Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you prefer a short or long series? - Minitokyo

Do you prefer a short or long series?

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 5 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

I usually don't mind so long as the anime is good. Sometimes i do prefer long animes though cause i get really into it/

It depends of the anime.
I liked the long animes like DBZ, and next i liked short or medium animes, but, now, im watching Bleach and i try to don't care about the 210 (210? maybe im wrong) chapters.

it depends on the series---i love Aria at the moment so i prefer this one to last..forever..but seeing as thats not possible i thank kozue amano for all that i have been able to watch, enjoy, and re-watch :)

it depends....
hehehe

Signature

I like the long one. Maybe 26, or even 50. The long story can spend in depicting the characters, and the story will be more integrated.

AngelOfChaos01

AngelOfChaos01

The Butler of Heaven

I have no preference as long as the series interests me. However most times a longer series is better because they are able to develop a much better story line that is capable of keeping you on the edge of your seat.

When nothing makes sense, I'll fight believing only in myself.

Definitely longer ones. I think 50 is a good number, a little more I think is fine too. I can see how 90+ can start to become annoying with the fillers, but if you're really into the series, I don't think it should bother much...I know I probably wouldn't be very bothered.

Signature
	Imagehttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/2808/minitokyosig.gif

well it depends...i think?
if its tv anime i dont think they will follow the scene juz like manga so i prefer reading long series manga. in my case mayb 20+.
bt really, it depends...

I prefer the long one to the short one
but
for anime
I would rather it become seasons
so
the story become nice
and no such a filler
lol

a series with 13-25 episodes sounds good to me...if it has more episodes it usually gets boring.However, there are exceptions too like fma.

I like long series..its better and a lots of fun :) :) :) :)[/i]

merged: 03-22-2009 ~ 04:37pm
I like long series..its better and a lots of fun :) :) :) :)[i] ;)

MoonSpike

MoonSpike

Inside the Darkness

I don't care if the anime is long or short, having good characters and a good story is what matters.

Suicide is just an easy way of telling everyone that loves you, you hate them.

A long series with good chr and story would be best

I like really long animes, like Bleach and Naruto. I wish all the anime I like were long.

Sagashitemonotachi

Sagashitemonotachi

Mou Hitori no Yumemi

depend....if a long series is boring, i hate it....
but if a long series cool and in teresthing, i like it
the same thing go with the short series

I prefer medium sized like a 15-25 volume manga series, I'll get bored once it starts getting longer than that and feel unsatisfied if it's shorter

IcyBlade

IcyBlade

eXceed Master

Depends on the storyline, if it's good, then I don't care whether it is long or not...

Signature
Ready to shootout! eXceed!
-Rain Lindwurm-

it depends..

Sashinka

Sashinka

Eu estarei sempre com voce ?

i prefer long series more than 30 episodes =]

archdevil5

archdevil5

Magia Erebea ! ! ! !

Umh hello guys . . . .

Mind if I joined ? ? ?

Umh for me personally I like the long one, like naruto, bleach, and negima . . . .
Cause im the person who get really sad when a good story anime or manga get finished or ended . . . .

Hehehehe . . . . .

i think around 50 eps is good it's long enough to cover most of the characters but short enough to be still interesting.
I dislike (most) short anime cause they mostly seem to be somewhat compressed and most of the chars don't get the attention they deserve but in both cases i like seeing second seasons as long as their well made so if a series goes on for 200 eps or more i really dont care as long as its not in one run OX .

Life Hurts?
get masochistic

i prefer long series, but depends on plot for short one

Yeah, 13-24/6 is good. Stuff like Naruto is too long and contains too much fillers, that's why i don't like long 100+ anime series.

Tenin

Tenin

if the storyline gets u attached to one of the charaters then, it's better for it to be short, but if it takes awhile, its better longer. i prefer shorter ones though. 13-26 episode series.

Why is it always the uncle...

page 5 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.