Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ur Ideal marriage age - Minitokyo

Ur Ideal marriage age

This thread is closed for posting.

page 6 of 9 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 203 total items

It is right time only, when you find a right man/women.
My moment come in 21.

I would like to stay single for my entire life.
Well, it does not mean that I have to live alone but marriage is something that I don't really believe in.
If I'm forced to get married somehow, I think around 30 would be the best since you're matured enough and not too old.

25-30yrs old :)

Here in peru there are many young people how get married, but I'm not sure if they are ready for that change in their life.....

I'll get married with my boyfriend with 25-26. now we are 19, and we already talked about it. both of us agreed with that. I want 2 kids (2 girls or 1 girl and 1 boy), but we don't talk about children yet ^^

When u can support fully ur special someone n a baby. or when u finish college. Ur dreams come true if you work at it. And I want a family that has alot of love to give.

My ideal marriage age is around 27-28. And of course I only will married if I have found someone really perfect for me.

Rouzmary

Rouzmary

...Hanatsuki...

haha, lol, i wanted to get married when i was seventeen but now i'm already 18(for one week) so that dream wont come true, the next age for me is 21, but i doubt that one too...most likely it'd be between 20 and 30, but i wouldnt want to get married after 30...;)

...Nothing is Eternal but Eternity...

i think after 20

Corvyie

Corvyie

Uh-huh.

After college... so probably above 30.

Actions speak louder than words and words speak louder than thoughts.

[url=http://bleach-central.minitokyo.net]

i said that best it is in 22 years.

I think.... anytime is good

My father and mother married in 30 and 27, but I want to get married after finishing my school.
Maybe it's about 23-25.

iEvelii

iEvelii

Memento Mori

I would love to get married when I'm 25, just because I love that number & it's right in the middle of 20 & 30. I'm not sure if it'll happen because I don't want to meet a guy & jump into the engagement, it would be cool if I had a best guy friend & ended up marrying him. As for the family, I would love to have a big family with 2 kids (1 boy & 1 girl) from me & maybe 1 or 2 that are adopted but from a different ethnic background... We'll see how that works though when the time comes. lol.

hayashi-oni

hayashi-oni

Baboon General of Yokohama

thirty two. by zen i have much money to raise children

Among the true cultural displays of this century.
Funny Man

no age.. no plans.. if it happens it will.. but in my situation right now..meeehhh

30..afta i get settle down in life..

every one must marride but we must choose the right peronne

merged: 12-29-2010 ~ 03:52pm
i mean personne

who os Ur?

for me it's 25-28 =>

Kenji-boy

Kenji-boy

With a song in my heart~

Sadly, it'll never happen, I believe. I'd to be wrong. :(

Signature

i think it's for me on 18 year to 24 year

Neurotripsy

Neurotripsy

알리시아

Late thirties for me, maybe... I'm not very keen on the idea of marriage. DX

aiki-san

aiki-san

Aiki

I think 25-30 it's Ideal marriage age, because you realize what you're doing in this age

I love you.....^_^

page 6 of 9 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 203 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.