Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ur Ideal marriage age - Minitokyo

Ur Ideal marriage age

This thread is closed for posting.

page 5 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 203 total items

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

Thinking*.......... Mmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnn! 30!

Signature
	Image ’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿

25-30, I think~~~

I really don't know. To be honest, I can't even see myself getting married at all - I can't imagine myself spending the rest of my life with someone else.

umm, about 25?

chi179

chi179

~chi~

something between 25 and 35

hitsu-chan

hitsu-chan

K-PoP AdDicTioN <3

well, something like between 28 and 35... it's 'cuz I'll take medecine in University so... it's when I'll be free! lol

Signature
make-your-best ecchi-club host-club bleach-central tsubasa s20-signaturestudio

I think the ideal age to get married is between 24-30. That way it'll be easier to have children :) My ideal family count would be four people two kids and me and my husband ;) with my dog.

Quote by tui25I don't want to marry, but if I change my mind, the range would be 28 ~ 38 (I'm a male).
If I was a woman, it would depend if I wanted or not to have children (adoption would be an option), because I wouldn't want to affect negatively my children's health for being kinda old to give birth (geez).

Believe me, women between 28-38 are perfectly healthy to have children. You wouldn't have to change a thing ^^

I'm apalled at how extremely young most Americans want to marry and have kids. Wow. It'd be unthinkable in Europe to marry and have kids so young, unless you were working class with poor education and no ambition, for the most partXD

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

Your most definitely not the only one, but I still want to married before I become 35.

27-30 seems good. It's neither too old nor too young in my opinion.

springheeljack

springheeljack

The Return

I want to be old enough that i got all my shit worked out i want to be able to have the income and experience to start a family with

You may bury my body in a supermarket aisle
Bury my body in the fresh meat aisle
You may bury my body in a supermarket aisle
And I will rise again like an exocet missile Signature Image

Well, about 25-29, maybe 25? :))
Anyway, I'm only 17 and I still don't have a boyfriend :)

id say between 22 and 24

i think is thirties...= =

DanRen

DanRen

When Colors Fade...

betwin 24 to 28 i think this is the best age becaise you can stil be relatively young when your grand sons born

Signature

berdengtubig

berdengtubig

Feel the storm, it's coming.

30 and above is an ideal marrying age for me. So, you know who you are, if you're reading this...stop pressuring me! :P

I'm woman and I want to have good work
but I want to get married XDD
so I think 25 would be a good decision

20 and up....

20 - 25 years old ... after that i think that would be too old

NEVER! Actually I probably will, but, whatever.

Quote by angeli118NEVER! Actually I probably will, but, whatever.

lol

26-28 is the best for meh

20! hehheheheehheehe

24-28 is good. children at... idk 28-30? i would like a boy and girl or twins.

page 5 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 203 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.