Vice cos he sucked XD

merged: 12-27-2007 ~ 07:52am
OK, vice bio will be in shortly and I realized this is REALLY REALLY last minute but I wanna change my name back from Kaosu to Ryoku.

Jyu Ichiban tai Taicho's name is now Ryoku Kenpachi.

Thanks.

===Gotei 15 Protection Squads Dvision Information Sheet No. 11===
Jyu Ichi Ban Tai Taicho Ryoku Kenpachi
Vice-Captain: Guerro Lupin Hombre [Vulpino]

Name: Vulpino
Sealed Form: Regular Katana
Shi Kai Command: Hoero [Howl], Vulpino!
Shi Kai Form[Guerro and Vulpino]: http://fox-dev.deviantart.com/art/Ready-When-You-Are-29728875
Shi Kai Abilities: - None -

Ban Kai Name: Loboan Vulpino
Bai Kai Form[Guerro and Loboan Vulpino] : http://fox-dev.deviantart.com/art/Knight-Fox-30943526
Ban Kai abilities: Well, Loboan Vulpino greatly increases Guerro's speed and strenght; the sword and the armour are extremely durable; Loboan Vulpino also increase all of Guerro's alrerady hightened senses.

Notes:

- He is the fastest member of the 11th Division.
- He possesses the sharpest sense in all of the Gotei 15, and also has inborn sense of direction.
- When exposed to moonlight, Guerro works better than he would normally. Everything is enchanced, he becomes stronger, faster, his sense are even sharper... The more moonlight he is exposed to, the better he works. And, when he is exposed to the light of a FULL MOON, he is at least 1,000 times more effecient.

EDIT: 11th Division Vice-Captain, Kenjishou Baishin, entered Hueco Mundo over a year ago, for what was supposed to be a simple recon mission but he still have not returned. 3rd Seat Guerro Hombre has since been promoted to Vice-Captain.

His Gotei 15 Protection Squads Division Information Sheet has been put into the archives, if it is ever needed. Since his deaths cannot be confirmed, he has been marked MIA, Missing In Action. However, most believe he has been killed by Hollows already.

shinshinovi

shinshinovi

*Baishin cannot be implemented.
**Guerro Ryoken shall be implemented.

Anyways, looks like no one heeded the call. I'll wait for 24 hours, if not, I'll insert my own idea on your characters.
Thank you.

merged: 12-27-2007 ~ 08:34pm
On Baishin:
We can't just use something like that. Let's try to be unique. :)

Hello, im new to this forums here , i was reccomended by our ryoku-san to this forum

well i have no intentions of becoming a captain (maybe a vice)so i just created only a shikai
Name :Gyuurisho Kazama
Zanpaktous Name : KenshouYochi (Meaning Approx spirit of the earth)
Looks Somewhat like this
http://koeiwarriors.simgames.net/images/weapons/dw4/zhangfei_2.jpg
about the length of Ikkakus Shikai

Shikai Abilities: The ability to control spirit particles around him(like the way shinigamis stand on air)
The spirit particles can be used to block attacks regards ranged for melee to a certain extent,It can also support body parts like supporting an arm to make it stronger(this can also be used to aid another party).
However This shikai cannot be used to directly attack like senbonzakura , but it can strengthen the Zanpaktou itself thus making it stronger.
Much weaker compared to Senbonzakura.
These spirit particles cannot be used to heal(like bountou).

Command :Flow KenshouYochi!
The unreleased Blade shines and extends the the length of ikkakus shikai and morphs into the above thingy :)

More info on the character: He sports red hair (think renjis hair colour +ukitakes style)
Although a good fighter his true strength lies in Kidou.

Any1 in need of a vice capt?

Quote by shinshinoviCaptain Waltz, you are now officially the 'joker'. :P

I like being a second Gin Ichimaru. Joker it is. With rum.

ITZ ALL GOOD YO.

Oh, umm...I wanna add that Ryoku is very rude....He calls pple, above or below him in rank, by their first name and never uses any honorifics...

Also...Karin is the tomboysih of the twins. Why is she in the Healers Corps? Yuzu would seem like a better choice.

Details for unoccupied vice-captain position in the 10th division:

Captain Waterz will give his zanpaktou to his vice captain. He just likes to do that. The Swabby's bankai CAN be activated by ANYONE. Every vice captain Wing ever had is not very comfortable with this fact.

ITZ ALL GOOD YO.

ROFL.

Take TheWayOfLife as ur vice, Wing!

merged: 12-28-2007 ~ 12:41pm
Guerro Lupin Hombre is 11th Division Vice-Captain and TheWayOfLife's Gyuurisho is 11th Division 3rd Seat.

More notes: When Wing is needed in battle, his zanpaktou will fly to him as he primarily commands it. Other than that, the vice captain will be required to carry it for him.
Chaos: If he wants the position, its open. But I'll let wayoflife decide.

Additional notes: My fourth seat is taken by a girl named Aya Taiki. She is very mysterious. Not much is known about her other than the fact that she likes tofu and daytime strolls around the market. She carries a zanpaktou called the Remedy.

ITZ ALL GOOD YO.

Meh i aint sucidal but thnks for the offer Wingz..... hmm interesting a flair for tofu :P
For the moment ill stick with chaos until further notice :)

shinshinovi

shinshinovi

7,000 years ago, a war erupted between Hollows and Shinigami. In fact, on this war, the hybrids are born.

From the Shinigami, the Vaizard was born. Shinigami who have been possessed by a Hollow, in order to obtain Hollow powers, by crushing it's plasma form in their own soul.

From the Hollows, the Arrancars surfaced. Basically the anti-thesis of a Vaizard, Arrancars are made by two ways. One, by trying to destroy their own masks, and 2, by the power of the Hougyoku, a spiritual-particle-control device created by then former 12th Division Captain Kisuke Urahara, but was stolen by another captain, in the persona of Sousuke Aizen.

Arrancars who fail to obtain a soul-form Zanpaktou are called pseudo-Arrancars. Commonly, these ones are the Hollows who attempted ascension on their own. On the other hand, mature Arrancars are born via Aizen's power. Thus, they serve and acknowledge him as their lord and master.

Aizen's main objective is to kill the king of souls. And for this, he required the Hougyoku to manipulate living souls in order to create his own Ouken, the key to the split-dimension fabric of Soul Society, the only access to the Royal Palace.

But he was stopped by an unlikely hero in the persona of a young 15-year old boy named Kurosaki Ichigo, who, on unknown reasons, has Shinigami powers. This boy, along with 3 more capable humans, invaded Soul Society in order to rescue a shinigami named Kuchiki Rukia, who has been the target of Aizen Sousuke. The reasons are unknown at first, nor the real objective of the human invasion, but in the end, it was realised that Kuchiki Rukia holds the Hougyoku inside the depths of her soul. The one who was responsible for this was none other than Urahara.

With the help of Urahara's childhood friend, Shihouin Yoruichi, Ichigo managed to awaken his soul's final form, Ban Kai, in order to fight evenly with a Captain-Class Shinigami. But even after succeeding in defeating Kuchiki Byakuya, Rukia's adoptive brother, Ichigo still fails in this hidden objective, and in the end, Aizen obtained the Hougyoku.

Meanwhile, an inner struggle is on-going inside Ichigo himself. The way Urahara awakened Ichigo's powers proved to have a side-effect, thus, Ichigo awakened his inner Hollow, making him an unlikely candidate as a Vaizard. Shinji Hirako, along with his own troops, the Vaizards themselves, tried to persuade Ichigo to 'join' their side. At first, Ichigo declines, but after the emergence of the Arrancars, Ichigo finally realized that he needed this power, not only to fight evenly with an Espada (Aizen's chosen Arrancars), but to enable himself to reclaim control over his own soul against his inner Hollow.

Struggles came and go, but in the end, Ichigo and the Shinigami managed to defeat Sousuke. But the Hougyoku was 'shattered' during the battle, which also claims Ichigo's life.

The Shinigami still believe the Hougyoku was still intact, although some of it's fragments dissolved itself in space. Because of this phenomena, pseudo-arrancars started to surface anew.

Soul Society knows that they cannot just let Kurosaki Ichigo's sacrifice go down the drain. And so, they started to wage another war against these abominations.

The Remnants of the Hougyoku.

Bleach: Remnants of the Hougyoku
A MINI-TOKYO FANFIC.
-------------------
Grammatical errors corrected.

dude....you made some mistakes....

Kisuke Urahara is 12th Div Capt. It is most possibly a typo but u put 11th.

Aizen doesn't need the Hougyoku to manupilate souls in order to make a Key... He uses it to form his own army of Arrancars, uses his Shi Kai to make them serve him and he just needs to gather 100,000 souls from Karakura Town in order to make the Royal Key.

The pural of Shinigami is Shinigami, like sheep, not Shinigamis.

merged: 12-29-2007 ~ 08:00pm
Oi, I also wanted to say that Ryoku wears the normal black Shinigami outift with the Captain's haori that he took from the previous Capt. after defeating him, and when he is not in battle, he wears the cloak that Ichigo wore when he went and saved Rukia.

shinshinovi

shinshinovi

Correction on the Hougyoku is incorrect. Aizen himself said it to Inoue that he requires the Hougyoku's full, awakened powers in order to obtain 100,000 souls. Isn't this harvest a form of manipulation?

Regarding the Royal Shihouin Cloak, I can't implement that. It's considered a historical item. :)
--------------------------------
Update on the fanfic comes every other day, which means the next update would be tommorow. :)

Ohh..its a Royal Shihouin Cloak...ok ok...im fine wit that

Zanpaktou Name: Silvanna
Appearance: 2 blades. White/Silver guard. Katanna-shaped blade.
Ability: Dance of silver (Vibrates the blade. One cut, 100 slashes xD, AoE)

Bankai: Own them all Silvanna.
Appearance: None. Transparent.
Ability: Turns the world upside down.

Okay im sry for the last part but i'm quite limited lol.
The ability of bankai is truly owns though. xD

It owns but you better have something worst than death to yourself as a side effect if you wanna surpass my bankai.
Mine pwns yours. Can only be used once.. Its fair right?
I wanna be different.

ITZ ALL GOOD YO.

shinshinovi

shinshinovi

Manhattan, New York City, U.S.A. - A.D. 9,877

The cool breeze of autumn relaxes merry-makers on trivial, everyday life. Such, as with technology and nature's bonds within the earth goes on it's harmonious triumph over it's destructive cycle, humanity goes on nurturing both, finally learning how to preserve the beauty which is called life.

It is as one would imagine their future, 7,000 years ago, without the usual thought of apocalyptic disasters, on the contrary, with humans finally realising their role on mother earth, did what must they do: Flying cars that runs on hybrid-hydrogen batteries which soars among with pigeons and mayas*. Children roaming on green fields with technology watering, nurturing mother nature's blessings. In return, the smiling sun guides each and every soul into their own autumn.

But behind this jovial world, another matter is going on beyond one's eye.

While people watch jovial clowns to their amusement on a nearby park, a dark eye watches a lovely maiden, running for her life. Her tears of fear continued it's descent on her angelic features. Her bosom pounded, as her heart continued to beat frantically. Her lovely shape and thighs, which is exposed on her mini-skirt, is now tainted with a bit of dust, as she tried to think if she's in a nightmare.

That dark eye, which belonged to a masked monster, is not attracted by her beauty, but what's hanging on her breasts.

The mark of the soul: The Chain of Fate.

She knew, she was supposed to be dead. Unknown to her, she is indeed, dead. For no one can hear her shouts, no one can see her running for her life, no one around will help her. And surely, in a moment later, if she is consumed by the monster that keeps on chasing her, obviously a Hollow, she'll never know what will happen to her.

500 meters away from the invisible disaster awaiting to happen, two persons were also running. But they are not being chased. They are chasing the one who was chasing the lovely prey. People can see them, for they seem normal, without any chains dangling on their breasts. One, a male, with features you can compare to any male superstar, his flowing silver hair restrained by a ponytail, while his eyes, strangely, are closed. Even stranger, he seems to be able to see this way. His well-built body, well-chiseled to perfection, not overly big, nor thinly grossed, undeniably attracts attention. Girls who see him can't help but to admire such character, whom you can consider your man of your dreams.

The other one, a female, will not just let attention slip away with her beauty. Her long, blue hair is neatly tied to the front, as her eyes, green as emerald, focused on their target, not on those males who can't resist watching her lovely butt and thighs sway, and her bosom in perfect rhythm with her youthful skin. Both will be mistaken as movie stars.

They are wrong. They are the balancers of this world where they live in.
The Shinigami.

Both made their move while closing in to their target. Their hands slid in their own pockets, revealing a green, sphere-like candy. They popped. They stopped. They bodies snapped. And in an instant, their identities are revealed.

The man is obviously a Captain, as his Haori danced along with the wind, as his counter-part Mod-Soul overtook his body, to make it go to a halt. A cross-like character, followed by two dashes, enclosed in a diamond-shaped tag behind his cloak, reveals that he is the Captain of the 12th Division. But he is unmindful of that. If his body stopped to keep it away from harm, his soul went on, riding the wind in a rush to save a maiden in distress.

His companion dons the usual Shinigami clothing, except a bluish-white scarf covering her neck, and a golden armband converted into a headgear, which locked her locks neatly, as if to prevent it from blocking her view. A cross, following a square-like Q symbol ensures her status as the 15th Division vice-captain. Her counterpart mod-soul also stopped.

Not.

Her body kept chasing her soul, as if it's trying to help. She shouted back, "Don't go any closer, ok? Thanks~", calming the soul inside her Gigai. She then went on to inquire to her 'temporary' Captain about her orders. But no one will reply her. Looking on her front, her Captain just did a Flash Step, his left hand motioning her to take care of the prey, while his right arm is on a chopping stance.

The Hollow will not go down without a fight. It switched as soon as it detected a delectable amount of reiatsu, enough to keep it full for months, even years. It opened it's jaws to consume the Captain with open arms. He got his arms chopped off his torso as prize for his ignorance.

Sensing danger, the Hollow switched back, to retreat. But all he saw is the closed eyes of the silver-haired being. He never saw it's face, for he received a shocking punch right on the nose, sending him 200 meters away from his assailant. Meanwhile, both girls are missing in action, perhaps, already away from the two mystical beings slugging it out. All of this, to a mere human eye and ear, are nothing but sounds and gusts of wind, but enough to attract attention. And what would not? The Hollow's thrown velocity alone is more than enough to makes trees give up their limbs, and it's branches scattered among the innocents.

The Hollow managed to regain his composure, only to see the silver-hair predator standing mightily in front of him, it's hair dancing with the wind's sonata. Sensing no chance of escaping, the Hollow opened it's jaws anew, and let out a ghastly scream. The Captain stopped him in mid-air, with only a bare hand shutting down his jaws. Then, the Captain punctured holes in the Hollow's mask, enabling him to clutch the monster. Throwing him in the air, his left hand pointed towards him, as if to say 'You are finished'.

"Byakurai."

And indeed, it was over. The Hollow let out one, last scream, as a streak of white lightning pierced off his black flesh, and the Hollow's body dissipated in the air, as it's purification was finished. The man who did it dusted off his Haori, and looked behind him, in order for him to view two angels walking towards him. His lieutenant smiled to him, while her beneficiary looked at him, in stark admiration. He 'looked' at her (for his eyes were closed), and smiled back, forcing the young beauty to blush, and pucked herself behind her female savior.

"My, my, my, that was pretty close, ain't it? If we did not acted fast, that beauty will surely turn into something horrible." The captain spoke, somehow sheepishly, as he examined the victim's features. The female shinigami frowned, and shot back at him, "Oh, c'mon, Captain Shinshinovi, you are getting 'at it' again, don't you?"

The man referred to as Captain Shinshinovi spoke with authority, "C'mon, Sairenji-chan, both of you are cute n` sexy. Now that's enough. Time to do a Konsoh." And he walked towards the shinigami whom he had called Sairenji, as he unsheated his strange-looking sword. The female benefactor suddenly turned pale, for she thought they'll kill her. But after seeing the man reversing his sword, she sighed a relief, as she was shoved forward him by Sairenji.

"Do not be afraid. You are now about to enter the after-life." Shinshinovi smiled, as he motioned her to sit in an oriental fashion. Obeying promptly, she realised that these two might be angels about to send her to Heaven. But before she can speak out her thoughts, the man continued, "I am the Captain of the 12th Division of the 15 Protection Squads of Soul Society, Shinshinovi Mal'Errione. Nice meeting you." And he smiled, as he presented his hand towards her. She took it, and a handshake ensued. Her eyes are questioning him, for she can't comprehend any reason about his closed eyes. Instead, she asked, "Am I going to Heaven?"

"MY, MY, YOUR VOICE IS 3 TIMES SWEETER THAN NINA-CHAN!" Mal'Errione suddenly blurted out, as his cheeks flushed. Sairenji Nina blasted off her knuckle down her superior's head, as she shot back, "STOP BEING AN IDIOT, CAPTAIN!"

The young beauty can't help but to giggle, as the two saviors-turned-comedians looked forward her, and their souls laughed at the small yet light moment of cheer. Nina then hovered over her while smiling and said, "Yeah, sort of, but it's called Soul Society, okay? Hope to see you there someday."

The girl smiled, as Mal'Errione finally motioned Nina to stay back. He then motioned the end of his blade handle towards her. The girl flinched, but Mal'Errione assured her, "Don't worry. This is called Konsoh, the way to send you to So-, err, Heaven." Seeing it's end glowing, she then thanked them, smiled, closed her eyes to prepare herself, and Mal'Errione gently patted his Konsoh Mark on her forehead. The whole being of the girl suddenly felt light, as if she is floating, as her body slowly disappeared, turning itself into a Hell Butterfly. The butterfly also transformed into a mere sparkle, as it ascended into heaven, while the 2 balancers stared up in the sky, content with their deed, content into knowing that they saved yet another soul.

And the sky greeted them in return.
-------------------------------------
[PROLOUGE: Red Dawn of Hope]

merged: 12-30-2007 ~ 10:43pm
*Maya- a Bird commonly found in the Philippines, it was considered by the Phil. Government as the National Bird, until it was replaced by the Philippine Eagle. :)

page 6 of 16 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 Next » 373 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.